Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Am Confuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confuse (1697 Views)

Am Confuse Abt Wht He Does / When Big Boobs Confuse Grown Men....photos. / Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confuse by ammamat(f): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
plsss my people , am really confuse and i need people advice. before now a man who was older than me for 20 years came to marry me but people say the man is too old for me ...... and i let him go and since then nobody come my way for anything serious, now a guy that iam older than is serious and said he want to do like that... please my people honestly i really don't no how and what to do now coz in our country ..a man suppose to be holder than a woman oooo...and my stature too is not helping me.................... plz help this confuse lady
Re: Am Confuse by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
ammamat: plsss my people , am really confuse and i need people advice. before now a man who was older than me for 20 years came to marry me but people say the man is too old for me ...... and i let him go and since then nobody come my way for anything serious, now a guy that iam older than is serious and said he want to do like that... please my people honestly i really don't no how and what to do now coz in our country ..a man suppose to be holder than a woman oooo...and my stature too is not helping me.................... plz help this confuse lady

Supposed is the word here. Give the guy a chance,get to know him and let life unfold.
Re: Am Confuse by lirusehn(m): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
sensible guyz plz adviz her smiley
Re: Am Confuse by corkpikin(m): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
ammamat: plsss my people , am really confuse and i need people advice. before now a man who was older than me for 20 years came to marry me but people say the man is too old for me ...... and i let him go and since then nobody come my way for anything serious, now a guy that iam older than is serious and said he want to do like that... please my people honestly i really don't no how and what to do now coz in our country ..a man suppose to be holder than a woman oooo...and[b] my stature too is not helping me.................... plz help this confuse lady[/b]

: angry angry

Fat... ? Let me see your picture before I decide you might like me anyway
Re: Am Confuse by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
OP, are you light skinned? angry
Re: Am Confuse by mikeljims(m): 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
Logicalmindy: OP, are you light skinned? angry

Mrcork don dey get disciple!

Btw @Op marry who you want as long as he does feel right to you and not out of desperation, society will always say shit..it's ur life and happiness not dias.
Re: Am Confuse by MrCork: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
ammamat: plsss my people , am really confuse and i need people advice. before now a man who was older than me for 20 years came to marry me but people say the man is too old for me ...... and i let him go and since then nobody come my way for anything serious, now a guy that iam older than is serious and said he want to do like that... please my people honestly i really don't no how and what to do now coz in our country ..a man suppose to be holder than a woman oooo...and my stature too is not helping me.................... plz help this confuse lady

. lady?.. My deer..this is 2014 and ladies hav independent mind....you r not a lady,u a girl...and to be honest,sounds like u from the village

..pliss take this as a compliment (no offense)
angry

2 Likes

Re: Am Confuse by ammamat(f): 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
yes ooo @ mikel.. but menhh humm..... it is well oo
Re: Am Confuse by ammamat(f): 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
@ corkpikin, am not fat.. am chubby, tall... i mean i command influence where ever i go
Re: Am Confuse by ammamat(f): 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
thanks @ Mrcork....plz is better u just read and passed if you don't have what to say.......
Re: Am Confuse by MrCork: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
ammamat: thanks @ Mrcork....plz is better u just read and passed if you don't have what to say.......

..thanks?..or thank u Mr Cork? angry

1 Like

Re: Am Confuse by mymissingrib(m): 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
ur pix first b4 i say anything
Re: Am Confuse by MisterLongman(m): 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
corkpikin:

: angry angry

Fat... ? Let me see your picture before I decide you might like me anyway
how far Mr. lightskin fanatic..... E be lyk say your old moniker don chop ban
Re: Am Confuse by ammamat(f): 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
whatever @ mrcork
Re: Am Confuse by ammamat(f): 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
just to pray for God's direction on this very matter
Re: Am Confuse by MrCork: 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
ammamat: whatever @ mrcork

...hey...can I remind u that am fr0m London?....so pliss show respect!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Am Confuse by marieolae(f): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
MrCork:

...hey...can I remind u that am fr0m London?....so pliss show respect!!!! angry
ode
Re: Am Confuse by kilimanjaro(m): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
Op, age shouldn't be a barrier in a relationship. People saying age is nothing but a number are no fool, they surely have their reasons. Therefore, mental maturity should be of great importance here and not the 123 thingy.

What am saying is - if the young guy is seriously serious about you, give him a chance.
Re: Am Confuse by MrCork: 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: ode

..^^ big nyansh,u don't hav..big booobsi,u don't hav...heavy thigh,u don't hav..London,u never bein. ...abroad,u never reach...mr cork,u want badly....even ordnary light skin,u haven't change color

....and then u dreamin if datin a Londoner from pekam..mr cork. ..ma only advice...keep dreaming (no offense)
angry

4 Likes

Re: Am Confuse by MisterLongman(m): 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
MrCork:

..^^ big nyansh,u don't hav..big booobsi,u don't hav...heavy thigh,u don't hav..London,u never bein. ...abroad,u never reach...mr cork,u want badly....even ordnary light skin,u haven't change color

....and then u dreamin if datin a Londoner from pekam..mr cork. ..ma only advice...keep dreaming (no offense)
angry
Londoner wey dey behave like agbero.........
Re: Am Confuse by Chubhie: 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
ammamat: @ corkpikin, am not fat.. am chubby, tall... i mean i command influence where ever i go
I like that. Why not use that
“Influence” to your advantage and land yourself a decent gentleman? You seems confident in your own ability. What then is holding you back from your dreams? Forget what people will say this is your happiness we are talking bout. Do all it takes “ethically” to be happy. Its in you already.

