Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Tablets In Morsels Of Solid Foods? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tablets In Morsels Of Solid Foods? (1642 Views)

How Effective Is Taking Medicine(tablets),wrapped With Balls Of Garri? / The Menace And Side Effects Of Dexamethasone Tablets. Mawu Mawu / Where Can I Buy Bitterleaf Capsules/pills Tablets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tablets In Morsels Of Solid Foods? by wandevincent(m): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
Doctors in the house pls help answer this question. Does putting tablets inside a morsel of solid foods reduce the efficiency of the drug?
Re: Tablets In Morsels Of Solid Foods? by sammoe(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
I'm not a doctor. Should I comment?
Re: Tablets In Morsels Of Solid Foods? by wandevincent(m): 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
sammoe: I'm not a doctor. Should I comment?
am all ears, go on
Re: Tablets In Morsels Of Solid Foods? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hi, except the instructions for the medication states you should not take with food then it's fine to do so. Some people can't stand the taste of pills and prefer to swallow them hidden inside food, I did it with some bitter pills a while back. Hope this answers your question, good luck smiley
Re: Tablets In Morsels Of Solid Foods? by wandevincent(m): 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
xcelsia: Hi, except the instructions for the medication states you should not take with food then it's fine to do so. Some people can't stand the taste of pills and prefer to swallow them hidden inside food, I did it with some bitter pills a while back. Hope this answers your question, good luck smiley
thanks so much, your answer was quite insightful, this is an example of people I expect to see on nairaland not those who makes joke out of serious issues.God bless

1 Like

Re: Tablets In Morsels Of Solid Foods? by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 07, 2014
wandevincent: thanks so much, your answer was quite insightful, this is an example of people I expect to see on nairaland not those who makes joke out of serious issues.God bless
Thanks for your kind words, God bless you too smiley
Re: Tablets In Morsels Of Solid Foods? by Amazingg: 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
I put tablets in morsels of solid food no matter how small they are and they always work. Provided there is "fufu", "eba" and the likes, i can take 20 tablets. grin grin shocked
Re: Tablets In Morsels Of Solid Foods? by Johnfavour(m): 12:31am On Sep 08, 2014
I think say na only me dey do this thing oh but I don mature #OMG!cdathotbody
Re: Tablets In Morsels Of Solid Foods? by wandevincent(m): 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Amazingg: I put tablets in morsels of solid food no matter how small they are and they always work. Provided there is "fufu", "eba" and the likes, i can take 20 tablets. grin grin shocked
thanks boss, God bless
Re: Tablets In Morsels Of Solid Foods? by wandevincent(m): 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
Johnfavour: I think say na only me dey do this thing oh but I don mature #OMG!cdathotbody
bro no be only u, yo swallow drugs na big problem for me

(1) (Reply)

What The Media Will Not Tell Us... / New & Improved! Mychoco Alkaline Chocolate Drink | Savor Nature's Goodness / Healthy Brain And Spine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.