Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain (37401 Views)

6 Humans With Real “superpowers” That Science Can’t Explain / 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain / What Science Can't Explain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by rattlesnake(m): 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
moscobabs: Why GEJ is wearing Hat in the middle of the night
am laughing when nothing is funny
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by Yemlizzy(f): 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
No pics,it doesn't make much sense then.

1 Like

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by sexzskil(f): 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
Science is the greatest stuff on earth! The lords of the universe, the WHITES, know better. They made the God hopeless Africans served angry

5 Likes

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by fortran12: 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
crystallized skulls - hoax
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by Djtm(m): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
I thought I read this here a while ago?
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
Idrismusty97: And even our many religions couldn't....

don't digress. . .

2 Likes

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by deebee13(f): 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
CaptainBomb: Hug Transformer

Lwkmd! see beef grin
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by condralbede(m): 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
oluseyiforjesus: No pix den story to d gods
Have u seen a pix of Bermuda triangle?
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by Grace2love: 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
tomoselu: invest via atmcard,bank deposit,perfect money and get paid after 10 business days www.einvest.com.ng office address : Plot 595 Durumi Road Area 1, Near Old Secretariat,Abuja. customer care line;09090867668

You have started again, thief and criminal.

1 Like

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by Philtrik(m): 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
deebee13: Pictures or...
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by iamord(m): 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ceasar1: “If you study science deep enough and long enough, it will force you to believe in God.” – Lord William Kelvin,

Butt actually 9,7,6,5,4,2,1 have do with aliens are extra terrestrial beings ..some of which live within the earth
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by CaptainBomb(m): 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
deebee13:

Lwkmd! see beef grin
Oti Shayooo.. Wetin wan make I beep you sweety? O fe jegbati?
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by iamord(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
fortran12: crystallized skulls - hoax

No its not.. I have researched about it so I know.. U don't just dispute claims without researching.
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
What's the point of this article? Science, unlike religion, has never claimed to be all knowing or to have any special or supernatural ability to explain everything.

1 Like

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by iamord(m): 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
jassie: I've known about the Bermuda triangle mystery right from secondary school.

Take it or leave it, science is overhyped. Science couldn't even locate the missing Malaysian aircraft, talk less of bermuda triangle. All they said was some big big talk . . . bobo juice tongue

But is it not through their same science. Inventions and innovation that you got to know the story about the triangle?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by iceberylin(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
Is their a God in Heaven :-/
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by Clashydutch(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
Yet they say there is no God....
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by iamord(m): 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Idrismusty97: And even our many religions couldn't....

Stamped!!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by Nanook: 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
The Bermuda Triangle isn't a mystery, it's just a high traffic ship/plane area so historically it has seen more crashes. That's literally it, planes and ships don't crash at a higher rate inside the triangle it's just that there is more of them.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by hunter21(m): 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
11. How the pyramid was built from the top down.
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by pussypounder(m): 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
my dad wants me to stop posting on nairaland else hes gonna smash my head into the keyboaevfrhebpifvrinehvfrqkmwqkdmjwediefcrji

1 Like

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by Philtrik(m): 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
Clashydutch: Yet they say there is no God....
I am A Science Student. I Believe that there is God and I believe He Exist.
Charles Darwins was an atheist/agnostic
(Atheists say God does not exist) | (agnostics say they don't know one way or the other) .
He didn't believe that God exist.
He Gave his own evolution of the earth how the earth formed without God.
But in his death birth he said:
"You need not tell me about God for I see him sitting on the thrown on which I am to be judged, you need not tell me about hell for I feel the fires around me".

2 Likes

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by Funniez: 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
Bermuda triangle is also called "the devils triangle", I tink this point is self explained
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by gatiano(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
5. Ancient Flying Machines
ancient-flying
These small models depict small flying crafts or airplanes. However, lighter-than-air flight wasn’t accomplished until the 1780s. So how did ancient civilizations know enough about flying to make models and sketches of flying machines?

