Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,928 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Don't Ever Forget The "True" Face Of Islam:GRAPHIC Photos of ISIS Atrocities - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Don't Ever Forget The "True" Face Of Islam:GRAPHIC Photos of ISIS Atrocities (2720 Views)

Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities / Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities / Horrific Photos Of ISIS Atrocities How They Behead Christian Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Ever Forget The "True" Face Of Islam:GRAPHIC Photos of ISIS Atrocities by Ekundayo7: 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
[size=18pt]Please do not forget these victims of rabid and insane Islamic Jihadis. ALL radical Islamic fundamentalists need to be taken down, all over the world, including BH and the Northern Oligarchy in Nigeria. If anyone here can justify these killings, you are a demon and your day shall come of judgement here on earth...THESE ARE GRAPHIC AND DISTURBING PHOTOS. DISCRETION ADVISED. [/size]

A child is photographed, waiting to be killed by militants. ISIS uses these images to terrorize others and to glorify their spree of terror.

Islamists killing a woman by slitting her throat and capturing her blood in a bowl, holding her firm as her life literally drains from her neck. Such forms of execution are intended to intimidate others.

Kurdish men carry the bodies of children who died after being driven from their homes with nothing to eat or drink.

Convert or die. ISIS militants are crucifying victims because to them crucifixion is especially humiliating due to its Christian implications.

Another woman killed by militants. ISIS has pledged to exterminate Christians from the region.

A woman killed by Islamic militants. Christians are under a sentence of death in ISIS-controlled parts of Iraq and that includes women.

Children lie where they were killed by militants.

A distraught father in Syria holds the lifeless body of his decapitated daughter, executed by militants because she was of a Christian family. Allegedly, Christian children in Mosul are being systematically beheaded and their little heads placed on poles in a park as a warning to others who love their children.

All humanity owes a debt to this baby girl, to find her murderers and bring them to justice, dead or alive. That the nations of the world and its citizens sit complacent is the greatest embarrassment to civilization and should be the source of deep shame to all. Everything less that we do is pales by comparison. We have a moral imperative to act.
Re: Don't Ever Forget The "True" Face Of Islam:GRAPHIC Photos of ISIS Atrocities by McWhillion(m): 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
Very touching, we humans who are not affected directly forget too soon the atrocities played out by irate groups that continue to spring out of our planet from time immemorial. The early 20th century folks experienced the gory details of Hitler's genocides and the two world wars.

We the folks of this decade are experiencing the crude and insane menace of blood thirsty groups like BH, alqaeda, ISIS etc
We can only imagine the terror these people pass through every given day.
It is quite depressing really.
Re: Don't Ever Forget The "True" Face Of Islam:GRAPHIC Photos of ISIS Atrocities by PAPIJAID(m): 12:04am On Sep 04, 2014
Pls OP next time u want to post pictures like this put the inscription "viewers discretion is advised", Its not everyone that can view such pictures. Thanks and God bless u for the info.
That's by the way, the pictures above is telling us christians to know what exactly we're doing, let us eschew lukeworm attitude and let's know and understand the God we serve.
What can separate us from the love of christ...
God bless Christianity... Me and my household, we will serve the lord. I prefer to die young and make heaven than to die older and perish in hell. For me to die in christ is gain... a great gain. I LOVE JESUS AND HE IS TRULY THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Forget The "True" Face Of Islam:GRAPHIC Photos of ISIS Atrocities by chaberry(m): 12:20am On Sep 04, 2014
Wickedness of this world is very very unbearable especially the ones emanatin 4rm the muslim Jihadist 4rm all around d world
Re: Don't Ever Forget The "True" Face Of Islam:GRAPHIC Photos of ISIS Atrocities by Nobody: 3:46am On Sep 04, 2014
I thank God for a con3 like the USA; they are a blessing to this generation; if not for them, d world would have been in d dark stone ages; God will continue to bless dem; I pray 4rm d deepest of my heart.... God bless america..

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Forget The "True" Face Of Islam:GRAPHIC Photos of ISIS Atrocities by diablos: 10:23am On Sep 05, 2014
PAPIJAID: Pls OP next time u want to post pictures like this put the inscription "viewers discretion is advised", Its not everyone that can view such pictures. Thanks and God bless u for the info.
That's by the way, the pictures above is telling us christians to know what exactly we're doing, let us eschew lukeworm attitude and let's know and understand the God we serve.
What can separate us from the love of christ...
God bless Christianity... Me and my household, we will serve the lord. I prefer to die young and make heaven than to die older and perish in hell. For me to die in christ is gain... a great gain. I LOVE JESUS AND HE IS TRULY THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD

So wat have u contributed to dis thread other than spewing garbage? Is pple like u dat should be in places of crises like dis. Christianity has made u soft dat u would rather die a coward dan stand up n fight against d evil inhumane attrocities carried out by fundamentalists on humanity. Evil exists wen good people sit down n do nothing. Wake up from ur slumber n shake off ur cowardice angry
Re: Don't Ever Forget The "True" Face Of Islam:GRAPHIC Photos of ISIS Atrocities by Ahmadjr(m): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
diablos:

