Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Proof That Buhari And Atiku Are Both Aliens - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Proof That Buhari And Atiku Are Both Aliens (600 Views)

Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] / When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) / Proof That Buhari And Atiku Are Both Aliens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proof That Buhari And Atiku Are Both Aliens by ekemini007(m): 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
have studied this two over the years and i must say they bear like resemblance to ALiens; here is why.

1. They way too desperate for power:Aliens are alwys deperate for power and world domination. Whenever they invade your space, they go straight to institute a new order.it al mks proper sense..thy are trying to tk over power so thy cn mk use of nijas command center to start sending alien signals out to their counterparts in outer space..hmm!i2015.

2.Nobody is ever certain where Aliens come from; i mean come to tink of it! Wre do this two come frm anywy? Serzly ask ursef!.. Wre does Atiku and buhari come from exactly..see! Told u, wnt be able to answer.

3.They practise strange mating culture; Atiku is a gay, nid i say mor.

4.They have strange head shapes: Atiku and buhari will nevr tk of their hat even to end world hunger. Have you ever seen their head? No!..thts becus itss way easier to identify Aliens by their head shape. We all have seen one steven speilberg or another. Lets team up, round this two up, tk off their hats and wala...!

5.Finally, everyone knws Aliens spaceships alwys land in the north.
Re: Proof That Buhari And Atiku Are Both Aliens by Osyfellaini(f): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2014
Rubbish!!!!! I wonder why Nairaland will post this shit on-line and trying to give it life.
sad PATHETIC!!!
Delete this before your platform loses it credibility if you have any at all.

(1) (Reply)

Kim K Part 2: Bovi’s Performance At Bovi Man On Fire / Comparing Nigeria Musician With Football Clubs! / Breaking News!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.