Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) (43171 Views)

The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) / Breaking News:Actress Jackie Appiah Involve In Accident Losses Both Legs(photos) / Yvonne Nelson Said She Has The Hottest Legs And She Might Insure Them!!(pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2014
These are the top 12 Nollywood actresses with the hottest long legs in the industry.

Check them out!!

1 YVONNE NELSON- No one can rival Yvonne Nelson in the leggy department. She has got the hottest legs in the industry and she doesn't hesitate to flaunt them.
In an interview with Glitz Africa, the actress said,

"I have the hottest legs in the industry right now. I don’t know, maybe I have to get my legs insured"

2 OGE OKOYE- The slim and pretty actress has a nice pair of legs which she flaunts as well.

3 STEPHANIE OKEREKE- Stephanie's long legs are quite pronounced and they perfectly suit her figure.

4 RUKKY SANDA- Rukky obviously has long and hot legs.

5 CHIKA IKE- Chika is quit leggy. Her long legs stand her out.

6 INI EDO- INI knows she has one of the hottest legs in the industry and always flaunts them.

7 OBY EDOZIE- Oby is a leggy actress and her long legs give her figure a perfect shape.

8 OMOTOLA JALADE EKEINDE- Omosexy has one of the hottest legs too.

9 BUNMI OBANLA- The upcoming actress cum model has hot long legs which kinda gives her a sexy look.

10 IBINABO FIBERESIMA- Ibinabo recently flaunted her hot legs in an event. Her legs are quite eye catching.

11 ASIBOR KENNETH- 'I Love My Breasts And My Fresh Hot Legs' Asibor Says. The Upcoming Nollywood actress Asibor Kenneth a.k.a Vanilla 'got physical' in a recent interview. She talks about her most loved body parts.

12 MARY LAZARUS: Mary is an upcoming actress whose hot legs stand her out.

Who has got the hottest legs in the industry?

1 Share

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2014
Yvonne nelson

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2014
oge

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2014
Stephanie

1 Like

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 10:38am On Sep 04, 2014
ibinabo

rukky sanda

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2014
chika

2 Likes

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2014
ini

1 Like

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by oluwaiffymi(f): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2014
I prefer oge okoye's legs
They look like mine grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2014
Oby

Asiri kenneth

Bunmi

Mary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by starcelebritybu(f): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2014
Naomi has sexiest legs...

1 Like

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 10:41am On Sep 04, 2014
omotola

6 Likes

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by Debbyug(f): 10:50am On Sep 04, 2014
Stephanie got a hottt fat straight legs

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by Debbyug(f): 10:50am On Sep 04, 2014
Stephanie got a hottt fat straight legs just like mine

8 Likes

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by echobee(f): 11:06am On Sep 04, 2014
Ops,
Why re u showing us omotola's bum bum tongue

2 Likes

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by irishCream: 11:10am On Sep 04, 2014
Lalasticlala...its official u're obsessed with celebrities. Carry on!

@topic where is Ebube cos to me her legs is second to none

17 Likes

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2014
I can't Fault anyone on that list. kiss

1 Like

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by maxism2: 11:20am On Sep 04, 2014
Chika ike K-Leg

7 Likes

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by irishCream: 11:21am On Sep 04, 2014
oluwaiffymi: I prefer oge okoye's legs
They look like mine grin grin grin

Pishure of ur legs looking like Oge's own or...u knw d rest nana undecided

3 Likes

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 04, 2014
Yvonne has the hottest legs

ini Edo don't deserve a plot of land here

lalasticlala are you a paparazzi?
nice compilation tho

7 Likes

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 04, 2014
irishCream: Lalasticlala...its official u're obsessed with celebrities. Carry on!

@topic where is Ebube cos tovme her legs is second to none

....and you are obsessed with 'Lalasticlala's' celebrities topics. tongue

@topic, they all look good. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2014
irishCream: Lalasticlala...its official u're obsessed with celebrities. Carry on!

@topic where is Ebube cos tovme her legs is second to none

Ebube legs are hot.

but she didn't make d list bcs her legs/knee look bleached.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by Donfamous(m): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2014
Space booking since 1990 BC
Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by seankay(m): 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
Na leg I wan chop? undecided

1 Like

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
I like oge okoye's legs the babe get class.

Followed by ibinabo nd my follow Yvonne nelson. Chika legs strong o.

I forgot my lovely ini edo. She's number 1 that babe leg plus backside over set

4 Likes

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by MisterLongman(m): 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
MsSteph: I like oge okoye's legs the babe get class.

Followed by ibinabo nd my follow Yvonne nelson. Chika legs strong o.

I forgot my lovely ini edo. She's number 1 that babe leg plus backside over set
why you con dey drool over legs like this
Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Yvonne!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Stephanie kiss kiss kiss
Mine!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
tongue

3 Likes

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by irishCream: 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
FrancisTony:

....and you are obsessed with 'Lalasticlala's' celebrity topics. tongue

@topic, they all look good. smiley

...and officially u're a 'stalker'...dan catch ya grin

2 Likes

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Where is ebube

1 Like

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by hushmail: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
guy u don come again

why not consider writing 4 a soft sell mag?

NLders hardly appreciate u

hope say u no go complain dis one appear 4 mag grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by irishCream: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
lalasticlala:

Ebube legs are hot.

but she didn't make d list bcs her legs/knee look bleached.

Not bleached per se I blv it dis toning tins dey do dat caused such
Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
hushmail: guy u don come again

why not consider writing 4 a soft sell mag?

NLders hardly appreciate u

hope say u no go complain dis one appear 4 mag grin

lol
Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by Janeify(f): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
starcelebritybu: Naomi has sexiest legs...

haha...you are rice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Blasts Mo'Cheddah For Berating Ruggedman Over His #EndSARS Tweet / Princess Shyngle Flaunts The Wrist Watches Her Boyfriend Bought Her / Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.