Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Chief Zebruddaya And His Funny Adverts - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chief Zebruddaya And His Funny Adverts (943 Views)

Breaking: Former IG Chief Sunday Adewusi Is Dead / His Funny Encounter With An Highway Policeman. / Why Do All Wrist Watch Adverts Always Show The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Zebruddaya And His Funny Adverts by davdandam(m): 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
These days on Nigerian television stations you can hardly miss or ignore the hottest celebrity/comedian in Nigeria.I grew up watching some of his tv shows though I didn't know the name, he's being around in the game for soooo long I think our comedians need to learn from him. No matter how many times I watch TAN adverts, AMARTEM, or his other adverts i never get tired. His spoken English is sooo hilarious and he does it with so much professionalism you can't help but get addicted. I'm speaking of no other person but chief zebruddaya the old man that makes the country smile everyday.
Plz share some of his hilarious sentences below if you have anything special favorite grin
Re: Chief Zebruddaya And His Funny Adverts by lomaxx: 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
"This are Armatem...."

"A man cannot be foolish in abundance unless he are get plenty wiseness" - Chief Zebrudaya in New Masquarade

1 Like

Re: Chief Zebruddaya And His Funny Adverts by Dlionsheart: 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
Are you sawing what am saw?

are you sicknessing the sickness?

1 Like

Re: Chief Zebruddaya And His Funny Adverts by davdandam(m): 7:47am On Sep 08, 2014
My damn brothers of the north..... all this things goodlook are do,goodluck are going to do and goodluck will be does lol.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Life Threatening Incident That You Have Survived And How?? / Woman Grows 8-inch- Long Beard / US Ebola Patient, Thomas Duncan, Dies!!! Nd 4 ppl Quaran... In Spain!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.