Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) (6550 Views)

I Lost 6 International Jobs For Fighting Jonathan Government- Oby Ezekwesili / I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari / New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by sCun: 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by san316(m): 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
I can't watch it because of my phne. What kinda English did he speak?

1 Like

Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by dealslip(f): 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
rubbish. senseless reasons.

1 Like

Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by lekkie073(m): 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
san316: I can't watch it because of my phne. What kinda English did he speak?
aboki engrish grin

8 Likes

Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lol
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by arresa: 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
While displaying and forming with the armored tank our military general surrendered to them free of charge..

4 Likes

Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
Looking at the video you can tell he is a coward, although, I don't understand a word he says. He is stark illiterate without hope of having a better life seeing a means of raining terror on the innocent as an easy way out. He's possibly deluded out of frustration. A brainwashed fool indeed!

18 Likes

Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Rilwayne001: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
grin grin very funny video grin grin

Thought this foool said western education is a sin, how come he speak English like that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Rilwayne001: 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
all4naija: Looking at the video you can tell he is a coward, although, I didn't understand a word he said. He is stark illiterate without hope of having a better life seeing a means of raining terror on the innocent as an easy way out. He's possibly deluded out of frustration. A brainwashed fool indeed!

Well said

1 Like

Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Collynzo16: 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
The accent was funny, but his grammar was surprisingly impeccable.

1 Like

Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by EddyNumerouno(m): 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
rubbishpeople, see as the man behind shekau in 0:05 is just scratching hi buttt cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Unblockable: 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
When I first watched the video sometimes last week, I thought I was dreaming because he was really speaking grammar. Beating his chest provocatively!
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by EddyNumerouno(m): 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
this guy just brought laughter to my office at the close of work, the guy is just a joke. NA should hurry up with this man. i wish i could fast forward to the end of this very expensive nigerian power struggle themed drama, called boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
Let him speak whatever language he wants, he will rot in hell

1 Like

Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
His accent is pretty strong, I had my earphones on and still couldn't understand anything.

Can anyone explain what he is going on about?

3 Likes

Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
arresa:

....and the so called illiterate is taking your military to the cleaners, he's still holding on to your school girls, he's carving up your country for himself everyday, his flag flys over your towns and villages, he walks in and takes whatever he wants unchallenged...

Very smart and formidable illiterate I must say .....

Yes! Illiterate can do those things but with ferocity. That we have seen in the terrors he has savagely rained down on the poor innocent people. That is not an excuse for his state of knowledge. The fact that he is forcing himself to speak English(a western language) he admires of a Western educated person makes him seem frustrated and sillier than ever before.

The guns, armored vehicles and cameras he uses for propaganda are the results of western education he criticizes and hates while preventing others from acquiring knowledge. I expect him to carry daggers, clubs and use things which are of prehistoric in nature as he hates western education very much. He is deluded, dude!

9 Likes

Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by enomakos(m): 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
shekau how far where u de?

1 Like

Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nonsense! !!!
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by juman(m): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
I need to be reading Quran more often.

2 Likes

Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by searay(m): 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Booked
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by arresa: 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
all4naija:
Yes! Illiterate can do those things but with ferocity.

Of course, and the so called literate people like your leaders are ferociously incompetent and corrupt hence illiterate like Shekau defeating your military, taking your country away from you and rearranging your map..

Just look at the video, the illiterate is forming with your armored APC, the same armored APC your military gave to the illiterate to ferociously kill you with..
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
arresa:

Of course, and the so called literate people like your leaders are ferociously incompetent and corrupt hence illiterate like Shekau defeating your military, taking your country away from you and rearranging your map..

Just look at the video, the illiterate is forming with your armored APC, the same armored APC your military gave to the illiterate to ferociously kill you with..
That is the sad thing about fighting the insurgents in Nigeria. The government should have asked for the help of the developed nations at the initial time of Boko Haram in early 2000. Now the illiterates are on the rampage with savagery and ready to kill and be killed.

Nigeria doesn't have the capacity to take on insurgents. It is not an easy fight as you make it look. The west will tell you the same thing looking at what ISIS is doing to the innocent in Syria and Iraq. They are even attacking foreigners, including Americans.

It doesn't mean illiterates cannot reason but reason in a primitive fashion. That is the reason they are easily brainwashed by religious doctrines.
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
To be honest the guy speaks better English than Buhari!

5 Likes

Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Collynzo16: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
BananaBender: His accent is pretty strong, I had my earphones on and still couldn't understand anything.

Can anyone explain what he is going on about?
He said something about some people planning to crash Islam centuries ago, they decided to send one of their men to Egypt to study the secrets of muslims. The person on returning declared that muslims will remain powerful as long as they continue to read and practise the injuctions the Quran, so the people decided to make the quran insignificant and preventing muslims from reading it by occupying them with secular (western) education, music and sports...bla bla bla.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by leo1234(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Let me download the video

*Lols
Education, sports and music are the programs created to make the Koran insignificant.
Wetin person no go hear

1 Like

Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Buhari grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did he mention Ihejirika and Pita Obi grin grin grin

mikeansy: To be honest the guy speaks better English than Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Sunshineluv(f): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
arresa:

....and the so called illiterate is taking your military to the cleaners, he's still holding on to your school girls, he's carving up your country for himself everyday, his flag flys over your towns and villages, he walks in and takes whatever he wants unchallenged...

Very smart and formidable illiterate I must say .....

Sounds like your corrupt and incompetent leaders are the illiterates..
Who is this? Are you in any way related to shakau?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by abes(m): 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
Did anyone notice he pronounced "P" properly, an average Hausa or Fulani man pronounce "P" as "F".
I wonder if this guy is a Muslim let alone a Northerner.

2 Likes

Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Sunshineluv(f): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
May God punish this vampire. AMEN
Re: Sheakau Speaks English, Give Reasons For Fighting Western Education (video) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
abes: Did anyone notice he pronounced "P" properly, an average Hausa or Fulani man pronounce "P" as "F".
I wonder if this guy is a Muslim let alone a Northerner.

And how do Kanuri Muslims speak?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When You Include The People From The East In Your Affairs / If Fulanis Did Not Kill Funke Olakunrin Then These Are Her Killers / ‘senate Yet To Inform Buhari About Confirmation Of Ministers’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.