So wat have u contributed to dis thread other than spewing garbage? Is pple like u dat should be in places of crises like dis. Christianity has made u soft dat u would rather die a coward dan stand up n fight against d evil inhumane attrocities carried out by fundamentalists on humanity. Evil exists wen good people sit down n do nothing. Wake up from ur slumber n shake off ur cowardice angry

Guy wat has he posted to deserve such rude comment... 4rm ur post I believe u're trynna portray urself as good and yet u waste no time in wishing evil for ur fellow brethren...smh
Re: Don't Ever Forget The "True" Face Of Islam:GRAPHIC Photos of ISIS Atrocities by diablos: 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ahmadjr:

Guy wat has he posted to deserve such rude comment... 4rm ur post I believe u're trynna portray urself as good and yet u waste no time in wishing evil for ur fellow brethren...smh

And wat do u understand by what i jst posted above? Pls don't quote me again if ur reasoning is below par.
Re: Don't Ever Forget The "True" Face Of Islam:GRAPHIC Photos of ISIS Atrocities by Ahmadjr(m): 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
diablos:

And wat do u understand by what i jst posted above? Pls don't quote me again if ur reasoning is below par.

I think u've got a problem with ur ego... Who needs reasoning to understand the hell u posted. Guy if u're looking for beef pls just check elsewhere.
Oh n don't quote me if u've got nothing other than an insulting response.
Re: Don't Ever Forget The "True" Face Of Islam:GRAPHIC Photos of ISIS Atrocities by Psylas(m): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
Islamabad
Re: Don't Ever Forget The "True" Face Of Islam:GRAPHIC Photos of ISIS Atrocities by diablos: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ahmadjr:

I think u've got a problem with ur ego... Who needs reasoning to understand the hell u posted. Guy if u're looking for beef pls just check elsewhere.
Oh n don't quote me if u've got nothing other than an insulting response.

Lol...so i posted hell! Well am not looking for beef, if i was u surely wouldn't quench my appetite. Duce! undecided
Re: Don't Ever Forget The "True" Face Of Islam:GRAPHIC Photos of ISIS Atrocities by Ahmadjr(m): 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
diablos:

Lol...so i posted hell! Well am not looking for beef, if i was u surely wouldn't quench my appetite. Duce! undecided

Douchebag
Re: Don't Ever Forget The "True" Face Of Islam:GRAPHIC Photos of ISIS Atrocities by diablos: 11:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ahmadjr:

Douchebag

hmmm...so Ahmadjr, d cripple son of a dead bokoharam terrorist has learnt a new word today...''Douchebag'' am impressed with the fact that not everyone in ur lineage was born stu.pid smiley
Re: Don't Ever Forget The "True" Face Of Islam:GRAPHIC Photos of ISIS Atrocities by Ahmadjr(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2014
diablos:

hmmm...so Ahmadjr, d cripple son of a dead bokoharam terrorist has learnt a new word today...''Douchebag'' am impressed with the fact that not everyone in ur lineage was born stu.pid smiley

Well m glad u're impressed. It ain't every day I get to have a conversation with a dejected SOB as you.
And u know wat asswipe, It's guys like u who end up miserable through out ur forsaken lifetime, and honestly douché I'm sorry 4 stooping so low as quoting a stool face as urself. Just hold on a sec n take a look at the BS u've posted so far, your IQ is so low that it's on a negative... I tried to be nice by simply pointing out a really stupid statement u made at someone else and u couldn't help but just show how so full of sh*t u are...smh
Re: Don't Ever Forget The "True" Face Of Islam:GRAPHIC Photos of ISIS Atrocities by diablos: 10:31am On Sep 10, 2014
Ahmadjr:

Well m glad u're impressed. It ain't every day I get to have a conversation with a dejected SOB as you.
And u know wat asswipe, It's guys like u who end up miserable through out ur forsaken lifetime, and honestly douché I'm sorry 4 stooping so low as quoting a stool face as urself. Just hold on a sec n take a look at the BS u've posted so far, your IQ is so low that it's on a negative... I tried to be nice by simply pointing out a really stupid statement u made at someone else and u couldn't help but just show how so full of sh*t u are...smh

So it took a reta.rd.ed mor.on lyk u almost half a day to respond to my ps above? Well like i rightly guessed...fool.ish.ness n high acute stupi.d.ity is a paramount genetic trait embedded in ur family DNA. No basis to engage an outright dull, decomposing, null headed organism of ur kind. Is a well known fact dat ur parents commited suicide as a result of d diseased semen ur orangutan of a father released into ur deaf n dumb mothers womb n of which d outcome of dat taboo resulted in u. Go find a hard igneous rock n bash ur head inside. U may have value wen dead cuz obviously ure a living waste of space
Re: Don't Ever Forget The "True" Face Of Islam:GRAPHIC Photos of ISIS Atrocities by Ahmadjr(m): 10:50am On Sep 10, 2014
diablos:

