Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC (15101 Views)

INEC Recruits Over 25,000 Officials For Electoral Re-run In Rivers State / Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria / No Evidence Of Electoral Fraud In River State -jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by toludadon(m): 7:35am On Sep 04, 2014
PDP! LYING AND DECEIVING NIGERIANS
SINCE 1960
THE reported suspension of two electoral
officers of the Independent National
Electoral Commission (INEC) in Osun State
over alleged electoral fraud during the
August 9, governorship poll assumed a
newdimension on Wednesday, when the
umpire said that one of the affected officers
was suspended for administrative lapses.In a
press release authorised by the INEC’s Chief
Public Affairs Officer (CPAO) in Osun, Mrs
Adenike Tadese, the electoral body
contended that “it is imperative to correct
the erroneous impression created over the
pages of the newspapers concerning the
suspension of two INEC officers over alleged
electoral fraud during the August 9
governorship election.”According to the
release, “it is pertinent to clarify and also set
the record straight that the two electoral
officers (EO), Mr Funsho Tope Fabunmi
(Osogbo Local Government) and Mr Anthony
Olusegun Esinoye (Obokun Local Government)
were not suspended based on alleged
collusion with the All Progressives Congress
(APC) to manipulate electoral process in
favour of the party in Osogbo and Obokun
local government councils respectively.”The
release reads in part: “they were neither
culpable of selling ballot papers to the APC
nor manipulating Form EC8C to favour the
APC and voiding of PDP votes counted in
favour of the APC. Mr Fabunmi was
suspended based on administrative lapses
occasioned in the course of discharging his
duties.”It continued, “Mr Esinoye, Electoral
Officer, Obokun Local Government, on 7th
August, 2014 was alleged by the people of
Obokun Local Government Area of diverting
sensitive election materials and was arrested
by the police in the area.”“A press statement
was immediately issued to correct the
spurious allegation that non-sensitive
materials which were supposed to be
deployed alongside with the sensitive
materials were erroneously taken to the
Registration Area Centre alongwith materials
meant for the setting up of the centre by the
Assistant Executive Officer of the local
government while the electoral officer was at
the state office of the Commission in Osogbo
for the collection of the sensitive election
materials in the presence of security and
political party agents,” the release added.
While arguing that “it was at the point of
retrieval of the non-sensitive materials
thatthe residents of the area accosted him
and raised alarm that drew the attention of
the police,” INEC stressed that “it is
important at this point to emphasis that INEC
headquarters did not find the electoral
officers culpable of working for the APC to
rig the election as purported by the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP).”

http://tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/15138-osun-poll-2-eos-not-suspended-for-electoral-fraud-inec

10 Likes

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by AWONEYAN(m): 7:37am On Sep 04, 2014
Imagine the extent dis PDP rat can go....is it by force to rule us in Osun.
The jubilation that trailed Ogbeni's victory by the masses is clear indication that no one wants a CORNFused omisory as the governor in Osun.
Last week it was a news of how He hired 7 senior advocate of nigeria to reclaim a mandate that was never his. This week it was inec official's fraud before God silenced them.

Anyway go back to ur drawing board and come out with another lies.....Papa Deceiving Pikin

33 Likes

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by lat4real: 8:10am On Sep 04, 2014
I'm not surprised the report from vanguard turned out to be false. PDP tried to manipulate the election outcome through rigging and intimidating using soldiers, but when they were not succeeded because osun people stood to their ground and refused intimidation, they resulted to fabricating lies with the help of vanguard.

PDP: Fabricating lies and deceiving Nigerian since 1999 undecided cry

28 Likes

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by kenbee(f): 8:11am On Sep 04, 2014
PDP! LYING AND DECEIVING NIGERIANS
SINCE 1960

Starting a topic with such caption is serving who's interest?

15 Likes

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by holyboss: 8:12am On Sep 04, 2014
Space booked tongue

For sell; to a real Pdp fan who wants to prove PDP genuie on d first page wink

Contact moa wt #200 MTN

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by beethoven: 8:13am On Sep 04, 2014
I lost my over 1000likes with the Nairaland data loss and I'd like to have them back.

Please Like and share if you love God. (100 likes please).

