Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here - Investment (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here (165172 Views)

Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. / Any Investment Idea? / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
This is the loaded containers for export to China.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
Wanna make more money in Nigeria, start Oil or Gas Biz...Still available & profitable(guaranteed)
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by kalimera101: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
Adifranka:
With the current exchange rate of naira to dollar, investing in exportation of natural resources like Timber ( Kosso wood) is a profitable business one should look into and invest. It is a business that is yeilding 40% profit of the capital invested.
Kosso wood is a type of timber found in States like Kogi, Nassarawa, Kwara, Abuja, Niger, Benue, Cross river, Plateau, Kaduna and Taraba state. With the best quality been sourced from Taraba, Cross river and Benue state.
It is the most source after product in China and Vietnam. They process these timber when imported into their countries to finished and product and export to America, Europe and other parts of the world.

A truck or Trailer load of this wood is always between 160 - 170 logs. With a measurement of 25cmx25cm and above by 7ft or 200cm and 230cm max.

I will be opening a trade on this business soon.
For more info. victoradinwa@gmail.com 08094462462

I hope the wood you're exporting was obtained via legal means.. Because the forests in Nigeria is rapidly declining, so much we don't have a lot to.use and you're exporting...
Please if you're really into exporting legally obtained timber, maintain sustainable harvesting by replanting as much as you harvest so that your forest will remain for you.
Thank you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by kalimera101: 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
I have a business idea tho
Please visit
https://www.nairaland.com/2944369/im-looking-serious-investor#43068475

For more details.
Thank you.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by topsy1971: 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
If you have a good product and need distributors in the eastern and southern axes, kindly whatsapp me on 07012819597. I am very conversant with these region.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
Always invest in d oil sector...ur investment fund is guaranteed!
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by kalimera101: 8:12am On Feb 21, 2016
kalimera101:
I have a business idea tho
Please visit
https://www.nairaland.com/2944369/im-looking-serious-investor#43068475

For more details.
Thank you.

I and 2 of my friends are starting a cosmetics manufacturering company and are looking for an investor..
Please visit the above link for details
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by brownpollo(m): 7:23am On Feb 23, 2016
sseunth:
sseunth@yahoo.com
brownpollo@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 12:10am On Feb 25, 2016
Ask me abt hw to start & make profit in oil biz in Nigeria

Still on
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by laurex: 9:41am On Feb 26, 2016
betcindy:
feed me more princenwaokike@gmail.com
give me details: laurex86@hotmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by bawelat: 10:12am On Feb 26, 2016
FKMagazine:
Ask me abt hw to start & make profit in oil biz in Nigeria
pls Send details to gbolahan.basheer@yahoo.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by rev2214(m): 11:01am On Mar 06, 2016
Contact me if you want consistence earning on tokunbo laptops
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by cruzclinton1(m): 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2016
divineappo:
if u av #110k, i wil show u a biz in anambra u can do to get minimum of 20k weekly. Its free. Am not charging u #1 for the info

Pls dear am intrested. Here is my whatsapp 08073803885. Mail chuksemperor@gmail.com. Pls am waiting to hear frm u
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Chinyeaka85(f): 7:57am On Mar 09, 2016
Am interested whatsapp me on 09082943242
divineappo:
if u av #110k, i wil show u a biz in anambra u can do to get minimum of 20k weekly. Its free. Am not charging u #1 for the info
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by rev2214(m): 5:07am On Mar 13, 2016
topsy1971:
If you have a good product and need distributors in the eastern and southern axes, kindly whatsapp me on 07012819597. I am very conversant with these region.
What about computer and electronic
LCD/LED TV and Laptops
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by sben2308(m): 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
Looking for a reputable university with flexible mode of payment for Postgraduate diploma Degree and Masters Degree.Kindly visit us at 280 Lagos Road Idiroko b/stop or call 08035079449, 08028070233 For more info. Kindly help re broadcast.Thanks
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by rev2214(m): 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
You can now Open Big Store selling variety of used items bought directly from importers in the warehouse. Household, kitchen, Baby items, cloths etc. All you need is little capital, if you're in Lagos, this is a big opportunity to start making good earning buying cheap and selling with good profit to people in your neighborhood. I will give you update on what is available to buy inside the warehouse.

