Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

I Want To Help 5 Nairalanders To Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Help 5 Nairalanders To Make Money (755 Views)

I Need 9 Nairalanders To Join Me In Starting A Company (2) (3) (4)

I Want To Help 5 Nairalanders To Make Money by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 04, 2014
I need only 5 lucky first Nairalanders to help.
I am going to get the first 5 people to get A CPA ACCOUNT from a worldwide reputable CPA COMPANY and also give them my CPA INSTANT PROFIT MANUAL that makes me a minimum of $200/day. This manual I sell for N3,700 I am going to give it to the first 5 people for N1000 and also get them account.

Only the first 5 to call me 07039187200 this morning will be considered valid
Re: I Want To Help 5 Nairalanders To Make Money by Unionised(m): 6:45am On Sep 04, 2014
Sir, thats approx 11million naira in a year.

Permit me to brand you a BLOODY LIAR!

and scammer too.

Get a life!

Re: I Want To Help 5 Nairalanders To Make Money by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 04, 2014
You make 200 dollars a day? Are you serious? Tell me more, I wanna know why you make that much money but you house looks cheap.
Re: I Want To Help 5 Nairalanders To Make Money by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 04, 2014
Unionised: Sir, thats approx 11million naira in a year.

Permit me to brand you a BLOODY LIAR!

and scammer too.

Get a life!

Yes I believe is a lie. I am not surprise because you are still struggling with reffer to earn scams.

This one of my CPA OFFER. HELP ME TO FILL THAT SIMPLE FORM AND TAKE SURVEY TO GET PAID. WHY I GET PAID $8.20 JUST FOR GETING YOU FILL THAT SIMPLE FORM

http://www.mb102.com/lnk.asp?o=6696&c=918271&a=150762

IS NOT ALL MAYBE YOU THINK I ALL THE SCAMMERS OUT THERE, CURRENTLY I HAVE A CONTRACT FROM A CUSTOMER FROM www.fiverr.com to build backlinks for 5 of his websites for 120 each site for $30/day maybe that one will get you crazy calculate it $30x5 is what . This is just my two source of income and many more. So you can go to hell and die in poverty for all I care
Re: I Want To Help 5 Nairalanders To Make Money by modulexservice(m): 7:38am On Sep 04, 2014
Get off ur 1 room apartmenT... and get yourself a job..... u dnt even Hv the intellect to be a scammer... scamming is harder than genuine enterprenual skills... "u r still a learner"

Re: I Want To Help 5 Nairalanders To Make Money by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 04, 2014
YorubaJesus: You make 200 dollars a day? Are you serious? Tell me more, I wanna know why you make that much money but you house looks cheap.

Mr. If you say that, you might be lying because the background is dark that you can't see it clear. Though I invest in assets not liabilities ok!
Re: I Want To Help 5 Nairalanders To Make Money by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 04, 2014
Note:
If you think is a scam, I get paid
If you join me, we get paid
If you refuse to join I still get paid.

I was just trying to help. I never knew many enjoy povert.

Go to my page and connect with few I have transformed . I don't like bragging

https://m.facebook.com/XCASH2?refid=17&_ft_=app_id.2305272732&__tn__=C

Please anyone know how I can delete this thread ?
Re: I Want To Help 5 Nairalanders To Make Money by Unionised(m): 8:29am On Sep 04, 2014
[quote author=donddeus]

Yes I believe is a lie. I am not surprise because you are still struggling with reffer to earn scams.

This one of my CPA OFFER. HELP ME TO FILL THAT SIMPLE FORM AND TAKE SURVEY TO GET PAID. WHY I GET PAID $8.20 JUST FOR GETING YOU FILL THAT SIMPLE FORM

http://www.mb102.com/lnk.asp?o=6696&c=918271&a=150762

IS NOT ALL MAYBE YOU THINK I ALL THE SCAMMERS OUT THERE, CURRENTLY I HAVE A CONTRACT FROM A CUSTOMER FROM www.fiverr.com to build backlinks for 5 of his websites for 120 each site for $30/day maybe that one will get you crazy calculate it $30x5 is what . This is just my two source of income and many more. So you can go to hell and die in poverty for all I care[/quote
]

I'm awed by the impressive resume you posted there.
Which means you don't need our paltry N1,000 donations to make ends meet.
KEEP YOUR HELP TO YOURSELF cuz you need it more.

NB: that background in your pix, is that the best corner in your mansion built with your "online" fortune?
Re: I Want To Help 5 Nairalanders To Make Money by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 04, 2014
Akuko ifo!!!
Re: I Want To Help 5 Nairalanders To Make Money by ojigbijigbi: 9:24am On Sep 04, 2014
donddeus:

Mr. If you say that, you might be lying because the background is dark that you can't see it clear. Though I invest in assets not liabilities ok!

Lol.. man you are on Nairaland... no make that kind mistake again... boiz go roast you.. why you post that kind pic sef

For Network Marketers Only!!!!!!! (including Ex-network Marketers!!) / Pic:- The Product That Has Soared Without Advert Or Promo For Almost 30 Years / Avoid The 10 Most Common Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make