Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,527 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) (46029 Views)

17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria / Lenovo Introduces Android Phone That Looks Like Iphone 6 - PHOTOS / Thousands of people que at apple's company to buy new iphone 6(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by MsNas(f): 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
Atmmachine:

Where in America do you live ??
How does it matter in this conversation? Point is, I live there..
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by Atmmachine(m): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nigerians.
Do you know what siri is ?
Siri is an iphone application that helps you do anything.

Siri can get you any girls number you need. even Nicki Minaj's phone number.

Stop displaying your level of ignorance on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
Atmmachine:

They are jobless yet they have $1000 to pay for the iphone 6
You are not jobless but can you afford a 56 thousand naira phone
In your attempt to be sacarstic or funny, you just displayed your level of ignorance!

If you actually knew how the system works abroad, you'll understand that a lot of people live off their credit cards. So just because they use a $1000 phone doesn't mean they can afford it. Not saying they all jobless but most on that queue are!

As for using a 56,000 naira phone, so what? I got better priorities to focus on than buying a 165000 naira phone to impress a bunch of clowns!

Goes to show your level of maturity and where your priorities lie. Don't worry I give you some more years to grow up, hoping that it doesn't turn out to be a case of a f.o.o.l at 40.
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by Atmmachine(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
MsNas:
How does it matter in this conversation? Point is, I live there..

Sorry !!
But you said you haven't seen Americans queuing to purchase new items
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by MsNas(f): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Atmmachine:

Sorry !!
But you said you haven't seen Americans queuing to purchase new items
When did I say that? I just asked where the queue was in the picture that was posted in the frontpage of this thread. All I see is people lounging outside on a hot summer day before they die of heatstroke.

I have actually queued outside Walmart or what have you before on Black Friday, not because I was jobless but because I wanted to buy stuffs for rock bottom prices. Have a great day.

1 Like

Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
Of course the iSheeps need their iSheperd or else they would be in disaray dats why they are locked up in the walled garden.
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by kobonaire(m): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
teeo: One day people will queue up to buy techno.
maybe if they are also giving a free bag of garri with their 'phone'
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by kobonaire(m): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
Atmmachine: Nigerians.
Do you know what siri is ?
Siri is an iphone application that helps you do anything.
Siri can get you any girls number you need. even Nicki Minaj's phone number.
Stop displaying your level of ignorance on Nairaland.
Kobonaire: Siri, what do you think of this quoted post
Siri: It's complete bull crap.

1 Like

Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by abatically(m): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
UchihaItachi: The pictures were probably from last year or why would someone queue for something that hasn't even been officially announced yet?

The pictures are true.. queues already forming at apple store in NY.

http://www.electronista.com/articles/14/09/03/some.early.campers.promoting.businesses/

That's the source
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
QMark: Some people are born to queue. They queue up only to buy the phone and get caged in the rigid apple world.

htc till i find a better option, and I don't think I'll find a better option anytime soon.
when u stay in 1 world u look lik a zombie but wen u go out of it 2 other world u realise u missin a lotta sh it (no beef bruh) just lil tip
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Davijunson: I'd like to believe this but it could be any random picture of people sitting outside a building with an apple logo inside a glass prism. Who knws, they might jes be enjoying the fresh air.
it nt only in front of aaple. Store dere is fresh air
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by Atmmachine(m): 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
ThoniaSlim:
In your attempt to be sacarstic or funny, you just displayed your level of ignorance!

If you actually knew how the system works abroad, you'll understand that a lot of people live off their credit cards. So just because they use a $1000 phone doesn't mean they can afford it. Not saying they all jobless but most on that queue are!

As for using a 56,000 naira phone, so what? I got better priorities to focus on than buying a 165000 naira phone to impress a bunch of clowns!

Goes to show your level of maturity and where your priorities lie. Don't worry I give you some more years to grow up, hoping that it doesn't turn out to be a case of a f.o.o.l at 40.

My daughter.
I'm sorry to say this :

You're a joke cool cool
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by Atmmachine(m): 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
MsNas:
When did I say that? I just asked where the queue was in the picture that was posted in the frontpage of this thread. All I see is people lounging outside on a hot summer day before they die of heatstroke.