If you're outside Lagos, we can help you buy any item you desire and send to your location through courier. Simply make necessary arrangement for your request.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
Oil biz still rocks...get started
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
rev2214:
You can now Open Big Store selling variety of used items bought directly from importers in the warehouse. Household, kitchen, Baby items, cloths etc. All you need is little capital, if you're in Lagos, this is a big opportunity to start making good earning buying cheap and selling with good profit to people in your neighborhood. I will give you update on what is available to buy inside the warehouse.

If you're outside Lagos, we can help you buy any item you desire and send to your location through courier. Simply make necessary arrangement for your request.

Pls get us updated ASA... ultiliberty01@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by rev2214(m): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
FKMagazine:

Pls get us updated ASA... ultiliberty01@gmail.com
okay but you can follow up via the link at my signature. Do not hesitate to ask further questions
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by donparosky(m): 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
Am interested in vegetable oil business.am already doing it on low scale.any good supplier with reasonable price should contact me.08166147730

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
cruzclinton1:

Pls dear am intrested. Here is my whatsapp 08073803885. Mail chuksemperor@gmail.com. Pls am waiting to hear frm u

Hello am also interested in the biz.. i reside in awka south. 08115452297 Whatsapp/call me. Thanks
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by ogo4god: 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
Pls i av interest in oil Biz this is my email sundayayinla@gmail.com.,..Thank u
FKMagazine:
Oil biz still rocks...get started
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by cruzclinton1(m): 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
divineappo:

Baba talk to me,am intrested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by gbemijames: 7:05am On Mar 16, 2016
cruzclinton1:

Baba talk to me,am intrested
sm slso interested plss
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by tomayira(f): 7:12am On Mar 16, 2016
Until you understand the power behind LEVERAGE and you understand the law of Finance (Law of poverty and Law of
Wealth) which says: If you want to remain poor, work alone or work
for someone and if you want to be successful, work with people but not for people. Until you realize that you need to have workers or build a team to achieve your BIG DREAMS you would remain a slave all your life (an employee).
If you have a vision and you do not work towards it, others will hire you to work for their own. The employers realize they need
leverage to succeed so they hire not just anyone, but the best and they use him or her until the person is useless then they retire you and look for another fresh, viable and young chap to replace you and the process goes on.
Do you know that you can only work for Dangote you can never own Dangote group of
companies or be richer than
Dangote if you fail to pursue your own vision. Trust me, no employer can pay your true worth (that's why salery is negotiated at the beginning and increased from tim to time), every employer pays you 10% of your worth and take the remaining 90% as profit.
They set targets for you, and you hit it, yet you keep missing your own targets. Life is full of
opportunities but, the difference between the rich and the poor is the ability to grab opportunity when it comes our way. I invite you to join the train of opportunities,
join HELPING HANDS INTERNATIONAL today and be among the great achievers. Helping hands international is an empowerment based program, a global empowerment opportunity
born out of passion for helping the less privileged. Not only do we empower and touch your life, we also work with you and through
you, we touch and empower others around you. Call or whatsapp 08037798195 to be the CEO of your life while helping someone out there!
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
FKMagazine:
I have a complete poultry farming idea and I have enough space to start it at lucky fibre in ikorodu, lagos. Growers, layers and cockrels etc.The feasibility study, the business plan and the comprehensive E-books on poultry farming business strategy and tactics, compiled by experienced professionals are all available. The only issue here is the capital, to kick start it and the helping hands to support the course...pls your suggestions and ideas are highly welcome and will be appreciated on how to make things work out in this regard...and don't also forget to share your business ideas too. Thank you

U can reap it in full
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by IkennaBasilJR(m): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND BE FINANCIALLY STABLE!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (46) (Reply)

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed / Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.