Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,574 members, 7,840,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Nigerian Youths And Wasteful Betting!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Youths And Wasteful Betting!!! (1245 Views)

Youths Visit "Mad Men" & "Imbeciles" To Win Big In Sport Bets (Photos) / Siasia Calls Dream Team Wasteful / Etim Esin & Daniel Amokachi: Who Is More Wasteful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths And Wasteful Betting!!! by Rapmoney(m): 4:23am On Sep 04, 2014
In almost all the streets in major cities in Nigeria, you will surely find a betting shop. They are very many: nairabet, merrybet, surebet, 1960 bet, Baba Ijebu, etc grin Every blessed day, Nigerian youths throw away the little they have trying to win thousands and millions. I know guys in my neighbourhood who told me years back that they would never work; they hoped to win big. I still see them today as broke as hell. The funny thing is that it is always one match that spoils their game each time they play grin Why would you want to use 300 naira to win 3 million? Na so e dey be? Why not save those money daily and see what the outcome would be in 3 months! Those that promote the bet and their agents are really getting richer at the expense of our youths. Guys make una wise up. Use the money take chop well and dress well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths And Wasteful Betting!!! by lymelyte(m): 4:44am On Sep 04, 2014
cheesy
Rapmoney: In almost all the streets in major cities in Nigeria, you will surely find a betting shop. They are very many: nairabet, merrybet, surebet, 1960 bet, Baba Ijebu, etc grin Every blessed day, Nigerian youths throw away the little they have trying to win thousands and millions. I know guys in my neighbourhood who told me years back that they would never work; they hoped to win big. I still see them today as broke as hell. The funny thing is that it is always one match that spoils their game each time they play grin Why would you want to use 300 naira to win 3 million? Na so e dey be? Why not save those money daily and see what the outcome would be in 3 months! Those that promote the bet and their agents are really getting richer at the expense of our youths. Guys make una wise up. Use the money take chop well and dress well.
Re: Nigerian Youths And Wasteful Betting!!! by Rapmoney(m): 4:49am On Sep 04, 2014
Of all the peeps I know that play nairabet, merrybet, etc, I have not seen anyone whose life has changed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths And Wasteful Betting!!! by themmydhayhor(m): 5:20am On Sep 04, 2014
grin grin

Na naija govt cause am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths And Wasteful Betting!!! by Blaqsmith(m): 5:24am On Sep 04, 2014
I hate betting with passion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths And Wasteful Betting!!! by jeffizy(m): 5:45am On Sep 04, 2014
hahahah....your topic reminds me of a former friend. Lol.
Former because I had to cut off from him due to his betting addiction.
The funny part of my drift is that this guy will borrow money and expect to pay you back from bet winnings.

He walks around with a pen and his bettings. Stops on the road at intervals to check sofascores.com , ticks his paper, either jumps and shouts in frenzy or stamps his feet on the ground depending on how favorable the result. is.

I just laughed so hard when he was hoping to turn 10k into 200k through betting and 2 weeks away from his wedding. WTF!!

His inspiration is from someone ( don't know how true ) that borrowed from the bank and hit it big betting. The dude bought a car and got 1960 as his licence plate. cheesy
Fuckin addictive shit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths And Wasteful Betting!!! by Rapmoney(m): 10:38am On Sep 04, 2014
jeffizy: hahahah....your topic reminds me of a former friend. Lol.
Former because I had to cut off from him due to his betting addiction.
The funny part of my drift is that this guy will borrow money and expect to pay you back from bet winnings.

He walks around with a pen and his bettings. Stops on the road at intervals to check sofascores.com , ticks his paper, either jumps and shouts in frenzy or stamps his feet on the ground depending on how favorable the result. is.

I just laughed so hard when he was hoping to turn 10k into 200k through betting and 2 weeks away from his wedding. WTF!!

His inspiration is from someone ( don't know how true ) that borrowed from the bank and hit it big betting. The dude bought a car and got 1960 as his licence plate. cheesy
Fuckin addictive shit.

Always having stories as hope. Hehe...money wen we go use go chop fufu and cowhead for Omo Yoru place.
Re: Nigerian Youths And Wasteful Betting!!! by SUGARSON(m): 12:42am On Sep 05, 2014
ABEG WHO DON HAMMER THROUGH BETTING?
I WAN KNOW...

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Third Best Player In World Football? / VIDEO : Wizboyy, Singuila, Arielle T – Hola Hola (AFCON 2015 Theme Song) / Congratulations Arsenal FC..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.