Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,037 members, 7,866,923 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Launch Boxes(bags) For Sale. [free Delivery Nation Wide] - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Launch Boxes(bags) For Sale. [free Delivery Nation Wide] (818 Views)

Distributor Needed Nation Wide / Where can I get Hand-made Carton Boxes / Price List Of Thermocool And Tec Products(free Delivery And Discounts)4 Oct 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Launch Boxes(bags) For Sale. [free Delivery Nation Wide] by Galaxyroyp(m): 10:49am On Sep 04, 2014
Hello there friend. My name is Galaxyroyp from Galaxysam bags. We are manufacturer of diffrent type of bags like: Launch boxes(which is used by office people, students to store their launch foods e.t.c), school bags, men bags e.t.c. Wholesale orders are highly welcomed and are at cheaper price. You can be our distributor [we do like that!]
FAQ [br/]
1.What about delivery? We ship freely Nation wide.[br/]
2. What about discount? The more your order the more discount you get. You can call me on 08111438453 for more details. Thanks
Re: Launch Boxes(bags) For Sale. [free Delivery Nation Wide] by aorseer: 8:51am On Sep 08, 2014
It would nice if you post pictures of what you are talking about so we can have an idea of what you are selling. if you have a website where i can visit to see whats on offer it will be great if you gave the address. thanks
Re: Launch Boxes(bags) For Sale. [free Delivery Nation Wide] by Galaxyroyp(m): 11:54am On Sep 08, 2014
Thank you very much @Aorseer. You can check the photos of the bag sample on our page http://facebook.com/samfajgalaxybag
if you wish to partner with us, we can send you a sample of the type of bag you wanna buy freely to anywhere in Nigeria. Contact me on: 08111438453 or send an email to samfajgalaxybags@gmail . com for more enquiry. Waiting for your reply. Best regards

(1) (Reply)

Hand Rails And Electric Fence Installation Available For All Buildings / Promotional Outdoor Items, Outdoor Products / Agents Needed For A University Outside Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.