Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

15 Incredible Fun Facts (3) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 15 Incredible Fun Facts (3) (652 Views)

25 Fun Facts You Never Knew! (2) / Fun Facts About "Boxing Day" The 26th Of December / Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Incredible Fun Facts (3) by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 04, 2014
As always you can ask Google....wink

1. If you are afraid of washing or bathing its called ablutophobia.

2. Earth is the only planet not named after a god (Problem I av with this is i don't blv in gods e.g story for the gods)

3. Einstein Was a Fat Baby with Large Head. ( smiley )

4. German Shepherds bite humans more than any other breed of dog. (That's y I don't go close to dogs. when I see em coming I just cross to the other side of the road)

5. Einstein didn't get along with his oldest son.

6. Cats can see a lot better than dogs. In fact, dogs first distinguish objects by movement, then brightness, and finally by shape. ( I'm still scared of dogs!)

7. In 1843, a Parisian street mime got stuck in his imaginary box and consequently died of starvation. ( poor guy!)

8. Acting was once considered to be evil, and the actors in the first English play to be performed in America were arrested. ( I still think its evil! Spoiling our kids. e.g Me. )

9. Rats can't vomit, that's why rat poison works. ( no wonder!)

10. A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.( imagine if this is how it is for humans! smiley God is great!)

11. In the original version of Cinderella the slipper was made out of fur, not glass! ( Cinderella fans shey una hear?)

12. Sunbathing on sunny days with clouds in the sky can be dangerous. ( I don't sun bath. I'm already chocolatey wink )

13. Rats destroy an estimated 1/3 of the world's food supply each year. ( And that's y we keep poisoning them but they will never give up!)

14. The world's longest game of Monopoly lasted more than 660 hours. ( I have played monopoly with my siblings. it lasted hours too! very exhausting!)

15. When you sneeze, all your bodily functions stop even your heart. ( So that means you will be literally dead for some seconds?!)

For more like this, like this page, for online story, poem cash contest. https://m.facebook.com/orangetott

3 Likes

Re: 15 Incredible Fun Facts (3) by LarrySun(m): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
You face the risk of blowing out your eyeballs when you try to sneeze with your eyes open.

1 Like

Re: 15 Incredible Fun Facts (3) by zyzxx(m): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
(That's y I
don't go close to dogs. when I see em
coming I just cross to the other side of
the road)it called dogphobia cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

And for rat ! na God go judge rat and man because I don't no y dey are domestic animal ganeslf.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Incredible Fun Facts (3) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
Kralls recipe for rat meat pepper soup coming up. Don't waste those rats again....

1 Like

Re: 15 Incredible Fun Facts (3) by defendedvictim(m): 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
number 15 sha...I even hrd dat ur eye myt get plucked out if u try sneezing with dem open
Re: 15 Incredible Fun Facts (3) by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2014
defendedvictim: number 15 sha...I even hrd dat ur eye myt get plucked out if u try sneezing with dem open

I don't knw abt that. but wait I av an idea, y don't u video urself when u r abt to sneeze and leave ur eyes open let's see if the fact is true. cheesy
Re: 15 Incredible Fun Facts (3) by defendedvictim(m): 9:07am On Sep 06, 2014
Repteam:

I don't knw abt that. but wait I av an idea, y don't u video urself when u r abt to sneeze and leave ur eyes open let's see if the fact is true. cheesy
Hehe..no, u try it. Buh den, reflex wud force ur eye shut wen u wanna sneeze

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Captures Banki Town In Borno. / Mysterious People You Will Meet When Travelling In Danfo Buses Around Lagos / Full Transcript Of Shekau’s Speech On Ceasefire And Abducted Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.