Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items (8417 Views)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by femexsp: 10:51am On Sep 13, 2014
whatapp or call 08184377484

Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
tonjeola:
is ur office hiden?
others put Nigeria address on the 1st page of their thread, why urs different?
lol, he's not ready to do business. He's still beating around the bush with the address of his office.
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by tonjeola(m): 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
urhoboman: lol, he's not ready to do business. He's still beating around the bush with the address of his office.
I tire ooo. which side of urhobo u from?
i be pelele guy
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by honour6(m): 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
urhoboman: lol, he's not ready to do business. He's still beating around the bush with the address of his office.
una no dey read, em say e no get office, the agent na worker, just doing agent work on the side, the best that can happen is to verify his home address and work address of the agent.

N.B if this na scam na thunder firing things oh

@Ma u didnot tell us how much u charge per KG for items and commission.
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by tonjeola(m): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
honour6: una no dey read, em say e no get office, the agent na worker, just doing agent work on the side, the best that can happen is to verify his home address and work address of the agent.

PM me make we talk
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
honour6: una no dey read, em say e no get office, the agent na worker, just doing agent work on the side, the best that can happen is to verify his home address and work address of the agent.

how can somebody that is in2 importation and gets customers ONLINE say he doesn't have an office? It doesn't matter if he has an office or not, when asked to provide he's office address, even if its his house address, he wudda provide it. He should try to gain trust by all means if he wants us to patronize him. Am still waiting for testimonies before I make use of his line.
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
tonjeola:
I tire ooo. which side of urhobo u from?
i be pelele guy
warri.
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2014

As low as $3.95 per pound and commission based on item. Laptop is $30, phone is $20. And for those that read and understand what my contact said earlier, his job function is help me clear items and call up the owner for pick up. He has a paid job and this is just a form of help rendered to me. As stated, if its not Okay by you that he has no pick up office at the moment then, you dont need to order if you're in doubt. Transparency is ultimate and some people prefers private transaction as witnessed by several conversations I've had with some nairalander.

If you have any order, pls post the link here for purpose of transparency. No coercion whatsoever and no SCAM in this thread.

Cheers and thanks to those that have gotten in touch.
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by ariyebaba(m): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
Watching from the side line.
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by tonjeola(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
urhoboman: warri.
I was born and brought up in Sapele, how waffy na
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by tonjeola(m): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
makadrake:

As low as $3.95 per pound and commission based on item. Laptop is $30, phone is $20. And for those that read and understand what my contact said earlier, his job function is help me clear items and call up the owner for pick up. He has a paid job and this is just a form of help rendered to me. As stated, if its not Okay by you that he has no pick up office at the moment then, you dont need to order if you're in doubt. Transparency is ultimate and some people prefers private transaction as witnessed by several conversations I've had with some nairalander.

If you have any order, pls post the link here for purpose of transparency. No coercion whatsoever and no SCAM in this thread.

Cheers and thanks to those that have gotten in touch.
$30 for laptop?
ur front page read $40 sha.
this na d way jesuswithus use take enter NLers, abeg make una shine una eyes ooo
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by voyageaccess: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
you should also advertise on www.namyarea.com try the advertisement section
makadrake: How would you like to be able to rapidly increase sales of your wholesale products?

Answer: Getting quality products at unbelievably cheap rates and proper handling.

It is one thing to be able to buy high quality and popular consumer goods at ridiculously cheap prices and it’s another thing to actually sell what you buy. You know the excitement of discovering a rock bottom price on goods such as phones, laptops, watches, clothings and other exciting goods, You know the profit potential that awaits you when you buy from your wholesale supplier at the right price. If you want to actually benefit from the amazing purchases which you make for your business, whether you are located in Lagos or anywhere in Naija, you need to have a strategy in place to effectively sell closeout inventory.

Hi NL's, bringing you a great opportunity to pre order goods from USA through merchants of your choice e.g ebay, amazon, bestbuy, tigerdirect, digicircle e. t. c. This is a golden opportunity to get quality items at unbelievable prices offered by these sites. I am here to offer you the most trusted, reliable and affordable ordering, shipping and handling rates(e.g, I will charge you a very low fee of $40 for laptops) for Genuine products.

