Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

former Borno Gov shed tears as he denies links with Boko. H in Abuja(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / former Borno Gov shed tears as he denies links with Boko. H in Abuja(pictures) (1227 Views)

Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov / EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

former Borno Gov shed tears as he denies links with Boko. H in Abuja(pictures) by dryakson(m): 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
The former government of Borno state, senator Ali Moddu sherif in Abuja as he denies links with Boko Haram.....
...... I hope say no b crocodile tears oooo

Re: former Borno Gov shed tears as he denies links with Boko. H in Abuja(pictures) by dryakson(m): 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
More

Re: former Borno Gov shed tears as he denies links with Boko. H in Abuja(pictures) by dryakson(m): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mor

Re: former Borno Gov shed tears as he denies links with Boko. H in Abuja(pictures) by lilprinze: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
crocodile tears he is one of BH sponsors period he thinks he can deceive us with this fake tears. The devil won't like to admit to the whole world that he is a devil he would claim or pretend to be an angel .

1 Like

Re: former Borno Gov shed tears as he denies links with Boko. H in Abuja(pictures) by lekkie073(m): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
God punish the morafocka... angry
Re: former Borno Gov shed tears as he denies links with Boko. H in Abuja(pictures) by jaytee01(m): 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
It's called crocodile tears! Pretending to cry while preparing the jaws to strike!
Re: former Borno Gov shed tears as he denies links with Boko. H in Abuja(pictures) by size38: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
Sheriff is shielding a crocodile tears similar to that of the first lady during #bringback ourgirls campaign.
Re: former Borno Gov shed tears as he denies links with Boko. H in Abuja(pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
[size=18pt]Thats not tears! Thats his Kanuri Tribal Marks.
[/size]
And in the 7th-8th pix, the snap was taken while he was wiping some dust that went into his eyes.

so he organized a comittee for dust removal from eyes.

In the last pic hes smiling because he successfully removed the dust from his eyes and so the meeting came to an end.

1 Like

Re: former Borno Gov shed tears as he denies links with Boko. H in Abuja(pictures) by san316(m): 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
That man is a die hard, stone hearted politician. Propaganda can never make him cry. He's started associating with PDP and here we are. I'm sure this is what happened between him and Dame Patience Jonathan. PEJ: Shelifu, dem say na u sposor boko aram. Na true. SHERIFF: Pest lady it is palse allegation. I am innacent pah! PEJ: Naso your people do my husband. Now they are do it to you, hahaha. SHERIFF: Wallahi pa, pest lady, and feefle belib it. What can I do now? GEJ: Take this handkerchief. Call the jonalist pipo, talk small that its not you, then cry small. SHERIFF: But i'm a man, how cn i cry? PEJ: just do. If you cry as a man, they'll think you are telling the truth. SHERIFF: thank you ma, i will try it.

(1) (Reply)

A MUst Read Article About 2015 Elections / Photo:female Suicide Bomber Kills At Least 10 People In Niger State / Essay On How To End Boko Haram. A Must Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.