Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

VIDEO Young Secondary School Girl Having Sex In Class With Two Guys In - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO Young Secondary School Girl Having Sex In Class With Two Guys In (13804 Views)

Shame!! Ghanian Celebrity Deborah Caught With Two Guys In A Hotel Room (photos) / Gosh!! See The Photo This Rich Young Secondary School Girl Shared Online / VIDEO Young Secondary School Girl Having Sex In Class With Two Guys In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO Young Secondary School Girl Having Sex In Class With Two Guys In by Anagor13: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
i wept when i first watched the video myself ,these is a very shameful act,i dont know if the young girl is drugged or she just love to have sex,because in my own view the girl is too damn young to be engaged in such act,it could be seen in the video how passionate the school girl was ,the girl age should be from 12-13 i guess ,plz watch the video and give your thought on it .but to me i think the girl as been drugged ,a young girl having sex with two guys at the same time? and at her age? omo these world don spoil parents please and please look after your wards especially the female ones ,if these girl reach higher institution nko?

[url=]CLICK HER TO WATCH
MARRIED WOMAN CAUGHT ON HIDDEN CAMERA HAVING IT WITH ANOTHER MAN
[/url]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-hhAAGr7TBzA/VAh93nsX13I/AAAAAAAABag/K3ghKCexVyE/s1600/sex%2Bgal.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Have Any One Heard Of This Guy. Majid Michel (ghanian Actor) / Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Dad / Uriel Oputa's Outfit To Olajumoke's Reality Show Launch Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.