Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain (37399 Views)

6 Humans With Real “superpowers” That Science Can’t Explain / 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain / What Science Can't Explain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by tuagbo: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
jassie: I've known about the Bermuda triangle mystery right from secondary school.

Take it or leave it, science is overhyped. Science couldn't even locate the missing Malaysian aircraft, talk less of bermuda triangle. All they said was some big big talk . . . bobo juice tongue
Science assisted in the creation of the technologies that were used to locate the site of the planes' crash in the ocean.The ocean is very deep that's why the plane hasn't been removed yet and science will also "save" all of us from the Ebola virus ravaging West Africa at the moment.This is kiddies' stuff really

1 Like

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
Before you bring your ''god'' into it, also think about the millions of things science can explain.....

Just because science can't explain something today doesn't mean it's divine.... It means knowledge hasn't caught up with it yet......

3 Likes

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by poiZon: 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
science hasnt explain why some people r stupid.
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by Ghost01(m): 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Philtrik:
I am A Science Student. I Believe that there is God and I believe He Exist.
Charles Darwins was an atheist/agnostic
(Atheists say God does not exist) | (agnostics say they don't know one way or the other) .
He didn't believe that God exist.
He Gave his own evolution of the earth how the earth formed without God.
But in his death birth he said:

And you call yourself a science student? Your teachers need to be flogged in public.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by iamord(m): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
pussypounder: my dad wants me to stop posting on nairaland else hes gonna smash my head into the keyboaevfrhebpifvrinehvfrqkmwqkdmjwediefcrji

Hehehe.. I guess he has done it already..
Hope u brain dead now
If you don't reply. I understand
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by hotwax: 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
oboman: Before you bring your ''god'' into it, also think about the millions of things science can explain.....

Just because science can't explain something today doesn't mean it's divine.... It means knowledge hasn't caught up with it yet......

You people just dont know the meaning of science.

Science is part of Knowledge seeking.

Before science, people make sword for steal. People weave cloths. Even Jesus christ wore cloth in his time.

Science is not something new. Its a God's gift to us.

God bestowed on us, Knowledge and senses to help ourselves dominate the planet.

Science is part of God's plan
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by iamord(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
Funniez: Bermuda triangle is also called "the devils triangle", I tink this point is self explained

Its a gate into the hollow. Earth
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by iamord(m): 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
gatiano: 5. Ancient Flying Machines
ancient-flying
These small models depict small flying crafts or airplanes. However, lighter-than-air flight wasn’t accomplished until the 1780s. So how did ancient civilizations know enough about flying to make models and sketches of flying machines?

I'm going to sound crazy to most, that don't knowledge of self, expecially the black people. how old is this planet? how old is the blackman? how old is the other races?

the planet is 76 trillion years old, as when it could be recorded.
the european is 6100 years as of 2014
the chinese is 6300 years
the japanese is 6500 years.

the blackman is older than the planet. no one knows his birth record, no one will ever know his end!

so after existing trillions of years? who do you think flew? what is the UFO of today?

Lol
Even if blacks where here first one thingg I know for sure. Is that they were not. Still the first. entities. Lived here and still do..
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by MAYOWAAK: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
I have always felt that people who clutch their Bible, Koran and other religious books in their armpits need to also pause, every now and then, to read scientific journals. If they do not read, at least pause and watch science programs like “Wonders of the Universe.” The world of modern science gives context to everything. The conclusion science will help keen observers arrive at is that these religious books understate God or that God underrepresented himself in them.

It is baffling that Africans who do not know how the fax machine works or how the television signals get into their televisions, are confident about the number of rooms in heaven and the best gate to get in.

These Africans believe that an old woman who lives down the road from them, who is probably suffering from amnesia or Alzheimer disease, is the one who tied the womb of their daughter. But their curiosity does not allow them to find out the science that this old woman uses to remotely get into the womb of their daughter and tie it. Maybe it is similar to the science of the fax machine.

The earth that we live in is 4.6 billion years old. The last dinosaur died out some 65 million years ago. Two hundred thousand years ago, there was no modern human on this earth. No white, no black. No Igbo, no Hausa, no Yoruba.This is just the first chapter of human life on earth. Not even a nuclear war, which is coming down the road, will destroy the world. Not even an asteroid, which will hit the world again, at the earliest 2040, will destroy it. The world will end when our 4.5 billion-year-old sun burns out. The earliest that will happen is 4-5 billion years from now when the sun will enter the red giant phase.

It doesn’t matter how many pilgrimages we Africans go to, the world is not headed to Jerusalem or Mecca. The world is headed to the bosom that modern science has prepared for it.

Scientists are set to unmask God.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
If we go to bed at nite with 9 meatz in d pot.....d next mornin......e remain 4......we set cctv camera for kitchen...still nobody dey reach d pot afta watching d video d next morning........nd meat still dey miss........how science wan produce ansa to dat one?
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by akereconfi: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
jassie: I've known about the Bermuda triangle mystery right from secondary school.

