Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,291 members, 7,853,366 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Question Of The Day:- As A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Question Of The Day:- As A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew (1185 Views)

Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. / Silly Things You Believed As A Kid? / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day:- As A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew by dammyjay93(m): 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
I remember back then in primary school, when our class teacher will ask everyone of us that “What Do You Want To be When You Grow Up?”
And now here is the question Again.
When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up?
Drop Your Comments. grin

Re: Question Of The Day:- As A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
If I had my way back then I'd definitely be a doctor!but I end up in the Hospitality wink wink wink business which is not bad too.
Re: Question Of The Day:- As A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew by rawpadgin(m): 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
I have always wanted to be a musician
Re: Question Of The Day:- As A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew by dammyjay93(m): 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
aanumama: If I had my way back then I'd definitely be a doctor!but I end up in the Hospitality wink wink wink business which is not bad too.

hospitality?
Re: Question Of The Day:- As A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2014
dammyjay93: hospitality?

Travels and tours, Hotels e.t.c wink wink
Re: Question Of The Day:- As A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew by dammyjay93(m): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2014
aanumama:

Travels and tours, Hotels e.t.c wink wink
lol ohh okay

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of NAIRALAND / Fuel Scarcity Palava(photo) / Flood At Norman Williams, Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.