Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

How Legal Are These Decoders That Use Sim Card To Receive Free Channels? - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / How Legal Are These Decoders That Use Sim Card To Receive Free Channels? (7524 Views)

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / How Can I Get Al Jazeera Card To Watch JSC Sports Channels On My Strong Decoder? / Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Legal Are These Decoders That Use Sim Card To Receive Free Channels? by kennedyugo: 11:02am On Sep 04, 2014
Please I want to know how legal it is, such as qsat and like that use Sim card to receive premium channels free.
I have been thinking they're illegal but I don't know whether I am any right
Re: How Legal Are These Decoders That Use Sim Card To Receive Free Channels? by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2014
kennedyugo: Please I want to know how legal it is, such as qsat and like that use Sim card to receive premium channels free.
I have been thinking they're illegal but I don't know whether I am any right
It is legal as DSTV and CO is using legal means to obtain from Nigerians by trick ilegaly.

1 Like

Re: How Legal Are These Decoders That Use Sim Card To Receive Free Channels? by kennedyugo: 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
masterpower:
It is legal as DSTV and CO is using legal means to obtain from Nigerians by trick ilegaly.

I don't get it. Who actually gives the service on the qsat decoder? is it dstv satellites?
Re: How Legal Are These Decoders That Use Sim Card To Receive Free Channels? by Asemo11(m): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
bros if u never start to use am u are

missing

cuz me no fit dash DSTV my moni

1 Like

Re: How Legal Are These Decoders That Use Sim Card To Receive Free Channels? by Everfrank(m): 12:57am On Sep 08, 2014
Those decoders are piracy and illegal. Nigerian Communications Commission frequently raid and arrest those involved in the importation and distribution of such products. Beware.
Re: How Legal Are These Decoders That Use Sim Card To Receive Free Channels? by guass(m): 9:50am On Sep 08, 2014
Re: How Legal Are These Decoders That Use Sim Card To Receive Free Channels? by kennedyugo: 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
guass:
DO NOT BE DECEIVED!
QSAT IS A FREE TO AIR DECODER AND HENCE 100% LEGAL.
IT IS HD, WITH IT U CAN GET EMMANUEL TV, NTA, AIT, BBC, ALJAZEERA, PRESS TV, NOLLYWOOD AND MANY MORE, ALL FREE TO AIR.
I LEARNT SOME PEOPLE USE IT FOR OTHER PURPOSES.
SAYING THAT QSAT IS ILLEGAL SIMPLY BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE USE IT OTHERWISE IS LIKE FOOLISHLY SAYING THAT
KNIFE IS ILLEGAL BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE USE IT TO STAB OTHERS OR THAT
ACID IS ILLEGAL BECAUSE SOME JEALOUS WIVES POUR IT ON THEIR HUSBAND'S LOVERS OR THAT
INTERNET IS ILLEGAL BECAUSE PEOPLE USE IT TO STEAL FROM BANKS ETC
QSAT IS A BLESSING TO AFRICA!

OK thanks so much for your reply. I now get it. However can you elaborate on the function of the Sim card it carries?
Re: How Legal Are These Decoders That Use Sim Card To Receive Free Channels? by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
u dey use style dey find info? cheesy grin

oga ade if u wan buy am, buy am abeg. which one is all these brighter grammer?. u think people are here to judge your choices? mcheew
Re: How Legal Are These Decoders That Use Sim Card To Receive Free Channels? by bigabbey: 5:21am On Sep 10, 2014
You can use the sim card to browse the net,watch online tv, you tube,google map,listen to online radio etc depending on your network.qsat is 100% legal it is technology that want to leave dstv behind.fta rules,they can't kill qsat.

1 Like

Re: How Legal Are These Decoders That Use Sim Card To Receive Free Channels? by 10thangel(f): 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
bigabbey: You can use the sim card to browse the net,watch online tv, you tube,google map,listen to online radio etc depending on your network.qsat is 100% legal it is technology that want to leave dstv behind.fta rules,they can't kill qsat.

How can I use the sim to browse? Pls, state it in details. Thanks
Re: How Legal Are These Decoders That Use Sim Card To Receive Free Channels? by TOWNJUJU: 6:27am On Sep 16, 2014
10thangel:

How can I use the sim to browse? Pls, state it in details. Thanks
the same way u use ur fone to browse.
Re: How Legal Are These Decoders That Use Sim Card To Receive Free Channels? by Satguru: 3:38am On Sep 19, 2014
kennedyugo:

OK thanks so much for your reply. I now get it. However can you elaborate on the function of the Sim card it carries?
Sim or modem is for IPTV programs.
Qsat is 4 free 2 air

1 Like

Re: How Legal Are These Decoders That Use Sim Card To Receive Free Channels? by icent2001: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
hello bros good morning... i recently bought a qsat from a shop in cameroon.. the guy had configured it but as i carried it to my own town where i recide i found it hard to capture not even a single channel..i did factoiry reset and i even updated the software,,, right now i have been able to reconnect the internet but i have never been able to see the message that says welcome to server... i have tried all i could and have been reading extensively on this website yet nothing... is there a way u can help me out.... detaily step by step what i should do can i contact u by mail?/ waiting
Re: How Legal Are These Decoders That Use Sim Card To Receive Free Channels? by agoro2u: 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
pls i need this device badly. where and how much can i get it?

(1) (Reply)

See The Big Snake This Facebook User Killed In Their Living Room (photos) / 12525 tp automatically turns red... Who else is experiencing same? / Let Us Not Forget Startimes Is A Chinese Company...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.