Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) (43201 Views)

The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) / Breaking News:Actress Jackie Appiah Involve In Accident Losses Both Legs(photos) / Yvonne Nelson Said She Has The Hottest Legs And She Might Insure Them!!(pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by Janeify(f): 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nice legs.me likey kiss kiss
Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by Dramadiddy(m): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
Thread for wankers! *takes cover*
Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by onoshenry(m): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nollywood Actor and anchor of reality TV show, Gulder Ultimate Search, Bob-Manuel Udokwu has reportedly decided to join his colleagues to venture into Nigerian politics. Bob-Manuel has declared his intention to contest in the 2015 general elections into Anambra State House of Assembly to represent Idemili North constituency. http://naija-gist..com/2014/09/bob-manuel-udokwu-set-to-contest-in-2015.html
Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
chika Ike's leg may be long but not hot including rukky and Oge. Stephanie's leg is a perfect description of long and hot legs.

1 Like

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
Awwwe nice legs, make I siddon cross leg as lala enter fp once again.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
Debbyug: Stephanie got a hottt fat straight legs
Sure ??

1 Like

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
Stephanie's leg is kiss just like mine
Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by SELENAqueensy(f): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lol...wetin chika like dey find here?

It should be is Me, Ebube, Ini Edo, Genevieve, Yvonne, and
Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by EddyNumerouno(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
Stephanie over everything except Jesus and family...yes that includes money grin
Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by yenex1(f): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
chika like legs hot? the gods must be blind

1 Like

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by Romanciella(f): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
cute
Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
My legs hot pass all this ones put together na...
Yvonne legs aint hot to me, I think hot legs shouldn't be thin or thick, just balanced in the middle, that's where Stephanie, Omotola, Ini-Edo comes in....
Yvonne legs are tooooo thin!

1 Like

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
Chika Ike should not be there abeg . Her tiny legs no get disk 2.

1 Like

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by tidymaster(m): 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie: My legs hot pass all this ones put together...
Yvonne legs aint hot to me, I think hot legs shouldn't be thin or thick, just balanced in the middle, that's where Stephanie, Omotola, Ini-Edo comes in....
Yvone legs are tooooo thin!
Kachisbarbie hot legs....smiley can we see?
Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by ChristyG(f): 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
lalasticlala:

Ebube legs are hot.

but she didn't make d list bcs her legs/knee look bleached.
it is bleached not looks like tongue
Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by louiskay(m): 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Girls and unnecessary wahaLA sha .................................. Even mama 70 go still ddey flaunt hottest leg ............ SMH 4 dem oO
Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by krixrose: 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
she has a very long legs* dis was said repeatedly. A very long legs? Na wao! I hope d person d@ posted this is not the childrens* of our very articulate first lady.
Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
For HOT LEGS I give it to STEPHENIE.....
Omotola's LEGS not really HOT ..but for HIPs , i give it to her...

1 Like

Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
For HOT LEGS I give it to STEPHENIE.....
Omotola's LEGS not really HOT ..but for HIPs , i give it to her...(she got funnel Legs...)
Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
tidymaster: Kachisbarbie hot legs....smiley can we see?
Na that one go hard small...lol tongue
Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by yungchop: 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Na that one go hard small...lol tongue
tell these guys to keep off o
Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Stephanie kiss
Ukwu ya bu MACHINE kiss
Fat legs are hot wink
Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by montestic(m): 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dramadiddy: Thread for wankers! *takes cover*
have u finished? i mean r u thru with it? how waz it?
Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by montestic(m): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
Chika has nice long legs. just that its K-LEG. Many nairalanders go lick ibinabo & oge legs. guys like mrcork that LOVE lightskinned ladies. even d oda ugly boy, dat likes seeking 4 attention wil swalo rukkys legs
Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by Olusanya333(m): 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nairalanders and their hitch~hitcher. You see dis is becoming~unbecoming,yea decreasing~increasing,as a matter of fact its disappearing~appearing.Yea d ozantro~matrobus of the OP is concruently incongruent with his palatonic manivre.What i'm saying is "what is special about legs?"
Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by Ichel: 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
Plz gentle men and ladies, what is it that actually makes a leg hot?
Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by Debbyug(f): 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
rightym:
Sure ??
don't need to explain it to u
Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2014
Yvonne and Stephanie me likey wink wink
Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 8:40am On Sep 05, 2014
abeg who knws wat nairaland rule 17 stated? its not there anymore. jst wana knw wat it waz b4.? aanumama can u help? anybdy?
Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 05, 2014
lalasticlala: abeg who knws wat nairaland rule 17 stated? its not there anymore. jst wana knw wat it waz b4.? aanumama can u help? anybdy?
It's been missing for a long time, didn't get to see it actually ,but I think it has something to do with religion stuff , and it kinda caused a rift then , so Oga Seun had to remove it, but I don't know why the numbering hasn't been adjusted embarassed embarassed embarassed
Not really sure o, this na dem say
Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 8:50am On Sep 05, 2014
aanumama:
It's been missing for a long time, didn't get to see it actually ,but I think it has something to do with religion stuff , and it kinda caused a rift then , so Oga Seun had to remove it, but I don't know why the numbering hasn't been adjusted embarassed embarassed embarassed
Not really sure o, this na dem say
hahahahahahahaha@ dem say. lol
Re: Leggy Queens Of Nollywood; Actresses With The Hottest Legs ( Photos ) by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2014
lalasticlala: hahahahahahahaha@ dem say. lol

Yes now, before those wey know the real gist go crucify me wink wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Maima Is Not Guilty!" -ice Prince Throws Shocker / Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Hang Out In Abuja (photos) / Yomi Gold's Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year After Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.