Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Body Always Hot Yet No Fever; Doctors Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Body Always Hot Yet No Fever; Doctors Help (4957 Views)

How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture / Doctors Help..i Don't Get My Early Morning Erections Again . For Some Years Now. / Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Always Hot Yet No Fever; Doctors Help by mirob(f): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
Everybody that comes close to me always complains about my body being hot yet I have no fever and I am not even aware of the hotness, I don't really sweat much either, I catch cold easily.
Pls doctors in the house is there a name for this condition and what's the remedy.

1 Like

Re: Body Always Hot Yet No Fever; Doctors Help by dejijohns(m): 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
Re: Body Always Hot Yet No Fever; Doctors Help by proffemi: 9:27am On Sep 04, 2014
mirob: Everybody that comes close to me always complains about my body being hot yet I have no fever and I am not even aware of the hotness, I don't really sweat much either, I catch cold easily. Pls doctors in the house is there a name for this condition and what's the remedy.

Full disclosure: I'm not a doctor...
One possibility worth eliminating: you may have some sort of infection. Do you have any swollen lymph nodes (check you neck just behind your ears, the side of your chest just outside your armpits and your groin)? If you do, mention the symptoms to a doctor and ask whether any sort of infection could cause it plus what sort of test might be warranted.

Best of luck!
Re: Body Always Hot Yet No Fever; Doctors Help by phantom(m): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2014
please get to a clinic or pharmacy and get your temperature checked. normal range-36.5-37.2 degrees Celsius.
if its above,you have fever! its either you have or you dont have.QED
if you have,see a doctor to get checked out.

DISCLOSURE:I am a doctor!
Re: Body Always Hot Yet No Fever; Doctors Help by pigin: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
@Op, bet me if you go to any clinic or hospital with this complian you won't come back home until 21 days. that is what we are facing in phc any company you go there is temperature reader, God punish you if your body temperature is high like you the Op you will be quarantine immediately without fair hearing. so op don't go to any clinic for now until this Ebola madness is over, my 1 cent anywhere.
Re: Body Always Hot Yet No Fever; Doctors Help by phreakabit(m): 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
pigin: @Op, bet me if you go to any clinic or hospital with this complian you won't come back home until 21 days. that is what we are facing in phc any company you go there is temperature reader, God punish you if your body temperature is high like you the Op you will be quarantine immediately without fair hearing. so op don't go to any clinic for now until this Ebola madness is over, my 1 cent anywhere.

Not goof counsel bro. If her life is at risk no? OP go see a prominent GP, you'd be fine its probably early Malaria symptoms or something.

1 Like

Re: Body Always Hot Yet No Fever; Doctors Help by mirob(f): 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
@all, this has been happening over a period of time, it didn't start this yr, even when I don't have fever, it's just that I am concern now cos once somebody touches my body the next thing they will ask is if I am ok.
Re: Body Always Hot Yet No Fever; Doctors Help by Ekundayo7: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
OMO SANGO BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Seriously, you may be child of Ogun or Sango sha.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Body Always Hot Yet No Fever; Doctors Help by cheyi(m): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
It could be an underlying and undiagnosed infection within ur system.high temperature is known as fever...go and do lab test..do malaria,typhoid test and check ur white blood cell coynt..if WBC is low,that means there is an infection.meanwhile,get a good immune booster drug or an antioxidant to boost ur immunity...cheers....Pharm Michael
Re: Body Always Hot Yet No Fever; Doctors Help by Igwe9(m): 7:18am On Sep 05, 2014
mirob: Everybody that comes close to me always complains about my body being hot yet I have no fever and I am not even aware of the hotness, I don't really sweat much either, I catch cold easily.
Pls doctors in the house is there a name for this condition and what's the remedy.

You are pregnant.
Thank me later! smiley
Re: Body Always Hot Yet No Fever; Doctors Help by LoneWolf200(m): 11:11am On Jan 25, 2019
Bro the simple answer to your question is ;You are oversecreting Thyroid gland called Hyperthyroidism,Dont panic! it's Natural.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Benefits Of Dynace Rocenta A Product Of Dynace Global / List Of Pharmaceutical Companies Owned By Yoruba Billionaires-x / Avoid These Habits. Your Back Will Thank You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.