Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Info On How To Open A Usa Bank Acount From Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Info On How To Open A Usa Bank Acount From Nigeria (1240 Views)

Open A New USA Bank Account Today And Get Free $20.00 Guranteed / Create A Google Voice Acount And Verify It In Nigeria / Open You Pay Pal Acount For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info On How To Open A Usa Bank Acount From Nigeria by kelvin22(m): 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2007
Re: Info On How To Open A Usa Bank Acount From Nigeria by xsay(m): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2007
why don't u tell us how to open the US acct right here in the forum then call u first.
If u know the process is legal and safe. Plz post it right here on this forum
Thanx.
Re: Info On How To Open A Usa Bank Acount From Nigeria by minemine: 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2007
I believe you know how many accounts you have!

"Up to 2" may cause some doubt about your info.
We have only 1 before 2 and 1.5 accounts cannot
exist undecided

Just mind your 'language' next time.

Say more about the opening US accounts.
Re: Info On How To Open A Usa Bank Acount From Nigeria by kaynoJah(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2007
Can't you see his email address has said it all? Kevinrob@, ! Rob?? Ol' boy, I dey suspect you o!
Re: Info On How To Open A Usa Bank Acount From Nigeria by smartmoney(m): 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2007
gone off
Re: Info On How To Open A Usa Bank Acount From Nigeria by ProfitMax(m): 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2007
Yes, if you are interested in getting this USA Bank Account just join our List by sending a blank email to " ngezine@aweber.com " .

Here we give out information other charge money to give.

ngezine@aweber.com
www.profitmax.us/ng.html
Re: Info On How To Open A Usa Bank Acount From Nigeria by magragold(m): 12:56am On Apr 01, 2007
@ Smartmoney, do you have referrals in Nigeria of people who have benefitted from your service before?I need to crosscheck them before getting involved. send it to krownestates@yahoo.co.in kiss
Re: Info On How To Open A Usa Bank Acount From Nigeria by emmydee(m): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2007
smartmoney, even u still charge money. let us have the process.why dont u give us this info and allow us work it out ourselves. assist people and u will ever b remembered, afterall seun does not charge money for membership on nairaland!

thanks
Re: Info On How To Open A Usa Bank Acount From Nigeria by dejisys(m): 7:39am On May 24, 2007
Anyone, who believes that he can open a USA bank account remotely, should see a shrink. Any website offering this service is obviously fraudulent. Please beware of 419. Any mad man can design and host a website and claim anything. Ask to meet the person physically and you'd discover how elusive they suddenly become. Also, make sure to check if the site contains a contact address and verify such. Email and phone numbers are anonymous and are easily procured at almost zero cost.
Re: Info On How To Open A Usa Bank Acount From Nigeria by igwe4life(m): 7:45pm On May 31, 2007
@Dejisys is right no American Bank will open an account for a foreigner unless such a foreigner travels down to the USA, What the merchants selling US Account opening Kits will give you are forms you can get yourself for free online if you know how to search, This is actually not a US Bank rather its a ,

, Lazy people go search it yourself i think i have spoken enough.

I will let out the cat out of the back Next Week, i am planning to start an Explicit Blog giving away information all these so called Internet Gurus are charging Big money for and i will for free FREE!!!

Stay Tuned, as i will start this expository on Monday 4th July.

All of seeking to make real money online join me then and i will teach you different ways you can make a living online.
Re: Info On How To Open A Usa Bank Acount From Nigeria by ToToChoper: 2:19am On Jun 02, 2007
NAIJA bobos,

Sound off EFCC OOO grin grin grin. Dem wan roll person head here!!!

Listen y'all. To open an online account in the US, one will need some form of identification which quite a number of Nigerians don't have such as a USA Driver's license number, Social security number (SSN) or if you are a green card holder (also known as Resident Alien) without these forms of ID, some banks will allow your Alien registration number to suffice.

Reason being, these accounts are FDIC insured, meaning if you lose money fradulently online e.g for some odd reason $10,000 got transfered out of your checking account without your authorization, you can alert your bank who will investigate the matter and compensate you for your loss after an official police report is filed on record. Most bank accounts in the US are $100,000 FDIC insured.
Now, if a bank is willing to provide that kind of service to you as an online customer, provide interest on your money, loans to you, finance your mortgage or business, the least they need to know is WHO YOU ARE in their country or HOW TO TRACK YOU DOWN especially if you're a fraud like kelvin22, ProfitMax and smartmoney.

them go chop your dollar o!
Re: Info On How To Open A Usa Bank Acount From Nigeria by ajayi1(m): 10:38am On Jun 05, 2007
The Web site is not real, I cant trust this website.

(1) (Reply)

j / Hottest Paying Survey Sites And Secrets To Make It Big In Surveys / Candy Kids Chess Academy: Building A World Of Smart Kids!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.