Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Exam Malpractice- What Is The Way Forward - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Exam Malpractice- What Is The Way Forward (5421 Views)

Ban Of Naira Atm Usage Abroad – A Perfect Way Forward. / Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? / The Danger Of Exam Malpractice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exam Malpractice- What Is The Way Forward by imeziano(m): 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2008
Exam malpractices have become rampant in all tiers of education system worldwide. Who is to blame,what are the causes,how can it be curbed or can't it.
Re: Exam Malpractice- What Is The Way Forward by Godalone(m): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2008
I am sure you can see that this is romance section,why can't you post it in education?
Re: Exam Malpractice- What Is The Way Forward by lancevader(m): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2008
Godalone:

I am sure you can see that this is romance section,why can't you post it in education?

i tire oo

OR MAYBU HE
Re: Exam Malpractice- What Is The Way Forward by MrCrackles(m): 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2008
imeziano:

Exam malpractices have become rampant in all tiers of education system worldwide. Who is to blame,what are the causes,how can it be curbed or can't it.

Baba WAEC, e be like say you don craze finish!!

U blind sotay u no see say na romance section be this?!
Re: Exam Malpractice- What Is The Way Forward by mukina2: 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2008
Brash heh smiley

Moved to Education
Re: Exam Malpractice- What Is The Way Forward by MrCrackles(m): 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2008
mukina2:

Brash heh smiley

Moved to Education

Thank you Muki for looking after this!! grin

Kind Regards
Re: Exam Malpractice- What Is The Way Forward by imeziano(m): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2008
Pardon me

This thread has been moved to the Education section!!.
Re: Exam Malpractice- What Is The Way Forward by pongwa(m): 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2008
private schools shld be squashed or better still highly monitored during waec exams and not highly favoured cos they pay more cash, after that we look at the results and kno wat next to do.
Re: Exam Malpractice- What Is The Way Forward by iice(f): 9:43am On Nov 05, 2008
Why not start from the grassroots? Students, teachers, school system and education curriculum?
It will not totally wipe out exam malpractices but it will help reduce the percentage of such happenings.

(1) (Reply)

Dora Amako International School’s Graduation Ceremony Ended In Grand Style / BEST Courses To Read In Nigeria For Better Opportunities / I Can't Check My JAMB Result! See What It Shows When I Try To Log In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.