Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) (46028 Views)

17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria / Lenovo Introduces Android Phone That Looks Like Iphone 6 - PHOTOS / Thousands of people que at apple's company to buy new iphone 6(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
I need to know where that shot was taken before i comment. O.P, which country be that?
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by Dreyl(m): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Iphone6 i'm waiting for u patiently.
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
flawless911: Jobless Emos
MY MAN THE SAME FOLKS U CALL JOBLESS...
GAVE U JOBS...
GAVE U FONES..
GAVE U POWER..
GAVE U CARS....
GAVE U CLOTHS....
GAVE U BUILDING MATERIALS.....
GAVE U SENSE OF HUMOUR....
GAVE U ICT...WORLD.
GAVE U SOCCER....
GAVE U REFRIGERATOR....
GAVE U AIR BUS...
GAVE U WAR ARMOURIES TO COMBAT .....
U CAN NOW ADD YOURS....
AT LEAST FROM HERE U AND I WILL KNOW WHO IS JOBLESS, WITH DARK TAN IN HIS BRAINS....

5 Likes

Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by fairari022(m): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mubby4luv: Americans displaying stup!dity since heaven.
oboy, you are not far from the truth jor. what amazes me most is that, 90% of these purchases will be restituted within few hours of buy, after stampeding for donkey hours. you just get to see how clumsy it's during the annual 'black Friday' , where people just get their workless a'ss into a department store to drag in an elephantine stamped, only to get home and discovered they just had an infatuation for the items, hence returned.

this is what happens in an egalitarian society. lesser needs, more stupidity.
God bless America shall. lol

1 Like

Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ashonibarenla: I need to know where that shot was taken before i comment. O.P, which country be that?
na shaolin temple. close to idumota.
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
where's d queue? undecided
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by CyberWolf: 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
chai,see magas......if I can get one or two of them as my client,i will just hammer big.. cheesy cheesy
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by Suntemi(m): 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
You will call it joblessness because you don't understand why they are queuing. Some people are sent to queue by corporate bodies so as to be one of the first to get their hands on the device. Folks from iFixit.com do that all the time to drive traffic to their website thereby increasing their sales. They are always the first to show everyone how to tear-down Apple's latest devices.

Some people queue to sell the device at higher cost to those that wants it badly at launch.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by MoriYanu(m): 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
SELENAqueensy: But op, how are we sure its not just people sitting by the road side..
Or because u have seen an apple logo there...
Smh...

And it made front page angry
With this rate in technology wey person fit get home delivery, nahxo people go dey wait like this? Op, try better......... Frontpage tinz dis dayz nah die!
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by NoContract(m): 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
Suntemi: You will call it joblessness because you don't understand why they are queuing. Some people are sent to queue by corporate bodies so as to be one of the first to get their hands on the device. Folks from iFixit.com do that all the time to drive traffic to their website thereby increasing their sales. They are always the first to show everyone how to tear-down Apple's latest devices.

Some people queue to sell the device at higher cost to those that wants it badly at launch.

You dey mind Nairalanders? Too much mumu people full here. They know no difference between living and surviving...

Them think sey life na to work and work and die and resurrect to heaven.

Ignorant people calling smarter ones jobless.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
puskin: ...
funny signature
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by victorv12(m): 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2014

Who said they're jobless! You're the one that's jobless...You're on Nairaland spewing rubbish. Do you even know what it means to be a gadget tech enthusiast?

It's so unfortunate most Nigerians don't have passion for anything...It's so sad!
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by makazona(m): 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
grin[left][/left]
Nairalandi: stupidity in the highest order!.........but waitooo! if say i get money i for join the queen

of England.

grin
Nairalandi: stupidity in the highest order!.........but waitooo! if say i get money i for join the queen

of England.

hahaha. ochi eze
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by vict505(m): 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
Aprime: When will Nigeria starts manufacturing public accessories like phones?
If you ask me na who I go ask?
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by severee(m): 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
Aprime: When will Nigeria starts manufacturing public accessories like phones?

U know, there is no rule that stops you from manufacturing phones grin

2 Likes

Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by otiigba1(m): 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
NoContract:
You dey mind Nairalanders? Too much mumu people full here. They know no difference between living and surviving...
Them think sey life na to work and work and die and resurrect to heaven.
Ignorant people calling smarter ones jobless.
gbam! i ve got paid before to queue for some white guy who wants the new 3d television just because he was too buissy to do it himself
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by Akiika: 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
When? where? when?...you guys are so dishonest with everything!
You put in some old pictures just to get attention.
It's no news or anything surprising, they queue up for new technology all the time.
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by basty: 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Oyibo people will buy new i6 sell to retarded Africans as Tokunbo because they are sleeping idiots. They pay the little difference.
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by otiigba1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
Suntemi: You will call it joblessness because you don't understand why they are queuing. Some people are sent to queue by corporate bodies so as to be one of the first to get their hands on the device. Folks from iFixit.com do that all the time to drive traffic to their website thereby increasing their sales. They are always the first to show everyone how to tear-down Apple's latest devices.
yes i have queued before for my former manager for £200 for a 3d television when it first came out and i am not jobless because i was on my day off
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by businessline: 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2014

Thats what you think.....you will be surprised that the ones you call jobless have their own tech biz and are worth thousands if not millions in dollars

1 Like

Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by Missy89(f): 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
African Americans queue for Sneakers (Jordan)

White Americans queue for Iphones

Madness!
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by amanikondo: 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Poor Emos
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by Onuvicalliswell(m): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
UchihaItachi: The pictures were probably from last year or why would someone queue for something that hasn't even been officially announced yet?
tell dem o
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by MsNas(f): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lies. Which US city is this? Why would anybody camp out for a phone that hasn't even been announced yet?
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by Atmmachine(m): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
ThoniaSlim:

When I'm not jobless! Those peeps are obviously very jobless! Cus no busy person would be stupid enough to go queue for a phone you'll probably get in a couple of months time for a lesser price!

They are jobless yet they have $1000 to pay for the iphone 6
You are not jobless but can you afford a 56 thousand naira phone

1 Like

Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by MsNas(f): 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Missy89: African Americans queue for Sneakers (Jordan)

White Americans queue for Iphones

Madness!
Say wetin? Everybody queues for phones. Blacks and whites. White people queue for Js too. Stop stereotyping smiley

1 Like

Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by Atmmachine(m): 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
MsNas: Lies. Which US city is this? Why would anybody camp out for a phone that hasn't even been announced yet?

You don't live in America.
You haven;t seen people waiting for days at walmart just to grab a new item.
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by MsNas(f): 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
Atmmachine:

You don't live in America.
You haven;t seen people waiting for days at walmart just to grab a new item.
I don't live in America? Please tell me where I live then
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by Atmmachine(m): 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nigerians are so disgusting..

You see people waiting outside the apple store to grab their new iphone 6, you just assume they are poor & jobless..
Can a poor & jobbless guy buy a phone worth $1000 which is approximately one hundred & thirty six thousand naira ?

How many people in Nigeria uses the iphone 5 ??

3 Likes

Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by Atmmachine(m): 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
MsNas:
I don't live in America? Please tell me where I live then

Where in America do you live ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The New Apple Airpods Max / Before You Put A Screen Lock On Your Phone Read This / How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.