Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Free-to-air Satellite Tv - No Subscription Required! Why You Can't Get Sabc - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free-to-air Satellite Tv - No Subscription Required! Why You Can't Get Sabc (6150 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free-to-air Satellite Tv - No Subscription Required! Why You Can't Get Sabc by viewafrica: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2006
If you want to watch free to air channels you can buy any set top box, a 90CM satellite dish then you can pick up a host of free to air channels on PAS 10 Ku Band. Scan the box and you'll pick up a host of free to air channels, infact the ViewAfrica Network which is broadcasting on PAS 10 is free and will remain free. Ok, it has alot of religous channels but there are 2 music channels and a new entertainment channel which will be free. The entertainment channel is projected to start from 1st October.

For more info you can contact support@viewafricanetwork.com or go to your local satelltie dish installer and ask about a free to air decoder and satellite dish for PAS 10 Ku Band.

Any church goers or muslims will also find channels to their liking on PAS 10.
Re: Free-to-air Satellite Tv - No Subscription Required! Why You Can't Get Sabc by fatruk: 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2010
Could I get information about a freesat decoder that a friend brought from UK, whether in could be used for free-to-air satellites here in west africa.
Re: Free-to-air Satellite Tv - No Subscription Required! Why You Can't Get Sabc by Enigma(m): 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2010
fatruk:

Could I get information about a freesat decoder that a friend brought from UK, whether in could be used for free-to-air satellites here in west africa.

See HERE
Re: Free-to-air Satellite Tv - No Subscription Required! Why You Can't Get Sabc by lovala(m): 12:39am On Jul 13, 2010
Why You Can't Get Sabc
Tell me why I can't get SABC. I thought that's what the thread was about?
Re: Free-to-air Satellite Tv - No Subscription Required! Why You Can't Get Sabc by sholaybor007: 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2012
:ovvvn[quote author=lovala]
am aving problem nown on avarterhorizonta watz is appenp

(1) (Reply)

Fat Decoder / FTA Satellites With Footprint And Fringe Signals In Africa / Dtsv Collective Decoder For Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.