I'm going to sound crazy to most, that don't knowledge of self, expecially the black people. how old is this planet? how old is the blackman? how old is the other races?

the planet is 76 trillion years old, as when it could be recorded.
the european is 6100 years as of 2014
the chinese is 6300 years
the japanese is 6500 years.

the blackman is older than the planet. no one knows his birth record, no one will ever know his end!

so after existing trillions of years? who do you think flew? what is the UFO of today?
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by hotwax: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
Idrismusty97: It is just a matter of time. Science is a gradual process....

But the foundation of science is faulty with lots of lies and assumptions.

Religion will always win over science.

I read an article which presented evidence of man footprint along side dinosaur. World government are covering this fact and calling it fake.

This a huge blow to science, especially on their postulations of creation. Their theory of creation and evolution is totally wrong.

#TeamBigBangTheory
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by tuagbo: 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Philtrik:
I am A Science Student. I Believe that there is God and I believe He Exist.
Charles Darwins was an atheist/agnostic
(Atheists say God does not exist) | (agnostics say they don't know one way or the other) .
He didn't believe that God exist.
He Gave his own evolution of the earth how the earth formed without God.
But in his death birth he said:

Lies from the pit of the well in your village compound.Science is the only way forward for humanity

1 Like

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by tuagbo: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
[quote author=Ceasar1]“If you study religion deep enough and long enough, it will force you to believe there is no God.” – Commonsense

1 Like

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by tuagbo: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
Funniez: Bermuda triangle is also called "the devils triangle", I tink this point is self explained
Like all "gods,"the "devil" doesn't exist homeboy.Wake up from your slumber
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by Haywhymido(m): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
moscobabs: Why GEJ is wearing Hat in the middle of the night
seriously?? Dat gat me laughing

1 Like

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by tuagbo: 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
Clashydutch: Yet they say there is no God....
Ofcourse there is no "God."Have you ever seen this "God" you always speak about before?I know you'll say,you only need faith to believe in "Gods'" existence but what is faith apart from belief in an "entity" without evidence?That is exactly where science trumps over/wins/supercedes all religions
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by Ichel: 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
Philtrik: 4. Radioactive Remains Found in Ancient Cities
harappa

In Harrapa and Mohenjo-Daro, radiation levels are so high in the ruins that people theorize that an atomic bomb explosion around 1500 BCE killed the population. Many people believe this to be ridiculous, and the theories are full of pseudoscience, but people still argue over it.
3. The Voynich Manuscript
This has been proven as an authentic manuscript from the Middle Ages, but no one has been able to accurately decipher it. It is believed to be a medical book, however. Itt has become one of the most famous cases in the history of cryptography.
2. Antikythera Mechanism
This mechanism from the Hellenistic Period is an ancient analog “computer” that was designed to predict astronomical positions and eclipses. The mystery surrounding it, though, is that nothing this complex was made until centuries later. What happened to the technology?
1. Bermuda Triangle
Over the past centuries, many ships and air planes have disappeared or met with fatal accidents in the triangular area on Atlantic known as Bermuda Triangle. In several cases, no trace of the ships and aircraft has been found after the disappearances even after having done thorough search operations in an around the ocean area where such incidents took place.
The most frustrating thing about these discoveries and myths is that no matter how much scientific research is done, we will never know for certain what happened. This mystery is a wonderful part of life, but also frustrating.
http://naijazoom.com/forum2_theme_111146781.xhtml?tema=42
Op, nawa for u ooo, even if na copy n paste, e no even touch ur mind @ anytime to find pix 4rm google attach to it huh? Ok ooo

1 Like

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by JuanDeDios: 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
jassie: I've known about the Bermuda triangle mystery right from secondary school.

Take it or leave it, science is overhyped. Science couldn't even locate the missing Malaysian aircraft, talk less of bermuda triangle. All they said was some big big talk . . . bobo juice tongue
Science, at least, tries to explain things. Besides if you read the explanations oF BT carefully you'll see they're not just big big talk. The Malaysian plane hasn't been found because the ocean is big and the earth is big.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video) / How Electricity Is Generated From Water - HYDRO-POWER/HYDROELECTRICITY / Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.