I have actually queued outside Walmart or what have you before on Black Friday, not because I was jobless but because I wanted to buy stuffs for rock bottom prices. Have a great day.

#Peace.
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
Atmmachine:

My daughter.
I'm sorry to say this :
H
You're a joke cool cool

Sorry dear, you cannot be my father, cus he is not such a disgrace! wink

1 Like

Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by kelvinnn(m): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
undecidedi hate that iphones chei.......too much restrictions....little or no customisations.....and average battery life!
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by Atmmachine(m): 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
ThoniaSlim:

Sorry dear, you cannot be my father, cus he is not such a disgrace! wink

Smelly pucci..
I blame the owner of Nairaland for making everyone to be on the same level.

My daughter.
I'm not your mate.
Good bye
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by tonardo(m): 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
UchihaItachi: The pictures were probably from last year or why would someone queue for something that hasn't even been officially announced yet?
You aren't current at all...
You never heard of iPhone 6?

1 Like

Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by tonardo(m): 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
SAVEDBABA: it nt only in front of aaple. Store dere is fresh air
Tell them..
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by tonardo(m): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
abatically:

The pictures are true.. queues already forming at apple store in NY.

http://www.electronista.com/articles/14/09/03/some.early.campers.promoting.businesses/

That's the source
Thanks
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by Vincef(m): 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
tongue
flawless911: Jobless Emos

CEO's I suppose not jobless
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by completey(f): 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/iphone-6-already-sale-china-091845303.html
China's largest mobile carrier is now accepting orders for the iPhone 6 ahead of the model's official launch, according to China Daily. China Mobile appears to have also inadvertently confirmed rumors that Apple will release two versions of iPhone 6, in different sizes.
they should go to China
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by louie3(m): 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
teeo: One day people will queue up to buy techno.
kip dreaming.
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by simdam500(m): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
QMark: Some people are born to queue. They queue up only to buy the phone and get caged in the rigid apple world.

htc till i find a better option, and I don't think I'll find a better option anytime soon.

as if it not the same tecno os
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by Konjour(m): 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
As crazy as it sounds, people have often been in a line for well over a week at the flagship Apple

store on regent street on previous occasions when new Apple products are being released. They

do sleep, eat, and practically live on those queues for weeks and the queues have been getting

longer over time generally. However, the people who manage to stay on the queue successfully

until the launch date don't always do it because of their love for Apple products so to speak.

If you're on the queue on the launch day, you can actually sell your spot for significant sums of

money, and the unwritten rule is: The closer you're to the front of the queue, the higher the price

you get. I can't remember exactly but I think one of those guys who sold his frontline spot when

iPhone 4S was being launched (on Regent street at least) got about 3,000 GBP for his spot which

translates to about 800, 000 naira. It is really sinister for anyone to even subject himself or herself

to such meaningless quests, but in London for example where there are almost more jobless

people than in any other place in England itself, that kind of money could be a last ditch lifeline.
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 05, 2014
Good product will always sell itself even without advert.
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 12:28am On Sep 05, 2014
Òthse idiots you see on queue are the ones buying the phone with benefit money

Lowlife jobless farts
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by 12month: 1:39am On Sep 05, 2014
Iphone my foot I wonder how people enjoy it with all those restrictions

Trying to impress people
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by MrDoGood(m): 1:53am On Sep 05, 2014

wake up.
although i am posting with htc grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by akinladejo: 3:18am On Sep 05, 2014
sunnyshayne: It's not the fault of these zombies, it's their government.

If they had some irresponsible government that do not provide for its citizens they won't be loitering there.

They would have been queuing for kerosene at NNPC mega station. grin

No be lie! Na true talk be that.
Re: People Queuing Up For Iphone 6 (photos) by otobomax(m): 6:47am On Sep 05, 2014
tonardo: Join the queue if you are an
i_sheep
i_goat
OR
i_fan for Apple.
Nonsense! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The New Apple Airpods Max / Before You Put A Screen Lock On Your Phone Read This / How To Enable 4g Lte On Your 3g Android Phone(100% Working)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.