Take it or leave it, science is overhyped. Science couldn't even locate the missing Malaysian aircraft, talk less of bermuda triangle. All they said was some big big talk . . . bobo juice tongue

SMH slowly embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by tuagbo: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
yusufogrin: If we go to bed at nite with 9 meatz in d pot.....d next mornin......e remain 4......we set cctv camera for kitchen...still nobody dey reach d pot afta watching d video d next morning........nd meat still dey miss........how science wan produce ansa to dat one?

1 Like

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by tigonana: 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hmmm dat is derious.!!!!
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
hotwax:

You people just dont know the meaning of science.

Science is part of Knowledge seeking.

Before science, people make sword for steal. People weave cloths. Even Jesus christ wore cloth in his time.

Science is not something new. Its a God's gift to us.

God bestowed on us, Knowledge and senses to help ourselves dominate the planet.

Science is part of God's plan
Science is not part of god's plan. The early church hunted down scientists simply because they found their teaching too revealing and contrasting to what they want. Religions all over the world only try to find a reason for our existence.

1 Like

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by BuhBye: 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
Philtrik:
I am A Science Student. I Believe that there is God and I believe He Exist.
Charles Darwins was an atheist/agnostic
(Atheists say God does not exist) | (agnostics say they don't know one way or the other) .
He didn't believe that God exist.
He Gave his own evolution of the earth how the earth formed without God.
But in his death birth he said:

Read this before you say what you are not sure of.
skip to the last chapter "Did Darwin Recant Evolutionism on His Deathbed?"
http://christiananswers.net/q-aig/darwin.html
It's a good thing it came from a Christian website.
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by iamord(m): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
MAYOWAAK: I have always felt that people who clutch their Bible, Koran and other religious books in their armpits need to also pause, every now and then, to read scientific journals. If they do not read, at least pause and watch science programs like “Wonders of the Universe.” The world of modern science gives context to everything. The conclusion science will help keen observers arrive at is that these religious books understate God or that God underrepresented himself in them.

It is baffling that Africans who do not know how the fax machine works or how the television signals get into their televisions, are confident about the number of rooms in heaven and the best gate to get in.

These Africans believe that an old woman who lives down the road from them, who is probably suffering from amnesia or Alzheimer disease, is the one who tied the womb of their daughter. But their curiosity does not allow them to find out the science that this old woman uses to remotely get into the womb of their daughter and tie it. Maybe it is similar to the science of the fax machine.

The earth that we live in is 4.6 billion years old. The last dinosaur died out some 65 million years ago. Two hundred thousand years ago, there was no modern human on this earth. No white, no black. No Igbo, no Hausa, no Yoruba.This is just the first chapter of human life on earth. Not even a nuclear war, which is coming down the road, will destroy the world. Not even an asteroid, which will hit the world again, at the earliest 2040, will destroy it. The world will end when our 4.5 billion-year-old sun burns out. The earliest that will happen is 4-5 billion years from now when the sun will enter the red giant phase.

It doesn’t matter how many pilgrimages we Africans go to, the world is not headed to Jerusalem or Mecca. The world is headed to the bosom that modern science has prepared for it.

Best post here..following u asap!

1 Like

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by iamord(m): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
yusufogrin: If we go to bed at nite with 9 meatz in d pot.....d next mornin......e remain 4......we set cctv camera for kitchen...still nobody dey reach d pot afta watching d video d next morning........nd meat still dey miss........how science wan produce ansa to dat one?

Good question.. There are physicist to answer that.. And they are not religious and churched up before they get answers
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by iamord(m): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
oluafolabi: Science is not part of god's plan. The early church hunted down scientists simply because they found their teaching too revealing and contrasting to what they want. Religions all over the world only try to find a reason for our existence.

The church institution and other organized religions are nothing but legalized and personality cults set out to control

1 Like

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by gatiano(m): 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
first before anything, the only thing that was or might have been is darkness! blackman created it all with GOD as its first (GOD is a Blackman, A Supreme Being) and the originator. first thing that appeared was The Blackman. Why then are we like this? 76 trillion years of running around the whole universe and the planets,building things, writing book, experimenting, even the other races are experiments, one or two of them are ok, the rest failed and are to be thrown away, nothing will remember its existence.
So 4000 years is ok for a sleep (due to deviation from the straight path), however, we are rising again due to what is called THE MASTER GRIP AND THE TRUMPET HOOTING. A step towards GOD, and GOD will take 2 steps towards you. this is not religion if it does not equate to mathematics. it is a fact.
iamord:

Lol
Even if blacks where here first one thingg I know for sure. Is that they were not. Still the first. entities. Lived here and still do..
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by iamord(m): 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
BuhBye:
Read this before you say what you are not sure of.
skip to the last chapter "Did Darwin Recant Evolutionism on His Deathbed?"
http://christiananswers.net/q-aig/darwin.html
It's a good thing it came from a Christian website.

