Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here - Investment (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here (165613 Views)

Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. / Any Investment Idea? / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by 5tss(f): 11:35am On Nov 21, 2015
Anyone interested to invest in US first grade second hand clothing should chat me up.its a very lucrative biz.You make at least 20k on a bale or even more.it depends on the way you package it, people you relate with and also the people in your environment that determines the price you sell.The good part of it is that,Anybody can do it be it students, corpers, graduates still looking for jobs, teachers and even workers can do it as their side biz.Due to their work, they just need to employ someone that will manage the biz for them and give the person a small token at the end of the month but the person must be neat and customer friendly or else.Anyone interested should chat me up on watsapp for more info 08063238801. Lest I forget:Yhere is nothing to worry about because the wears were handpicked by my sister.she buys from different stores, pack and sealed them then ship.There are no rags there because she has a brand name she is protecting. Just give it a trial.You will Come back and thank me later. Here is the picture of how the bale looks like

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by 5tss(f): 11:40am On Nov 21, 2015
This is the blouse bale and it contains like 300 pieces.its 75k last price while the children is 80k last price and it's over 350 to 400 pieces and there are also dresses, polo, tshirts, pants trousers, office shirts, blouses, jeans, skirts etc.the address is in lagos anyone interested should watsapp 08063238801 and i wii text the address to you.You see the bales for yourself but sealed before you pay.Thanks and God bless you all as you read.

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Pesuzok(m): 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
tugrow:
Please I need every one who is staying in Lagos, Abuja, ph assistance. Pls do you have idea of products which is really moving in this area, I stay at calabar, I am looking for movable product that I can be a distributor in my state , but product pretending to food Supplement

Are you still interested? we can work out something next year
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Amadivenatius: 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
Skillz02:
The answer is FIVERR.COM this platform is not capital intensive and it is possible to make $1000 monthly here, wanna know more about fiverr ?

let me know tycoongig@gmail.com
free report available for first 10 to drop their contact
I am interested. Amadivenatius@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by adek6555: 9:22am On Nov 23, 2015
Hello
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by 1coinNaija: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
Do you think you know it all? Are you open-minded? Can you recognize real opportunity when you see one? Why not look at this even if it is to satisfy your curiosity!
Source: http://www.ocfutureofpayments.com/ayodeb/
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by wonderfulman(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by keneryhark(m): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
I have been opportune to help my mum manage her rental business for the past 10 year and come to realise a rental service provider can make additional profit as commission by helping other rental service providers rent out their event items which simply means one doesn't have to own all existing event items to maximise profit. In this regards I came up with idea of creating an online community that is expected to bring together event service providers from different location in Nigeria. An online community that is going to be fraud free. Planning an event can be stressful and time-consuming. Which venue to choose? What entertainment to have? Which caterers to use? Where can we find the best deals for our honeymoon? Visiting and comparing suppliers further adds to the time and cost of planning. Plan Event Yourself is a simple online events business/ network platform, which gives our users the opportunity to easily search and compare companies and services to create that all-important special event titled >Online super rental mall ONLINE SUPER RENTAL MALL (planeventyourself.com): This idea centres round creating a website or forum that allows planning of event right from the comfort of ones home. It is an avenue for one to either window shop , purchase or rent all that is needed for an event at a spot comfortably, helps guide and bring to customers notice event item providers that rent the following items ( chair , canopy, table etc), event service providers (make up/over artist, decorator,caterer etc) and event capital project providers(halls/event centres, mega stages, generators etc) closer to where an event is expected to take place. It helps with the following Venue Venue items Event Clothes Food and Drinks Cars to used Decorations Cakes Etc A website is created where customers can visit to see event items on display and the contact details of the seller (address/phone no) and customer's can place orders by contacting sellers. Online super rental mart serves as a community were customers visit online to meet several event service providers to buy,book or order for verities of event items on display. It is an online events business/ network platform, which gives our users the opportunity to easily search and compare companies and services to create that all-important special event. The business idea is going to be huge as it can only keep growing because it would spread nationwide. The expenses needed to kick start it is to create a befitting website, set aside salary for both the first batch of data collection and website management and getting an office space at a strategic location. I'll be looking forward to partnering with investors that are interested and also would be willing to share a comprehensive proposal that with you. AUTHOR: olowu oluwaseun EMAIL: olowuoluwaseun@yahoo.com PHONE NO: 08059290962 COPYRIGHT APPLICATION NO: 112515

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by shesAgem: 12:21am On Dec 13, 2015
Exhibition! Exhibition!! Exhibition!!! Fashion Forward is a Fashion Exhibition, Runway and Pageant Event that will hold in the City of Ibadan in February 2016. Fashion, Beauty and Health Retailers, book your booth in the exhibition now!
. https://www.nairaland.com/2798066/fashion-beauty-health-exhibition-ibadan
Contact May on 08073933377, BBM Channel C003ABC6A or Email: fashionforwardib2016@gmail.com for more details.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by adek6555: 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hello
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by divineappo(m): 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
FKMagazine:
Most of the world's greatest investment opportunities lies in the natural resources in our land...there are businesses that you can invest your money in and you will definitely make ur cash back on investment within few months of the business. Regardless of what type of business you wanna invest in, is it poultry biz, piggery biz, snail farming, or even if you want to go for an online business, the sky is ur beginning. I am ready to share part of my business ideas wit you guys here...pls feel free to also share yours...

