Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Come In Here And Let See The Greatest Liars Nairaland Has - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Come In Here And Let See The Greatest Liars Nairaland Has (685 Views)

Why Are The Greatest Liars Found In A Barbing Salon / Nairaland Has Done More Harm Than Good / Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In Here And Let See The Greatest Liars Nairaland Has by richgang(m): 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
okay, lets go, it goes like this, lets see who the greatest lier is here on nairaland, all you have to do is to post a very strong lie, if the lie is so strong, and gets the highest likes or quote, you become the nairaland LIEnus man or woman of the year.....but i dont think anybody can beat my lie.....

" just this morning as i was washing my car i heard my name , and when i looked up to see who was calling me, it was my elder brother who was inside the plane (Arik to be precise ), he wined down the glass of the plane and wave me and told me he was going to Benin.....omo the Arik plane clean oooo,

lets hear yours....no pun please, if you are not interested kindly walk away from thread ....

1 Like

Re: Come In Here And Let See The Greatest Liars Nairaland Has by Jerrygotswagg(m): 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
okay, i dont think any one can beat the life my uncle told me this morning , " HE SAID HE WENT TO BUY A COW FOR 450 000 NAIRA," the lie was so strong i had to scream :" IF IT WAS TOYOTA COW HE WAS BUYING" uncle you can lie oooo
Re: Come In Here And Let See The Greatest Liars Nairaland Has by richgang(m): 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
Jerrygotswagg: okay, i dont think any one can beat the life my uncle told me this morning , " HE SAID HE WENT TO BUY A COW FOR 450 000 NAIRA," the lie was so strong i had to scream :" IF IT WAS TOYOTA COW HE WAS BUYING" uncle you can lie oooo
hahahahahaha, your Uncle own dey him body, na real toyota cow
Re: Come In Here And Let See The Greatest Liars Nairaland Has by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
ok
Re: Come In Here And Let See The Greatest Liars Nairaland Has by yungchop: 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
I live in the biggest house in space, ma palour is in jupiter, my bedroom in mars, ma kitchen is in uranus, ma laundry room is in saturn , then finally my dining is in the sun cool I live like a king nigga cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come In Here And Let See The Greatest Liars Nairaland Has by hatux: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ehehehe... You guys are lairs but none of you lie pass me. Am the biggest lair ever.. What shocked! Did I just lied?
Re: Come In Here And Let See The Greatest Liars Nairaland Has by icebebe(f): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ahahhaha op dis ur story remain me of wen I travelled to london,na fly I fly I no trek,2 boys nw came to our widow,sayin aunty buy gala aunty buy gala,I bought two wiv 2 chilled shawama juice.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The New Male Birth-control Injection To Arrive In 2017 / Which Type Of Slap(igbati)have You Recieved From Your Mother To Correct You? / What's His Best Option To Stay Alive ? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.