Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Can You Eat This Delicacy? (picture) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Eat This Delicacy? (picture) (2392 Views)

Can You Eat This Cake? / Would You Eat This Strange Looking Yam(photos) / Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Eat This Delicacy? (picture) by Stepout(m): 10:22am On Sep 03, 2014
I found this food delicacy on the internet this morning and i can wait to share it with you, what do you think of this food, and what of if you are served this food at a party or public function

Re: Can You Eat This Delicacy? (picture) by Katier00(f): 10:24am On Sep 03, 2014
Disgusting
Re: Can You Eat This Delicacy? (picture) by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2014
Do I look like a cannibal? shocked
I ain't gonna eat this, so dissssssssgusting!

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Process On How To Cook The Delicious Afang Soup / Pls Help.. What's Wrong With This My Cake Recipe??.. / How To Make Macaroni Salad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.