Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] (61785 Views)

Pictures That Girls That Have Dated Apc-like Boyfriends Can Easily Relate To. / A Proof That Girls Have For Long Been Loving Guys With Cars Since Young Age / When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by Serendip: 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
Just saw this on a friend's DP..
Proof that girls have always loved guys with 'cars' or anything mobile from early age..

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by tempem: 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lol!! Fucking crazing.. That's true...

8 Likes

Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by femimike1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
Omg!! cheesy ..who no like better thing?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
LOLZ

KIKIKIKIKIKIKI

I DID THAT

NOT GOINA LIE

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
Uhp,that's solid proof right there grin

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by Emac34: 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2016
undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
grin
The last girl though grin
Her parents must be really cute . cheesy

That guy looks like Lalasticlala grin grin
Modified : See who's below me grin

8 Likes

Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2016
I don't.. I have car sickness..embarassed I puke and feel dizzy..it gets messy.

I prefer Guys with Power bikes anyways!grin A guy Wearing An helmet is Super hawt!

45 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by Sexytemi(f): 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
Lolgringrin, if we don't love guys wit cars who will?

But the nice and cute...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by KingRex1(m): 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
I don't.. I have car sickness..embarassed I puke and feel dizzy..it gets messy.

I prefer Guys with Power bikes anyways!grin A guy Wearing An helmet is Super hawt!

Too much Nick n Disney

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
Well women naturally like comfort and fun. And that's y they are comfort and fun wink

Can't imagine life without women cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingRex1:
Too much Nick n Disney
Guilty As charged.

undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by Cutehector(m): 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Na so... grin cheesy

So I ride in my range rover sport and spot kingcheezypuff walkin on d road, will she hop in my car?

Yes of course. cool

Will she gv me her number?

Oh yes grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by KingRex1(m): 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
Guilty As charged.

undecided

In light of this, you sentenced to havin a bf with okada nd helmet

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
Alejhandro:
Well women naturally like comfort and fun. And that's y they are comfort and fun wink

Sometimes I wonder life without women...boring
shocked Bless yo darling heart.

5 Likes

Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingRex1:
In light of this, you sentenced to havin a bf with okada nd helmet
A power bike is different from Okada jaweh! angry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by Serendip: 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
Haha..a fantasy league member spotted
Cutehector:
Na so... grin cheesy

So I ride in my range rover sport and spot kingcheezypuff walkin on d road, will she hop in my car?

Yes of course. cool

Oh yes grin

3 Likes

Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by Cutehector(m): 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
Serendip:
Haha..a fantasy league member spotted
cool lol wad do u fantasize abt too? grin
Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Na so... grin cheesy

Yes of course. cool

Oh yes grin
Not if you in a Range

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by Cutehector(m): 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Not if you in a Range
so whr in den? Of course an aircraft. Silly.
Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
so whr in den? Of course an aircraft. Silly.
A Benz,a Bentley.

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by Cutehector(m): 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
A Benz,a Bentley.
cool

1 Like

Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by KingRex1(m): 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
A power bike is different from Okada jaweh! angry

u aint suposed to enjoy ur sentence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by fippycbk(m): 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
Now this is funny grin
Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by titi4fola(f): 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Those kids were simply playing, fun time!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by RichYoungNigger(m): 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
2 things girls love the most.
A guy who drives a car and
A guy who lives in a well furnished apartment.

They don't want disturbance when they come over for fucckking.
In 2014, i had no car.
I traveled in 2015 come get small money, i just buy Infiniti Fx 50.
If you see how these girls dey wan give me sex, you go mercy for your sisters

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
titi4fola:
Those kids were simply playing, fun time!
But I can't see any coconut chips grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by siegfried99(m): 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
grin
Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by cameeeeel(m): 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
What would now happen when they see a real car
Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by Modsenemy(f): 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
Me ,always drive undecided
Re: Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] by Kangol99(m): 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church / A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos / What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.