Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! (25985 Views)

President Hassan Rouhani Calls Buhari Over Army/shiite Clash / Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" / President Francois Hollande Calls Buhari, Invites Him To Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by Younevajam: 11:16am On Sep 05, 2014
Hehehe, I dey laugh. grin

-You neva jam. grin
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by chinazaekperem2: 11:20am On Sep 05, 2014
illugun: Seun Kuti should shut up.
illugun how far na cheesy
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by jtroy(m): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2014
sirjohnson: There is something special in the blood of the Kutis
something special like the gods have kept their wolves in the hills and the women on their beds?
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by Kevkain: 11:34am On Sep 05, 2014
don't be fool by any one or government trying to feed u negave things abt buhari........truth must b told...don't follow d crowd...buhari is a good man....be real to urself
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by obailala(m): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2014
honeric01:

Set up a thread for this and watch it dive into the bottomless pit of nairaland.
Lol.. I would try that grin
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 05, 2014
homesteady:
if you read his post well, you'll see where he said his Mother use to tell him of the abuses they suffered!
That means it was not once or twice but many times!

Obiagelli just give up even before you start! You can't spin this accusations to make buhari look like a Saint!
Buhari jailed fela once and it was for currency violation, fela was jailed several times by different governments. I hope you get it now.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by homesteady(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
Obiagelli:
Buhari jailed fela once and it was for currency violation, fela was jailed several times by different governments. I hope you get it now.
Obiagelli the Master spinner!
So because his father was jailed once for currency violation, thats why he labelled Buhari an evil and mean usurper and human rights abuser? undecided

I suggest you should check up the meaning of usurper before you continue your spinning job!

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by sirjohnson(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
jtroy: something special like the gods have kept their wolves in the hills and the women on their beds?

Thats just one of the many.
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
homesteady:
Obiagelli the Master spinner!
So because his father was jailed once for currency violation, thats why he labelled Buhari an evil and mean usurper and human rights abuser? undecided

I suggest you should check up the meaning of usurper before you continue your spinning job!
Thats Seun's opinion, i only posted facts on why buhari jailed fela. I see you thread isn't fact finding but color painting. If i had known you intent, i won't have posted any comments. My bad.
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by room089: 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ore mi Seun, the household that entertained you: gave you dinner; you ate, bade them good bye and left. You don't go back to tell them good night.

My dear, let the sleeping dogs lie!
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by homesteady(m): 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
Obiagelli:
Thats Seun's opinion, i only posted facts on why buhari jailed fela. I see you thread isn't fact finding but color painting. If i had known you intent, i won't have posted any comments. My bad.
I'm sure even if Fela wakes up from his grave and tells Nigerians what Buhari did to him, you'll still have an excuse for Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by chinazaekperem2: 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
Let's ask ourselves why buhari arrested fela, if it wasn't because of his insecurity and fear of criticism.
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
homesteady:
I'm sure even if Fela wakes up from his grave and tells Nigerians what Buhari did to him, you'll still have an excuse for Buhari!
Like i said earlier, you are not interested in facts, i also have my problems with buhari and i believe i sent you a write up on it. Like i said earlier i am sorry for disturbing your thread.

Its funny how people attack the messenger these days. I never condemned fela or seun himself.

Btw read the post above me.
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by TolaniLuv: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
kingthreat: Fela's talentless son Seun Kuti, trying to voice his ridiculous opinions as a result of too much smoking of marijuana.
let's weed apart the ganja smoking thing and be realistic for once, he's right and have every right to accuse that animal in human skin Buhari'
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by hercules07: 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
Obiagelli has said it, Buhari jailed Fela and cracked down on human rights due to the excesses of the Civilian administration in the past. I believe most of those posting here do not have an idea of history and can not understand what necessitated the crack down.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by muktarmtt(m): 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
Misterpaul: And I hear some people still want the same Buhari as president again..
Yeah we still want him bro d u have problem wit dat
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by chinazaekperem2: 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
muktarmtt: Yeah we still want him bro d u have problem wit dat
you don't want buhari as president, you just want GEJ out. Am I right?
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by jackdaniels(m): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
Buhari has been a terrorist since 1960... I wish fela was arnd cry
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by Akpan107(m): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
Misterpaul: And I hear some people still want the same Buhari as president again..
yeah, the ignorant ones.
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by Funjosh(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
Somebody should please help me with what he said My phone is not helping me. sad
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by T8ksy(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
. . . and who will support the clueless weakling drunk?

Who else but...............Igbos!!!

All 'cause he gave them an international airport that doubles as an "International" seaport in raining season.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by T8ksy(m): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
illugun: Seun Kuti should shut up.

Unfortunately, o le pa enu de! Suen is entitled to air his opinion of the glorified cattler rearer cum mad mullah like every

other nigerian.
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by Awwal1st(m): 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
As you expecting me to Vote for GEJ again?
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by jkross(m): 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
Seun abi what is ya name berra sharap....fela was an artiste he gave nothing up for nigerians..he was only expressing himself as an artiste voicing out the ills in the society...he sold albums too.......
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by Awwal1st(m): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
jackdaniels: Buhari has been a terrorist since 1960... I wish fela was arnd cry
Then he will do what?
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by driand(m): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
seun kuti thinks he has a grand story to tell really, but every other person does as well, I could write a lil history on my ancestors and demand pity, actually we all know fela was a human right activist but his style was very wrong, sometimes constituting nuisance in the name of fighting for human rights, going on concert stages with just undies doesn't show any sign of responsibility , an advocate of Indian hemp(weed) I for 1 wouldn't tolerate such an icon in my constituency if I wer a president, always abusing the military government directly or indirectly... and after a million concubines he allegedly died of AIDS. I for 1 would be proud of such a dad.... and as for the women beside him , who else did he think he was going to see, my own fathers' wife ? or my wife ? this dude has nothing to say he is high on weed like father like son, your father already got all the pity he deserved...
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by driand(m): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
homesteady:
if you read his post well, you'll see where he said his Mother use to tell him of the abuses they suffered!
That means it was not once or twice but many times!

Obiagelli just give up even before you start! You can't spin this accusations to make buhari look like a Saint!
abuses they incured, so how does dat concern us here on nairaland
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by M4gunners: 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
Elnino4ladies: D kuti's family makin noise since 1960..
How old are you bro? The Kuti"s family that has been fighting for human right since 1960 are the one you are now refering to as making noise? Grow up bro.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by M4gunners: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
Awwal1st:
Then he will do what?
He will finish him with mouth i trust Fela on that.
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by M4gunners: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
jkross: Seun abi what is ya name berra sharap....fela was an artiste he gave nothing up for nigerians..he was only expressing himself as an artiste voicing out the ills in the society...he sold albums too.......
And how many nigerian artiste has been doing that since Fela died?
Re: Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! by kingthreat(m): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
TolaniLuv: let's weed apart the ganja smoking thing and be realistic for once, he's right and have every right to accuse that animal in human skin Buhari'

It was a no-nonsense military regime. With a regime like that there will be nothing like MEND, Boko Haram and fewer criminals on the street. If he's an animal, how much more the corrupt leaders that have been milking this country ever since independence? Among all heads of states, Buhari stands out as the most principled and least corrupt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sell Helicopter To Pay Workers, PDP Tells Aregbesola / Benue Governor Ortom Working On His Farm / Obiano's Light Up Projects Across Onitsha Mega City- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.