2 Likes

Re: Am Confuse by marieolae(f): 11:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
MrCork:

angry
loolz so funny
Re: Am Confuse by ammamat(f): 8:16am On Sep 05, 2014
thanks @ chubhie, ...yes my influence do work for and against me ooo, because to some men they said am so authoritative, bossy etc, even the present young man is also saying the same thing and as such i try to always be at peace with him...and is like he is trying to control me .... his reason is that "if he doesn't start now that i will rule him in future"
Re: Am Confuse by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 05, 2014
ammamat: thanks @ chubhie, ...yes my influence do work for and against me ooo, because to some men they said am so authoritative, bossy etc, even the present young man is also saying the same thing and as such i try to always be at peace with him...and is like he is trying to control me .... his reason is that "if he doesn't start now that i will rule him in future"

Criticism can be feed back. Maybe you should look into the authoritative, bossy complain without taking it personal.
Re: Am Confuse by Jarchi(m): 8:49am On Sep 05, 2014
Your dress sense,your character will tell who would come to you. Go learn tins,like baking,fashion,any new language,how to use tins and go to a good church,not church dat are afraid to say sex and relationship and if a muslim yh cover yourself naw when u haven't seen him,dress cute and don't deceive urself
Re: Am Confuse by ammamat(f): 8:54am On Sep 05, 2014
yeah @ andromie....am really doing that. but i really don't see where iam bossy.. in a relationship i try not to cheat but when my partner try to that my dear that will be the Genesis of it. for example the young trying to know everything , i mean everything about me including my digit in my account..always wanting me to tell him when am in the toilet, bathroom, who call, etc.. but he won't reciprocate..by the time i will tell him that it can't work that way now.... that will become a problems that might last for some days
Re: Am Confuse by ammamat(f): 9:02am On Sep 05, 2014
@ jarchi, i never said i am idle... if u want to talk about dressing, am not a party girl.., my church will tell what you suppose to no. so i don't understand what u mean by a good church...
Re: Am Confuse by femi4: 9:02am On Sep 05, 2014
It doesn't matter if you are the key holder, the most important thing is love
Re: Am Confuse by Jarchi(m): 9:13am On Sep 05, 2014
ammamat: @ jarchi, i never said i am idle... if u want to talk about dressing, am not a party girl.., my church will tell what you suppose to no. so i don't understand what u mean by a good church...
Didn't say u were idle all am saying is KEEP adding value to your self,I as a male learn baking of flour,sandwich making e.g sharwama among odas,fashion designing,playing of musical instrument,learning spanish and french and an endless list to keep going if I don't stop. Ain't saying u a club girl,and ain't seen u dress so no comment further on this,we are being deceived by dogmas church imposes on us,u need to knw what u want and don't be deceived easily by anybody my thought.
Re: Am Confuse by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 05, 2014
ammamat: yeah @ andromie....am really doing that. but i really don't see where iam bossy.. in a relationship i try not to cheat but when my partner try to that my dear that will be the Genesis of it. for example the young trying to know everything , i mean everything about me including my digit in my account..always wanting me to tell him when am in the toilet, bathroom, who call, etc.. but he won't reciprocate..by the time i will tell him that it can't work that way now.... that will become a problems that might last for some days

Many men try to use that approach to control a woman by telling her she is too bossy so that she will start pretending to be nice when they are the ones dishing bad behavior. However still work on ways to be your better self as we learn new things everyday.

The young man does not look like a good catch to me he comes across as insecure and controlling. For example monitoring your movements and trying to control your cash flow this is not love he may have some growing up to do.

I hope you keep your heart open and make yourself available to other men who may be serious please keep dating there are actually good men out there who know how and want to treat a woman right don't settle for poor treatment and low quality behavior from any man. You may be worried that time is running out and you are aging but to be trapped in a shitty marriage just so you can bear Mrs is real bad stuff babe. Sincerely look for men you can respect,who will value you as you are and lovingly help you be a better woman.
Re: Am Confuse by Chubhie: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2014
ammamat: thanks @ chubhie, ...yes my influence do work for and against me ooo, because to some men they said am so authoritative, bossy etc, even the present young man is also saying the same thing and as such i try to always be at peace with him...and is like he is trying to control me .... his reason is that "if he doesn't start now that i will rule him in future"
Bout the aspect of being authoritative, you may do well to travel back in time and treat the root cause cos it seems that aspect is no longer serving you right. Where do you pick it from? Mum?dad? Lecturer?pastor? Past relationships? There must have been circumstances that motivates you act authoritatively that threatens others. It could be your minds self defence against being taken advantage of. I know you could be a very soft person inside hence, you wonder why people are blinded to see that in you? Work on yourself and be the best you can be. You boyfriend probably needs to understand your personality to be able to appreciate and enjoy some good in you. If I have a lady as you in my team I will rule the world.
Re: Am Confuse by tania28(f): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
MrCork:

. lady?.. My deer..this is 2014 and ladies hav independent mind....you r not a lady,u a girl...and to be honest,sounds like u from the village

..pliss take this as a compliment (no offense)
angry
that's not a nice thin to say to sm1 dat needs ur advice,my dear age is just a no,listen to ur heart n do wat it tells u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forget Boobs And Long Legs: What Men Really Look For In Women / I Hardly Have An Erection / Things You Realize And Regret When You Let That Special Someone Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.