Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Price List Of Thermocool And Tec Products(free Delivery And Discounts)4 Oct 11 - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Price List Of Thermocool And Tec Products(free Delivery And Discounts)4 Oct 11 (18317 Views)

Small Chops: Our Price List / Xmas Promo On Thermocool And Tec Products(discount And Free Delivery) / Xmas promo on Thermocool And Tec Products(discount And Free Delivery) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price List Of Thermocool And Tec Products(free Delivery And Discounts)4 Oct 11 by temmytanny(m): 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2010
please check below for the prices of the products that thermocool and TEC sell.

you can visit www dot upgmc dot com and click on thermocool products to view the specs and pictures of these products.

call feyi 08121621072  0r 08054667610 for order and free delivery to anywhere in nigeria.some products attracts discounts

08121621072(FEYI)
PLEASE VISIT WWW.UPGMC.COM AND CLICK ON THERMOCOOL PRODUCTS AT THE UPPER CORNER TO VIEW THE PIX AND SPEC OF WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BUY.CALLME AND I WOULD DELIVERY BEFORE PAYMENT AND FREE delivery FOR PRODUCTS OVER 100K

click on link below to view our new price list

1 Like

Re: Price List Of Thermocool And Tec Products(free Delivery And Discounts)4 Oct 11 by temmytanny(m): 2:54am On Sep 20, 2011
stil available
Re: Price List Of Thermocool And Tec Products(free Delivery And Discounts)4 Oct 11 by yeye4live(m): 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2011
guy can u suply to abj too
Re: Price List Of Thermocool And Tec Products(free Delivery And Discounts)4 Oct 11 by temmytanny(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2011
Yes with free delivery if its large quantity
Re: Price List Of Thermocool And Tec Products(free Delivery And Discounts)4 Oct 11 by doctokwus: 11:12am On Oct 19, 2011
Bn searching d link website but can't find pics.Need to see d refrigerators to make a choice as dnt av d luxury of time.U can send pics if u av them to ikeanokwi@gmail.com.Particularly interested in any one of HR I35,HR 160TL jumbo,HR 170,180TL,HRF 185;preferably two door fridge
How dos d payment work,are u an authorised dealer and dos it come wt warranty?Am in lagos
Re: Price List Of Thermocool And Tec Products(free Delivery And Discounts)4 Oct 11 by temmytanny(m): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2011
doctokwus:

Bn searching d link website but can't find pics.Need to see d refrigerators to make a choice as dnt av d luxury of time.U can send pics if u av them to ikeanokwi@gmail.com.Particularly interested in any one of HR I35,HR 160TL jumbo,HR 170,180TL,HRF 185;preferably two door fridge
How dos d payment work,are u an authorised dealer and dos it come wt warranty?Am in lagos

pls click on this link to view the products you are looking for

http://upgmc.com/catalogue/index.html
Re: Price List Of Thermocool And Tec Products(free Delivery And Discounts)4 Oct 11 by doctokwus: 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2011
temmytanny:

pls click on this link to view the products you are looking for

D link isn't opening.U also didn't answer my questions of if u ar an authorised dealer,do they come wt warranty and how is payment made,@ d point of delivery or otherwise.
Anyway if u want,u can reach me on 08062712337 or mail;intersted in double door fridge but wud like pics to choose what I want
Re: Price List Of Thermocool And Tec Products(free Delivery And Discounts)4 Oct 11 by temmytanny(m): 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2011
doctokwus:

D link isn't opening.U also didn't answer my questions of if u ar an authorised dealer,do they come wt warranty and how is payment made,@ d point of delivery or otherwise.
Anyway if u want,u can reach me on 08062712337 or mail;intersted in double door fridge but wud like pics to choose what I want

All TEC and thermocool products i sell have one year warranty and 3years for products that have compressors. The payment depends on you, its full payment(no installment) .I do delivery before payment,that is i will supply you and collect money when you get your product. That is the reason i refered you to the site www.upgmc.com to view whatever you want,make orders and i supply to your doorstep. sorry,you maynt be able to view this page using your blackberry(not 100%confirmed yet).

you can also visit www.htcool.com to view the products we sell but not all products pictures are there but http://upgmc.com/catalogue/index.html have all picture and specs
Re: Price List Of Thermocool And Tec Products(free Delivery And Discounts)4 Oct 11 by temmytanny(m): 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2011
this link helps you to view watever u want to buy. Its a 62page catalog you can zoom in and out to view the specs.flip tru page of the catalog etc.
Re: Price List Of Thermocool And Tec Products(free Delivery And Discounts)4 Oct 11 by temmytanny(m): 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2011
You can also view some products on this link

http://htcool.com/freezers/ice-cream-freezers-upright-freezers
Re: Price List Of Thermocool And Tec Products(free Delivery And Discounts)4 Oct 11 by temmytanny(m): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2011
patronize us today
Re: Price List Of Thermocool And Tec Products(free Delivery And Discounts)4 Oct 11 by temmytanny(m): 8:17am On Oct 27, 2011
on
Re: Price List Of Thermocool And Tec Products(free Delivery And Discounts)4 Oct 11 by benalways(m): 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2011
@temmytanny,
This link http://upgmc.com/catalogue/index.html is refusing to open from my laptop so am unable to see the freezers to make a choice. I have see the price list but unable to match spec with it.
Regards,
Re: Price List Of Thermocool And Tec Products(free Delivery And Discounts)4 Oct 11 by temmytanny(m): 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2011
the site is under update please be patient
Re: Price List Of Thermocool And Tec Products(free Delivery And Discounts)4 Oct 11 by Nephat: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2012
Caveat Emptor! You are on your own if you buy Thermocool. I don't usually do this, but after having 6 Haier Thermocool products pack up in less than 1 year, I feel angry and ripped-off enough to hunt down any available medium to warn folks away from their products. Their products are all shiny but substandard and their customer service is hopeless
Re: Price List Of Thermocool And Tec Products(free Delivery And Discounts)4 Oct 11 by temmytanny(m): 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2012
you have right to air your opinion but if i may ask? Did you get the products from direct dealer or from Thermocool factory? Any warranty on them?
Re: Price List Of Thermocool And Tec Products(free Delivery And Discounts)4 Oct 11 by edesco: 1:05am On Oct 08, 2012
How do i get a screen for 32inch Lcd
Re: Price List Of Thermocool And Tec Products(free Delivery And Discounts)4 Oct 11 by Ardele: 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
We pride with the rate and quality of our delivery. More reason you should dive into our Diverse and over flowing resources.
Do you need dump trucks Of any spec.. Howo, Man, Mark, sharp, And what have you..
Reach out to jenic-consult @ (what’s app/call ) : 09075251287.

(1) (Reply)

Pampers And Huggies For Sale, Wholesale / A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) / Poultry Incubators for sale in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.