My shipping and handling rate is reliably cheap and you are guaranteed the best handling and superfast delivery so you need not worry about goods not being handled properly nor delivered. I only get to charge you commission for each order (not per item) then ship out your goods to Lagos for pickup and this takes 7 - 12 business days.

This is a golden opportunity to get that business you've been planning started.

STEPS TO FOLLOW:

1. Log on to ebay.com, amazon.com or any site of your choice.

2. Search for the product or item you want and do take note of the seller (it is important the seller has high rating and feedback on ebay and amazon. Ensure you deal with sellers with high ratings and feedbacks. Checking their profiles is an ideal way to know them as this will give you more info on how reliable the seller is).

NOTE: This is very important. Read through the description of the item, this is very important as some items are listed as "USED" OR FOR "PARTS" OR "NEW" OR "MINT".

3. Take note of the price and if shipping rate is applicable or not to the intended product(most sellers offer free shipping within USA). You can also filter your search results based on "Best Match, "Shipping", "Low price" or "High price".

4. When you find the product of your choice, copy and paste link (plus quantity / options as applicable to the item) or item number (found mostly at the right hand side of the item you are buying) onto this thread or to email address as seen below for prompt response. I will be happy to send you an invoice. You can also contact me or my agent in Naija directly.

5. Pay 80% of the total fee into my account or my agents' account (it's important to know the current Naira - Dollar exchange rate). You should contact me with the details of payment including your full name, nairaland moniker, phone number, teller number. Then, expect a customercentric service.

NOTE: I will also be posting unbelievable and juicy deals you can buy. PLEASE AND PLEASE, READ ITEM DESCRIPTION VERY WELL, I WILL ALSO DO SAME FOR YOU AND ALSO ENSURE YOU CONFIRM IF SELLER WILL BILL YOU FOR SHIPPING WITHIN USA OR NOT.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE NOT TO BID FOR ANY ITEM, I WILL DO THE BIDDING AND PAYMENT FOR YOUR INTENDED ITEM (IF IT IS A BID ITEM ON EBAY). AGAIN, DO NOT BID AS I WON'T RECEIVE AN ITEM NOT PAID FOR BY ME.

MY CONTACTS:

Email: helpprocure@gmail.com

Phone: +17088438260 (I don't whatsapp, BBM is preferred)

BBM: 7F4240F8

My agents' mobile: 07080991231.

You can contact my agent anytime, anyday. He is always online therefore you may place your orders through him.

Contact me on bbm or my agent for account details to make payment. Remember, you pay 80% upfront and balance up when your items get to my agent.

Have a splendid shopping! cheesy
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
tonjeola:
$30 for laptop?
ur front page read $40 sha.
this na d way jesuswithus use take enter NLers, abeg make una shine una eyes ooo

Pls stop derailing the thread with wrong info, if its so hard for you to comprehend what you read why don't you ask questions. Check first page well tonjeola " I am
here to offer you the most trusted, reliable and
affordable ordering, shipping and handling
rates(e.g, I will charge you a very low fee of $40
for laptops) for Genuine products." Shipping and handling for laptop is $40. Pls let your comment be true and not misleading before passing one as no one is forcing you. You've never contacted me to ask questions whatsoever.Regards
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Besto(m): 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
makadrake: Beats by Dre Mixr HD On-Ear Stereo Headphones with inline Remote & Mic -White
ow much to ship dz down
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
Besto:
ow much to ship dz down

You can search ebay or amazon to get the best deal and paste the link here. Brand new + shipping and commission will cost you $300 however, its better you search as you might be lucky to get a good deal.

e.g http://www.amazon.com/Beats-Mixr-On-Ear-Headphone-Black/dp/B008EQ1ZQK/ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AJFLJ7J2AIXGD
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Besto(m): 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
wealthschemes:

You can search ebay or amazon to get the best deal and paste the link here. Brand new + shipping and commission will cost you $300 however, its better you search as you might be lucky to get a good deal.

