Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,726 members, 7,955,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! (2525 Views)

Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) / How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker / Dead Mermaid Spotted At A Popular Beach In Benin Republic [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by GIYAZZ(m): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
BoombaMaster: Giyazz im a hypeman to top directors not d director per se
Oh, cool. That's a great connection. . . Just hold on, i got you wink
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by BoombaMaster: 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dannylux: The good ol' days! It was worth it but man gotta get busy for posterity's sake.

The gang is still around but inactive due to a lot of things going on with each person's life: School, career and et al. Nairaland has changed a lot coupled with the interim cyberattack which did it no good. I learnt a lot from being a part of this once dreaded crew lol Change is inevitable. Giiyaz, Mikey, Danhumprey, Vivly, NomskiO, Maya, Deejayharry, Andyblaze (Chief troll), Martha and a lot others.
I never regretted meeting these wonderful persons with varying characters which is the Most intriguing thing about the crew - Diversity.

Life goes on.

cry

2 Likes

Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by s3nn2x(m): 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
SimonAndal:
_

Sadly I'm retired.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by AndyBlaze123(f): 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
Find a good audience.
This is a
common trolling method, in which you
lead your audience to believe that you
honestly think something that you don’t.
Pulling off this troll means finding a space
where people usually express their
opinions. I mean, you can shout about
how you’re sure the Nigerian President(all apologies to our respectable leader) is an alien bent
on stealing the world’s supply of classic
Transformers action figures while you’re in
the middle of the highway to ASO Rock, but you’re
unlikely to get very much attention. Unless
it’s from police.
angry angry

#BITG
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by AndyBlaze123(f): 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2014

*Respond with the worst thing you
can find.

Write a post that is sort of
helpful but with advice that is really too
general to really work on its own. Cap off
the response with a link (use hypertext if
you can) to something truly awful and
horrifying and put in some comment
about “If you’re still confused, go here for
more information”. Just give them the
impression that it’s legit. People who know
better will recognize the link and know
you’re joking.

Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
AndyBlaze123: Find a good audience.
This is a
common trolling method, in which you
lead your audience to believe that you
honestly think something that you don’t.
Pulling off this troll means finding a space
where people usually express their
opinions. I mean, you can shout about
how you’re sure the Nigerian President(all apologies to our respectable leader) is an alien bent
on stealing the world’s supply of classic
Transformers action figures while you’re in
the middle of the highway to ASO Rock, but you’re
unlikely to get very much attention. Unless
it’s from police.
angry angry

#BITG
Re: Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! by Andyblaze: 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
More updates soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Relocating To Uk From Nigeria 2022 / Calls From Unknown Numbers / Why I Am So Sweet, Charming And Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.