Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) (6497 Views)

Osinbajo Daughter, Dami Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For Democracy Day [photo / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. / Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by dodoniyi: 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
Pls be sincere in your comment, this is a traditional marriage , held somewhere here in Rivers state.

Pls My fellow men will u allow ur wife to dress like this as culture demands and my ladies in the forum., will u like to dress like this on ur traditional wedding as ur culture demands?

2 Likes

Re: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
Re: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by yourstruely: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
This level of crase Is phenomenal

1 Like

Re: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by gbzed(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
Look at that man wearing that Jonathan cap at the back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
I no fit allow my wife to dress like that

1 Like

Re: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by phorget(m): 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
The guy is all well dressed up so why would the lady bare all her God given endowment just for the sake of a culture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by Jaabioro(m): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Which yeye tradition...
Re: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by zionmade1: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
this is barbaric. Na wa ooo. They are contaminating someone's food.

3 Likes

Re: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by dnawah(m): 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
dodoniyi:
Pls be sincere in your comment, this is a traditional marriage , held somewhere here in Rivers state.

Pls My fellow men will u allow ur wife to dress like this as culture demands and my ladies in the forum., will u like to dress like this on ur traditional wedding as ur culture demands?
yes only if her breast no fall like that one o!

3 Likes

Re: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by GMBuhari: 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
This type of wedding i'll invite myself

grin grin grin grin

Vaseline crew , how market ?

3 Likes

Re: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by izicooo(f): 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
Dress or no drees, De babe bre*st make sense.

7 Likes

Re: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by Marotzke(m): 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
dodoniyi:

idiota, this is no wedding, it is a traditional festival celebrating virginity.
The event happened in Delta last two years and made homepage here in Nairaland.
The young man was only taking photo ops with the participating damsel.
A lecturer in Delsu Abraka was at that event.
Seems the OP is new on Nairaland.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by TheKingIsHere: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
It is tradition. There is nothing wrong there. cool

1 Like

Re: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by flashmax(f): 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
It is tradition. There is nothing wrong there. cool
traditional bulshit!!!!
this should be seconded to un-civilization
Re: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by TheKingIsHere: 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
flashmax:

traditional bulshit!!!!
this should be seconded to un-civilization
How? similar thing is done in South Africa too. It is tradition.

4 Likes

Re: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by ModsWillKillNL: 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
hmmmn
Re: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by NobleAngell(f): 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rubbish. May God have mercy.
Re: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by joepapilo(m): 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
lipsrsealed i rest my case
Re: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by bayocanny: 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
Smsh..Radarada. Meanwhile shey this op no know say hin suppose sensor the tit
Re: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by frleopardo: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Chaiii... Chineke nna, I already feel like sucking something....
Re: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
As tradition the gal suppose dey smile nah..
Re: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by holuwapopsh(m): 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
is d lady`s family from ROME OR ITALY OR I CNT SAY TOO MUCH SPARTAN MOVIE cus dis is MADDNESS
Re: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by Mikaelson21(m): 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hehe... I was smiling from ear to ear when I saw it
Re: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by cyborg123(m): 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Let's go back to the olden days please. grin

1 Like

Re: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by iMUMUweh(m): 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
shocked

beautiful and natural!

this is our culture and we must protect it..

a woman's breasts should hang freely for all to enjoy

the whites came and brainwashed us, making us to forget our tradition..

i wish i was the man's neighbor, these breast won't remain the same

shocked
Re: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by jjjjj2017: 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
cyborg123:
Let's go back to the olden days please. grin
pervert! grin grin grin
Re: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by cyborg123(m): 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
jjjjj2017:

pervert! grin grin grin
Aren't we all? grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by jjjjj2017: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
cyborg123:
Aren't we all? grin cheesy grin
no answer grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by maxdosh(m): 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
izicooo:
Dress or no drees, De babe bre*st make sense.

How e take make sense. One dey face west another one dey face east
Re: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by laribari(m): 3:30am On Aug 02, 2017
Hizzy:
Re: WOULD YOU ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DRESS LIKE THIS ON YOUR WEDDING DAY (PHOTO) by laribari(m): 3:33am On Aug 02, 2017
Hizzy:

Bro wetin you talk? Was she actually dressed at all?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Budget Implementation: Key To Nigeria’s Recovery / Over 100 Biafra Separatists Arrested In Delta / Meet The Incoming Bayelsa Governor, David Lyon First Family (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.