Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Fifa To Ban Nigeria On 8th Of Sept. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fifa To Ban Nigeria On 8th Of Sept. (629 Views)

Nigeria Vs Mali: FIFA U-17 World Cup Final (2 - 0) On 8th November, 2015 / FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... / FIFA To Investigate Footballer With 4 Birthdays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fifa To Ban Nigeria On 8th Of Sept. by mancheeutd(m): 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hi pals am really confused here why is Giwa and his associate so adamant on leaving this position (NFF PRESIDENT) even when FIFA has sent a letter that the election held should be nullified. I hope FIFA will not ban Nigeria come 8th of Sept. according to there letter on fifa website ( fifa.com)

(1) (Reply)

Keshi: People Wanted Me To Fail! / You Can Put The Blame On Me Says Roma Coach Garcia After 1-7 Loss To Bayern / ****breaking News Morroco Banned From The Next Two AFCON Tornament - Hayatou****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.