So it took a reta.rd.ed mor.on lyk u almost half a day to respond to my ps above? Well like i rightly guessed...fool.ish.ness n high acute stupi.d.ity is a paramount genetic trait embedded in ur family DNA. No basis to engage an outright dull, decomposing, null headed organism of ur kind. Is a well known fact dat ur parents commited suicide as a result of d diseased semen ur orangutan of a father released into ur deaf n dumb mothers womb n of which d outcome of dat taboo resulted in u. Go find a hard igneous rock n bash ur head inside. U may have value wen dead cuz obviously ure a living waste of space

I'm sorry that u've obviously got virtually nothing better to do in ur life than waiting for a respond from me...idk wat ur problem is and idc... Seriously u've got no ounce of good left in that disturbed soul of yours...just take a look at d sh*t u posted, m sure anyone viewing it would shake their head in utter dismay and pity as I am doing right now.

You know what, I'll just go ahead and be the better man and apologise for myself and ur stu.pid-a*ss self right now, so here goes...
Re: Don't Ever Forget The "True" Face Of Islam:GRAPHIC Photos of ISIS Atrocities by Ahmadjr(m): 11:08am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Don't Ever Forget The "True" Face Of Islam:GRAPHIC Photos of ISIS Atrocities by diablos: 11:18am On Sep 10, 2014
Ahmadjr:

I'm sorry that i've obviously got virtually nothing better to do wit my life than waiting for a respond from u...idk wat my problem is and idc... Seriously i've got no ounce of good left in that disturbed soul of mine...just take a look at d sh*t i posted, m sure anyone viewing it would shake their head in utter dismay and pity as u are doing right now.

You know what, I'll just go ahead and be the better man and apologise for myself and my stu.pid-a*ss self right now, so here goes...

So pathetic...finally d dunce of life finally accepts his unwholesome stupi.dity! embarassed
Re: Don't Ever Forget The "True" Face Of Islam:GRAPHIC Photos of ISIS Atrocities by diablos: 11:22am On Sep 10, 2014
Ahmadjr: I'm sorry for replying u in this manner, obviously u're my elder and though i might be deranged, egoistic and plain dejected I should know better than to fault you... Moreover it's clear that my soul is disturbed and instead of all this I should actually pray that ur Creator saves me b4 it's too late.

May God forgive me for all I've posted that annoyed u or whatever...and sincerely m sorry cuz i don't wanna be held accountable for this on the last day, u do believe in d last day right? If u don't that's my cup of tea anyway.
My advice; Not everything is to be replied in an aggressive manner, when u've calm down and swallow ur pride go back and just take a look at my comments on this thread, really man it's wrong, now I'm not saying mine are any better which is why m apologising right now cos m better than that. Once again my apologies...so whatever reply u give it's on me cuz God and who ever views this are my witness.
Bye.

alright Dummy...ur stupi.dity has been acknowledged...now scram off angry
Re: Don't Ever Forget The "True" Face Of Islam:GRAPHIC Photos of ISIS Atrocities by Ahmadjr(m): 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
diablos:

alright...my stupi.dity has been acknowledged...now lemme just scram off angry
Re: Don't Ever Forget The "True" Face Of Islam:GRAPHIC Photos of ISIS Atrocities by diablos: 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ahmadjr:

Idiocy at its peak. Only battered n detestable morons of ur calibre will want to thread d path of stupi.dity by engaging a higher IQ in verbal assault, knowing fully well how foo.lishness brought about d demise of ur deme.nted parents. Bas.tards like u deserve to be beheaded by extremists or used as rituals to appease evil spirits. Ure disgusting to every living n non living thing dt surrounds u. May Ebola virus, bird flu n mad cow disease infest ur lineage n may weeping n wailing abide wit ur household...now n forever. Ameen angry
Re: Don't Ever Forget The "True" Face Of Islam:GRAPHIC Photos of ISIS Atrocities by Ahmadjr(m): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
diablos:
Diablos:

Idiocy at its peak. Only battered n detestable morons of my calibre will want to thread d path of stupi.dity by engaging a higher IQ in verbal assault, knowing fully well how foo.lishness brought about d demise of my deme.nted parents. Bas.tards like me deserve to be beheaded by extremists or used as rituals to appease evil spirits. I'm disgusting to every living n non living thing dt surrounds me. May Ebola virus, bird flu n mad cow disease infest my lineage n may weeping n wailing abide wit my household...now n forever. Ameen angry

(1) (Reply)

Two Police Officers Caught Having Sex On Duty - Suspended Indefinitely / Trump Gives Reason Why Fired Rex Tillerson After His Nigeria Visit / Saudi Arabia Detains Worshippers Praying For Gaza In Holy Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.