Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! (2483 Views)

Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) / How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker / Dead Mermaid Spotted At A Popular Beach In Benin Republic [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Karleb(m): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
Danhumprey: You dey find Mikey's trouble o!grin

No be so oo grin

I just dey pinpoint the changes wey I see.
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Karleb(m): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
GIYAZZ: I noticed that about Abumikey, almost everybody is changing. Andyblaze seems to be the only active "Troll" from our dissolved gang/Group of friends. grin

I don't see peeps like Austeenx, Airforce1, Dannylux, Vivly, Nomski0, Mayapop, 190, etc. . . Rusty bro, forgotten some names!

My music life is goood. . . Just playing my card well. When I do a good music, imma promote it online. Thanks for asking

All those guys are actually around, but most of them are just on low key probably because of the recent crash that happened on nl.

Andyblaze is just forerunning the for the next generation of trolls until he hangs his boot.
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
Andyblaze as you can see all your mates have retired. angry don't worry, seun will pay your pension.
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
Danhumprey: One of our favourite,right? A special chat lounge for you and I.wink
#rolls eyes#
Hmm!
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Danhumprey: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
glitest:
#rolls eyes#
Hmm!
I take that as a 'yes'!wink
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by GIYAZZ(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
Karleb:

All those guys are actually around, but most of them are just on low key probably because of the recent crash that happened on nl.

Andyblaze is just forerunning the for the next generation of trolls until he hangs his boot.
Hmmm. . . The Nairaland crash dumbed me down a little too, I don't really post in other threads, it's just RAP BATTLES. I don't see Nairaland like before no more, it's just not that Nairaland no more.

Andyblaze is a Legend.

2 Likes

Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by AbuMikey(m): 12:20am On Sep 05, 2014
GIYAZZ: I noticed that about Abumikey, almost everybody is changing. Andyblaze seems to be the only active "Troll" from our dissolved gang/Group of friends. grin

I don't see peeps like Austeenx, Airforce1, Dannylux, Vivly, Nomski0, Mayapop, 190, etc. . . Rusty bro, forgotten some names!

My music life is goood. . . Just playing my card well. When I do a good music, imma promote it online. Thanks for asking

School and other serious offline stuffs wouldn't allow one troll on NL any longer.

WE grown up now, and WE have to put on the "grown-up" coat too.

How have You been?
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by GIYAZZ(m): 6:32am On Sep 05, 2014
AbuMikey:

School and other serious offline stuffs wouldn't allow one troll on NL any longer.

WE grown up now, and WE have to put on the "grown-up" coat too.

How have You been?
We grown up now, indeed.

I've stopped running over Nairaland, whenever I click on login to Nairaland, it's RAP BATTLES or Front Page topics; I've really changed.

I'm fine, you?
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Andyblaze: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2014

AnteeSpermBut ban me since rubbusi....

Oya trolls learn anoda secret

2.Have lots of email addresses. You’re
going to need lots of different accounts
on each of the the various sites and games
you plan on trolling. Usually a site will not
let you start a new account with an email
that is registered to a different account, so
you’ll need an email for each account that
you create on a site.

angry angry

#BITG

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Andyblaze: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
Giiyaz, danhumprey, ggrin, spacegoat, mrcork, yungwizzy, krall, lefulefu, 190, bin gbagbo, dayvhid
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by GIYAZZ(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
Andyblaze: Giiyaz, danhumprey, ggrin, spacegoat, mrcork, yungwizzy, krall, lefulefu, 190, bin gbagbo, dayvhid
What?
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
Mynd44 I can't receive mentions anymore. Eg the one above and its quote. Tell seun for me please.
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Andyblaze: 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
GIYAZZ: What?
How are you
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by GIYAZZ(m): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
Andyblaze:
How are you
Fine, you?
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Andyblaze: 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
GIYAZZ: Fine, you?

I'm looking for my prick. Nairaland lady suck it it lost

2 Likes

Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by GIYAZZ(m): 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
Andyblaze:

I'm looking for my prick. Nairaland lady suck it it lost
Lol badt guy! You neva stop this ya mumuness! grin

How Troll Business sha?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Andyblaze: 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
GIYAZZ: Lol badt guy! You neva stop this ya mumuness! grin

How Troll Business sha?

The business good die...oboy u ehnn......I dey shoot music vid now for Lagos oo...if u want me to shoot yur song holla...I dey work with Paul gambit

1 Like

Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Rikidony(m): 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
GIYAZZ: Lol badt guy! You neva stop this ya mumuness! grin

How Troll Business sha?
dude what happen to god of music am missing that guy air force 1 dey happy say that guy no they active again
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Andyblaze: 12:30am On Sep 06, 2014
Rikidony:
dude what happen to god of music am missing that guy air force 1 dey happy say that guy no they active again

U just quoted GodOfMusic(legend)
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Dubby6(m): 7:02am On Sep 06, 2014
I think GOM deactivated his account
Andyblaze abeg come update this ur thread cos me self go like learn some things
Trolls maketh nairaland fun
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Andyblaze: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2014
Dubby6: I think GOM deactivated his account

i dey come make i shit finish

2 Likes

Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by GIYAZZ(m): 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
Andyblaze:

The business good die...oboy u ehnn......I dey shoot music vid now for Lagos oo...if u want me to shoot yur song holla...I dey work with Paul gambit
Lol bro, seriously?
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by GIYAZZ(m): 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
Rikidony:
He's fine. I am god_of_music
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by GIYAZZ(m): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
Dubby6: I think GOM deactivated his account
GOM is here cool
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Andyblaze: 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
GIYAZZ: Lol bro, seriously?

Yeah bro. Life is good
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Rikidony(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
GIYAZZ: He's fine. I am god_of_music
wow so u drop the monicker
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by GIYAZZ(m): 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
Rikidony: wow so u drop the monicker
I deactivated it, I repented. cheesy

Andyblaze, so you're a video director?
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by BoombaMaster: 7:22am On Sep 07, 2014
Giyazz im a hypeman to top directors not d director per se
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by initialize(m): 11:33am On Sep 07, 2014
Troll thread

Troll post are fun to read sometimes

How much I miss reading SimonAndal post
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 07, 2014
initialize: Troll thread

Troll post are fun to read sometimes

How much I miss reading SimonAndal post
_

Sadly I'm retired.
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Dannylux: 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
The good ol' days! It was worth it but man gotta get busy for posterity's sake.

The gang is still around but inactive due to a lot of things going on with each person's life: School, career and et al. Nairaland has changed a lot coupled with the interim cyberattack which did it no good. I learnt a lot from being a part of this once dreaded crew lol Change is inevitable. Giiyaz, Mikey, Danhumprey, Vivly, NomskiO, Maya, Deejayharry, Andyblaze (Chief troll), Martha and a lot others.
I never regretted meeting these wonderful persons with varying characters which is the Most intriguing thing about the crew - Diversity.

Life goes on.

2 Likes

Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Teespice(f): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
Karleb:

Care to give a name? undecided

don't you know who it is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Your Nairalander Of The Year 2017? / How To Unlock MTN ZTE MF286 South Africa / The Unpopular ₦ Symbol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.