Bless u bro.. U see that this people are brainwashed that they will take any news that's in accordance to their belief system without researching.. I got pissed seeing his post and I had to just do some research on it ..and from my conclusions .. That guy does not know what he is saying.. He is no scientist.. He is just a brainwashed religious fellow

2 Likes

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by iamord(m): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
gatiano: first before anything, the only thing that was or might have been is darkness! blackman created it all with GOD as its first (GOD is a Blackman, A Supreme Being) and the originator. first thing that appeared was The Blackman. Why then are we like this? 76 trillion year of running around the whole universe and the planets, 4000 years is ok for a sleep (due to deviation from the straight path), however, we are rising again due to what is called THE MASTER GRIP AND THE TRUMPET HOOTING.

Hmm interesting! Can u expanciate more so I know where u going.. The masters grip ??

But one thing I know for sure is that there were advance race on earth here b4 we arrived. ,and a lot of their technology is what we r recycling today.. But I just wonder the place int time when blacks got it wrong
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by gatiano(m): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
there are not advance race no way except on the planet earth, it is placed on the particular point of 93 million miles away from the sun that it makes all things on it (earth) that is original perfect! the moon is broken or exploded out of it (stubbornly by a blackman) to regulate the water from the land. the blackman is the most advance and sophesticated man in the universal circumference of 238,640,000,000,000,000,000 miles, and the diameter across it 78 quintillion miles.
we have been given the information of the fathers of my fathers and yours too since 85 years ago. studying thru all the infos and working thru them yourself will give you the needed knowledge of who you are, who GOD is and who the devil is (all men) is the master grip.
iamord:

Hmm interesting! Can u expanciate more so I know where u going.. The masters grip ??

But one thing I know for sure is that there were advance race on earth here b4 we arrived. ,and a lot of their technology is what we r recycling today.. But I just wonder the place int time when blacks got it wrong
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Science was made by the intelligent people to minimize confusion and turn everybody into zombies.
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by iamord(m): 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
gatiano: there are not advance race no way except on the planet earth, it is placed on the particular point of 93 million miles away from the sun that it makes all things on it (earth) that is original perfect! the moon is broken or exploded out of it (stubbornly by a blackman) to regulate the water from the land. the blackman is the most advance and sophesticated man in the universal circumference of 238,640,000,000,000,000,000 miles, and the diameter across it 78 quintillion miles.
we have been given the information of the fathers of my fathers and yours too since 85 years ago. studying thru all the infos and working thru them yourself will give you the needed knowledge of who you are, who GOD is and who the devil is (all men) is the master grip.

I have my belief system which is greatly different from yours.. Bbut there is still a lot to learn no doubt..what's your believe system or religion?
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by iamord(m): 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
Gbadegesin19: Science was made by the intelligent people to minimize confusion and turn everybody into zombies.

U are A joker

So its religion that was created to enlighten and emancipated

Pls don't anything associated to science if that's the case

Starting from what you may intend to use to reply this my post!

1 Like

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by gatiano(m): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
i am a christian as i am a muslim. i believe all the prophets and messenger are all from one source! i, me am a direct descendant of the originator (GOD/ALLAH). Not all the races. if GOD is a MAN, has he been living for 76 trillion years? yes! and no, but it can be explained.
iamord:

I have my belief system which is greatly different from yours.. Bbut there is still a lot to learn no doubt..what's your believe system or religion?
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by paroleski(m): 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
Where are d damn pictures to mk Ur post come alive o
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by souljaboi51(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
WE ARE NOT ALONE!!! grin grin grin
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by ogbronx(m): 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
As it was in the time of Noah, so would it be before the second coming of Jesus. The time of Noah experience information explosion as we are beginning to experience now. It was probably why the pple then laughed at Noah for building something ancient as a wooden ship. Its very possible that they had the kind of science and technology we have today or probably better.
One thing that man has shown over time is intellectual ingenuity. The pple at Noah's time could have been at their peak in science and technology but typical of man as we are starting to see in our time, man forgets God in pursuit of knowledge.
More and more scientist are beginning to embrace the idea of master creator. Many are puzzled with even the creation of TIME. I don't want to delve into that here.
Biblical accuracy has left many wondering and accepting the things not seen. Its proper that young minds research on things like the nephelim, the Torah code and most controversial shroud of Turin.
Evolution is lie. Some animals have gone extinct but saying that things evolved is a hoax. Man being a very fragile being would have evolved to have capabilities like camouflage and flight. who wouldn't want that?
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by ArtanK(m): 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2014

Looool wtf!
Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2014

Science is overhyped? What is your definition of science sir? Do you know that science can be described as the objective, unbiased method whereby natural phenomena are understood? How then can science ever be overhyped?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Mysteries That Science Can't Explain by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
MAYOWAAK: I have always felt that people who clutch their Bible, Koran and other religious books in their armpits need to also pause, every now and then, to read scientific journals. If they do not read, at least pause and watch science programs like “Wonders of the Universe.” The world of modern science gives context to everything. The conclusion science will help keen observers arrive at is that these religious books understate God or that God underrepresented himself in them.

Haaaaaa! ....so refreshing!
Religion is the doom of modern humanity; its so full of confident idiocy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two- Toed Baby Sloth Suprises Zookeepers With Speedy Birth (Pics, Video) / How Electricity Is Generated From Water - HYDRO-POWER/HYDROELECTRICITY / Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.