e.g http://www.amazon.com/Beats-Mixr-On-Ear-Headphone-Black/dp/B008EQ1ZQK/ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AJFLJ7J2AIXGD

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/ele/4665610545.html
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by tonjeola(m): 12:00am On Sep 14, 2014
wealthschemes:

Pls stop derailing the thread with wrong info, if its so hard for you to comprehend what you read why don't you ask questions. Check first page well tonjeola " I am
here to offer you the most trusted, reliable and
affordable ordering, shipping and handling
rates(e.g, I will charge you a very low fee of $40
for laptops) for Genuine products." Shipping and handling for laptop is $40. Pls let your comment be true and not misleading before passing one as no one is forcing you. You've never contacted me to ask questions whatsoever.Regards
Am not misleading anyone, check quoted post of ur guy and check one or two post ahead, at least someone him too of the front page and check what i said, if am wrong
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
Thanks Tochukwu, 45k alert received. ASUS Nexus 7-Inch 32 GB Tablet and kiddies clothings purchased. A free GMYLE Black PU Leather Magnetic Slim Fit Folding Folio Flip Case has been added to your order.
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by femexsp: 8:14am On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
Take advantage of Next incoming batch of shipment by placing your order before Sunday. Just paste links of interested items here either bid or outright purchase.
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by donfidel(m): 6:56am On Sep 18, 2014
wealthschemes: Thanks Tochukwu, 45k alert received. ASUS Nexus 7-Inch 32 GB Tablet and kiddies clothings purchased. A free GMYLE Black PU Leather Magnetic Slim Fit Folding Folio Flip Case has been added to your order.

You're welcome. Hope to do more with you guys if you prove yourselves with this one.
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Besto(m): 7:26am On Sep 18, 2014
donfidel:

You're welcome. Hope to do more with you guys if you prove yourselves with this one.
2of una don see maga aka magawu....i drop my link...he didnt even attend to it...prolly cos he z looking for a bigger fish
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 18, 2014
Besto:
2of una don see maga aka magawu....i drop my link...he didnt even attend to it...prolly cos he z looking for a bigger fish

Sorry bro, its a playstation. You didn't get a response cos craiglist option is now on hold due to pickup scheduling and as you know, craiglist is pickup and apart from scheduling pickup with the seller, its also not too safe as well meeting sellers for pickup cos of his past experience with craiglist sellers, some are frauds and some are gang related. That's just the reason. If you see same on ebay or amazon then post the link. And there's nothing like a big fish or whatever about this or your item. You might even get a good deal on ebay. And do note u can't return craiglist items as its final as opposed to ebay and amazon if you aren't satisfied. Regards
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
donfidel:

Received your items at my location and already forwarded to Nigeria. Should get to you soon. Thanks and see picture below

Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 24, 2014
Take advantage of next week's incoming batch of items, order now and get free shipping for small items.
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by femexsp: 7:55am On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by donfidel(m): 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
makadrake:

Received your items at my location and already forwarded to Nigeria. Should get to you soon. Thanks and see picture below

OK. Expecting it.
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by donfidel(m): 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
donfidel:

OK. Expecting it.

Items received. Sorry I couldn't update earlier.

I already have some more orders to make. I'll paste the links here very soon.
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 12, 2014
donfidel:

Items received. Sorry I couldn't update earlier.

I already have some more orders to make. I'll paste the links here very soon.

Thanks bro. wish to do more with you and hope you love the items.
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
@donfidel, Alert of N150,000 received, orders secured and most shipped out by sellers. Thanks again
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
Pre order now to take advantage of next batch of shipment.
Re: Pre-order Goods From USA (ebay, Amazon) Free shipping for some items by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 20, 2014
BRAND NEW SAMSUNG GEAR 2 FOR JUST $250, SHIPPING INCLUSIVE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sold Acer Aspire With Bag (minor scratches) I5, 8gb Ram, 256gb SSD, 2gb Nvidia s / We Sell The Best Powerbanks In Nigeria: Xiaomi Powerbanks / ODIS-S 4.3.3 Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.