Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,584 members, 7,847,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Take Journalists To Bama—senator Zanna Dares Borno State Officials, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take Journalists To Bama—senator Zanna Dares Borno State Officials, (680 Views)

Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) / Senator Zanna Gave N1.5M To Boko-Haram To Buy Sallah Rams / SSS Summons Senator Zanna Over Boko Haram Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Journalists To Bama—senator Zanna Dares Borno State Officials, by Samueldo(m): 9:09am On Sep 04, 2014
Take Journalists To Bama—Senator Zanna Dares Borno State Officials, Nigerian Army | Sahara Reporters http:/// ZannachallengesN igerianarmy
Re: Take Journalists To Bama—senator Zanna Dares Borno State Officials, by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 04, 2014
Samueldo: Take Journalists To Bama—Senator Zanna Dares Borno State Officials, Nigerian Army | Sahara Reporters http:/// ZannachallengesN igerianarmy

Since he has become Boko Haram's mouthpiece and the allegation is from him, he should be the one to take journalists to Bama. The onus of proof lies on him. Trust me, if Boko Haram has Bama, you would have seen videos.
Re: Take Journalists To Bama—senator Zanna Dares Borno State Officials, by VirginFinder: 10:29am On Sep 04, 2014
tokunboh:

Since he has become Boko Haram's mouthpiece and the allegation is from him, he should be the one to take journalists to Bama. The onus of proof lies on him. Trust me, if Boko Haram has Bama, you would have seen videos.

You sound weak and lame!

Who is supposed to prove us that Bama is under the control of the Nigerian army? Nigeria(army) or Boko Haram?

This issue is beyond politics!!

If Boko Haram come out with video, people like you will say it's fake.

As for me, the onus of proving that Bama is still part of Nigeria lies in the hand of the army and not Boko Haram. I have no business with Boko Haram.

The army must lead journalists through Bama!

Period!!

2 Likes

Re: Take Journalists To Bama—senator Zanna Dares Borno State Officials, by OAUTemitayo: 11:03am On Sep 04, 2014
VirginFinder:

You sound weak and lame!

Who is supposed to prove us that Bama is under the control of the Nigerian army? Nigeria(army) or Boko Haram?

As for me, the onus of proving that Bama is still part of Nigeria lies in the hand of the army and not Boko Haram. I have no business with Boko Haram.

Period!!
Re: Take Journalists To Bama—senator Zanna Dares Borno State Officials, by lordsilver: 11:27am On Sep 04, 2014
VirginFinder:

You sound weak and lame!

Period!!

I'm with you but I'm not your yori yori.
Re: Take Journalists To Bama—senator Zanna Dares Borno State Officials, by condralbede(m): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2014
VirginFinder:

You sound weak and lame!

Period!!
Ur moniker throw me off balance....lolx

(1) (Reply)

US Blocks Nigeria’s Purchase Of Chinook Helicopters From Israel / KEMI Olunloyo's Family: A Family Polarized By Politics. / Police Set To Stop Criminal Politicians Come 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.