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by MrRhymes101(m): 8:13am On Sep 04, 2014
y na
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by holyboss: 8:14am On Sep 04, 2014
toludadon: PDP! LYING AND DECEIVING NIGERIANS
SINCE 1960
grin grin grin

Yeye party

11 Likes

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by kkkp: 8:14am On Sep 04, 2014
Pdp is our problem in this country

17 Likes

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by poiZon: 8:14am On Sep 04, 2014
who be d mods here?
y import this kind news to frontpage?
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by dridowu: 8:14am On Sep 04, 2014
PDP...........................Sharing Lies Since 245BC
But seriously who made the comment in vanguard newspaper ?

India Giril Marry Dog (Detail Pics and Video) https://www.nairaland.com/1886677/indian-girl-marries-dog-warn

10 Likes

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by lilprinze: 8:15am On Sep 04, 2014
This are the kind of News APC likes listening to fact still remains that APC are the father's of all lies, propaganda, hypocrisy and corruption, who have been looking for attention since 19BC.

5 Likes

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by omerta(f): 8:16am On Sep 04, 2014
Big shame on PDP and its cohorts. Why should I even bother? Every problem the government encounters is blamed on APC. Who in his right senses would have expected Omisorry to win? Very laughable!

PDP---Lying and deceiving Nigerians since 1884!

12 Likes

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by sparkleboy(m): 8:16am On Sep 04, 2014
Nigerian media and politicians ( Apc and pdp) decieving the populace since 1914.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by beejaay: 8:16am On Sep 04, 2014
oya let the war begin..who wanna join me watch the APC/PDP e-war over this reports...

abeg make una start asap

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by ebolablast: 8:17am On Sep 04, 2014
I really don't know what brings this PDP/APC rivalry... do u support d party or the candidate??

meanwhile,learn How To Make WhatsApp Free For Life
http:///Gxzp
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by psychologist(m): 8:18am On Sep 04, 2014
undecided I can't phantom A+ cool any meaningful thing outta this shitty post

P.s m not an omisory fan nor even PDP @ large fan, but a great fan of GEJ because of d good work's he has been doing since 2009....
U may say m supporting mediocrity but I tell you the truth no past nigeria president have come close to this man if truth must be told, not even from the camp of association of past criminals(APC) angry

Now get the drive here Even if GEJ is deflet to LP me will still follow him there....cus he has been a blessing so far compared to the past leaders...

Last bullet: abeg what's my phone trying to insinuate, i was trying to type the word APC and the suggestions words was bringing the word CRIMINAL ahead of APC. Now what's the relationship between the two words, they don't even have the same words that will make them pop out the same time.. grin
**pix attach below

2 Likes

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by raumdeuter: 8:18am On Sep 04, 2014
Can anything good come out of the PDP?

All governors arrested by EFCC since 1999 are all PDP

Omisore the alleged killer of Bola Ige is the PDP governorship candidate

Boko Haram sponsors Sherrif and Iheajirika are in PDP

May God rid our land of the killer party

10 Likes

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by LagosBoi2(m): 8:18am On Sep 04, 2014
Urna neva get urna self
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by seunmsg(m): 8:20am On Sep 04, 2014
Shame on sincerenigerian and the admin that posted the initial false story to frontage. Both of them should cover their face in shame with this rebuttal from inec. Seun pushing PDP propaganda to frontpage since 1900.

9 Likes

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by funshint(m): 8:21am On Sep 04, 2014
Wonder wen PrigP became the Spokeperson for INEC?? Useless party; using erazer on election result since 1978 grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by wellmax(m): 8:21am On Sep 04, 2014
PDP living and propagating in falsehood

4 Likes

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by Rilwayne001: 8:21am On Sep 04, 2014
[size=15pt] PDP with the re.tardeen/clueless/slow.poke/mumu president deceiving Nigerians since the 10th Century undecided

PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE = PDP
[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 04, 2014
I didn't read it so no comment
Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by datbay(m): 8:22am On Sep 04, 2014
nawa ooo,I laugh in chinese.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll: 2 Eos Not Suspended For Electoral Fraud —INEC by Lilimax(f): 8:23am On Sep 04, 2014
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Delegates In Borno Over Dalori Village Attack. (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) / Bolanle Ambode Presents Cars To Raffle Draw Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.