Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Help Android (gionee P2) Stuck On Boot Due To Changing System Font! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Android (gionee P2) Stuck On Boot Due To Changing System Font! (3255 Views)

How To Use Customize System Font On Your Android Phone / Tecno P5 Vs Gionee P2 / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Android (gionee P2) Stuck On Boot Due To Changing System Font! by Lastdon02(m): 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Good Day Nl I just spent the last day and
a half of my life, trying to change the system font on my Gionee P2 with Font installer , from (Android market) evry tin went well until i reboot the phone and it froze the phone at the splash screen, and it wouldn't go past that no matter how many battery pulls, Please help me out!
Re: Help Android (gionee P2) Stuck On Boot Due To Changing System Font! by yorex2011: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
You need to flash d fone... You shudve come here first before embarking on such.. Ur fone is bootlooping... If u had rooted d fone and had a backup, u cudve easily restored... Check online for how to flash the fone (google)
Re: Help Android (gionee P2) Stuck On Boot Due To Changing System Font! by yorex2011: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Help Android (gionee P2) Stuck On Boot Due To Changing System Font! by yorex2011: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Help Android (gionee P2) Stuck On Boot Due To Changing System Font! by Lastdon02(m): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
yorex2011: You need to flash d fone... You shudve come here first before embarking on such.. Ur fone is bootlooping... If u had rooted d fone and had a backup, u cudve easily restored... Check online for how to flash the fone (google)

The phone is rooted sir
Re: Help Android (gionee P2) Stuck On Boot Due To Changing System Font! by Lastdon02(m): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
pls i have a laptop and a desktop. I need all the flashing tools and tut tanx in advance. Goole is just linking me up nd down.
Re: Help Android (gionee P2) Stuck On Boot Due To Changing System Font! by Collinz2(m): 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ur phone got brick bcus it cnt read the font/incompatible font, go and get a flashable zip font and flash it in tru cwm recovery
Re: Help Android (gionee P2) Stuck On Boot Due To Changing System Font! by Lastdon02(m): 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
Collinz2: Ur phone got brick bcus it cnt read the font/incompatible font, go and get a flashable zip font and flash it in tru cwm recovery

pls wat do u mean by flashable zip font?
Re: Help Android (gionee P2) Stuck On Boot Due To Changing System Font! by Collinz2(m): 7:25am On Sep 06, 2014
Lastdon02:

pls wat do u mean by flashable zip font?
font in zip format that can be install through recovery mod. Check xda to get or google them. Bt nt jst any zip font.
Re: Help Android (gionee P2) Stuck On Boot Due To Changing System Font! by Nemma(m): 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
yorex2011:
Learn how to flash from http://androidxda.com/flash-stock-rom-using-smart-phone-flash-tool

Ur gionee p2 firmware
https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B2B_gxgwlXLfaVg2Y0thTnZuUTA

If you need to root
http://androidxda.com/root-gionee-pioneer-p2

For installing cwm recovery
www.nairaland.com/1565177/how-flash-cwm-gioneer-pioneer

Please did I need to install android usb driver before i can be able to unbrick my gionee p2 using the f2. Firmware
Re: Help Android (gionee P2) Stuck On Boot Due To Changing System Font! by Armaannaseer: 8:28am On Nov 02, 2015
Sir I flashed the miui ROM on gionee p2 the rom flashed well but the camera and flashlight on opening does not respond.on opening them the phone goes switchoff.sir please help what steps to do
Re: Help Android (gionee P2) Stuck On Boot Due To Changing System Font! by Armaannaseer: 8:29am On Nov 02, 2015
Armaannaseer:
Sir I flashed the miui ROM on gionee p2 the rom flashed well but the camera and flashlight on opening does not respond.on opening them the phone goes switchoff.sir please help what steps to do

(1) (Reply)

How To Bypass Etisalat Social Pack Speed Throttling / Battle Between Swift Keyboard Vs Google Keyboard Gboard? Which Is Best? / Used Redmi Note 10 Pro 6/128 sold !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.