Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,578 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Fellow Nairalander Needs Ur Help - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Fellow Nairalander Needs Ur Help (889 Views)

Meet Fellow Baba Ijebu, Ghana Gamers / Are A Nigeria? Your Fellow Brother Wants To Be Sincere 2 You On How To Make It. / A Nairalander Needs Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Nairalander Needs Ur Help by jamesakpan: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2006
Im have dreams of starting an internet business but the thing is i dont really have enough cash in hand due to having wasted the little I had attending useless seminars and buying useless ebooks.Please does anyone out there know of an Internet business that can be started with 2500-4500 naira and which might be capable of generating between 15,000-20,000 naira within 6-8 weeks.I'd be very grateful if someone could tell me.Please guys I'm really desperate here's my email rosebassey3@yahoo.comA
Re: Fellow Nairalander Needs Ur Help by New(m): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2006
have you thought of web page/site design? the start up cost should be minimal as your initial cost would be access to a PC (internet cafe, Library etc), with IIS enabled for testing purposes, you wouldn't require any software as you would be able to write all your code using Notepad and images can be downloaded from the web (if not copy righted).
Re: Fellow Nairalander Needs Ur Help by jamesakpan: 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2006
Thanks 4 ur great reply man but d problem is the only thing that i know about web designing is that HTML stands for Hyper Text Mark-up Language, and besides what i'm looking 4 is something that wont take up too much of my time and being a student time is a luxury i cant afford.Hope someone out there can help me out.
Re: Fellow Nairalander Needs Ur Help by netzymes(m): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2006
You could sell website sites, domain names, hosting for someone else and earn a commission on sale.

Tim
Re: Fellow Nairalander Needs Ur Help by diyobdw(f): 8:54am On Jul 27, 2006
Your dream should not be limited to how much you have got.It should start from a proper plan of your idea.
You can have all the money and not invest in the right deal.
So what do you want to do? How possible and profitable could it be!
Who is doing it amd so on are the question that you should be looking at

(1) (Reply)

Tito Farms Ltd - Catfish For Sale / Win Free Airtime In The Smirnoff Promo / Am Interesting Magazine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.