See you at the top
if u av #110k, i wil show u a biz in anambra u can do to get minimum of 20k weekly. Its free. Am not charging u #1 for the info
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Stanleyafam(m): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
dillion83:
I have intention of going into used laptop and accessory business. very profitable and high in demand. it has a 100% profit level. the supply source is available except for the start up capital that is posing a hinderance to me.

Pls I'm interested in this but I dnt have the supply source
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by rev2214(m): 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
If you are interested in selling UK/USA laptop used ones let know. I'm an authority on this. You may wish to download my free guide that will help you to start.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Everyday4(m): 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
divineappo:
if u av #110k, i wil show u a biz in anambra u can do to get minimum of 20k weekly. Its free. Am not charging u #1 for the info
i reside in anambra which biz could that be or send details to cinnocent24@yahoo.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by kemfonjay: 6:32am On Dec 17, 2015
divineappo:

Bro contack me @ kemfonj@yahoo.com or 2BB633B7 or 08056174406. Let's. Tailk.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nteogwuija(m): 7:13am On Dec 17, 2015
divineappo:
pls send to suniyke4real@gmail.com I am currently on anambra. thanks in advance
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by rigarmortis: 9:48am On Dec 17, 2015
stechi:
A friend based in Europe is seeking for investors to start-up a SECURITY company here in Nigeria.
He plans starting with Electric security devices ranging from the following services:-
1. Security Cameras mostly Managed IP-Cameras (Target market: Government, Businesses, Schools, NGOs, Communities, and Private individuals)
2. Personal Electronic Security Devices such as Spy Pens, Watches, Belt, Phones etc. (Target market: Top Managers, Government officers, All Top Security personnels - Military, Police, DSS and VIPs)
3. Safety Electrical Alarms (Target markets: Medical workers, Elderly people, Sick people, Home-Alone Kids etc).

have you started the company?

contact me, we could have something here
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by kayworld22: 11:09am On Dec 17, 2015
Hello my fellow Nigerians,

Earning money online is very easy, secure and living a life of peace. But to find the real and geniue paying site is not easy.
I rank in 75% of my money through a known site: www.fiverr.com and 100% of my money through: www.writetag.com. These site brings freedom to my life.

If you are yet to earn money through Fiverr, you can try www.writetag.com which i guarantee you of withdrawing your first $100(#25,000) in just a week.

When registered, alert me to send you the step by step guide.

To your success.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
Make 3x ur investment b4 Jan, 20, 2016 (Guaranteed)!
Call/whatsapp 23408052186322 now to opt-in
NB: Only few (smart) thinkers and achievers can join.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
kayworld22:
Hello my fellow Nigerians,

Earning money online is very easy, secure and living a life of peace. But to find the real and geniue paying site is not easy.
I rank in 75% of my money through a known site: www.fiverr.com and 100% of my money through: www.writetag.com. These site brings freedom to my life.

If you are yet to earn money through Fiverr, you can try www.writetag.com which i guarantee you of withdrawing your first $100(#25,000) in just a week.

When registered, alert me to send you the step by step guide.

To your success.

@Kayworld, tell us how to alert u...we re here to help ourselves...kindly drop ur contact info.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by aghr(m): 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
CHIAAGRO:
CHIA AGRO PRODUCTS LTD,BENUE STATE-THE FOOD BASKET OF NIG. WE PRODUCE,PROCURE AND MARKET GENERAL AGRO ALLIED PRODUCTS LIKE TUBERS(yam,potatoe,casava), CASAVA PRODUCTS(gari,chips,flour),BEE PRODUCTS(pure honey,wax),PALM PRODUCTS(palm kernel nuts,shells,palm kernel oil,red palm oil),GRAINS/CEREALS(sesame seeds,maize,bean,ground nut,soybean),FRUITS,GINGER,HARD WOOD CHARCOAL. These products and others are available in exportable quantity and quality! Contact:08104850508,08184747348.EMAIL:chiagro4investments@gmail.com

You should own an online store on cokodeal.com marketplace...they support and promote Africa products... thats where bizs like yours connect to new markets far beyond their reach.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (46) (Reply)

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed / Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.