Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,106 members, 7,852,747 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? (874 Views)

They Abandoned Her Because She Was Disabled, She Grew Up To Shock Everyone! / What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? / What Did Your Company Give For Christmas Essenco. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by Beazy(f): 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
I remember back then in primary school, when our class teacher will ask everyone of us that “What Do You Want To be When You Grow Up?”
And now here is the question Again.
When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up?
Drop Your Comment.
Re: When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by saintkash(m): 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Beazy: I remember back then in primary school, when our class teacher will ask everyone of us that “What Do You Want To be When You Grow Up?”
And now here is the question Again.
When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up?
Drop Your Comment.

pilot.... doctor , soja, infact many things jor... but never for one dat liked engineering and never thought I would be a chemist not until I got admission. ..

1 Like

Re: When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by omalistic(f): 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
A popular TV presenter/ actress embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by Beazy(f): 6:38am On Sep 05, 2014
omalistic: A popular TV presenter/ actress embarassed cry
hmmmm..I pray u achieve it
Re: When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by poiZon: 8:03am On Sep 05, 2014
wanted to be a bIG BOY, THnk God e don happen.
i big pass big boy sef, am a man now
Re: When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by omalistic(f): 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
Beazy: hmmmm..I pray u achieve it

Amen dearie kiss
Re: When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by princebergz(m): 12:23am On Sep 06, 2014
wanted to be an Architect and to God's glory I'm one now.

1 Like

Re: When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by Claroo(m): 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
Always wanted to be a Lawyer and by God Grace in 2 months time shall be admitted to the Nigerian Bar.

1 Like

Re: When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by CrazyMan(m): 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
omalistic: A popular TV presenter/ actress embarassed cry
Why the face...don't tell me you've already given up on that dream?

Claroo: Always wanted to be a Lawyer and by God Grace in 2 months time shall be admitted to the Nigerian Bar.
Congrats bro...that journey isn't an easy one.
Re: When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by killercute16(m): 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
Always wanted to be an officer(naval officer)or an Economist

1 Like

Re: When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by Caracta(f): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
I wanted to be a Pilot, a presenter, a lawyer and a CEO.

Oh well...
Re: When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by Truckpusher(m): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
I have always wanted to be a farmer,own a big land with all kinds of animals under my care. grin

But I think I'm just fine pushing these trucks. cheesy
Re: When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
Caracta: I wanted to be a Pilot, a presenter, a lawyer and a CEO.

Oh well...

Then you turned out an Economist with excellent Writing skills grin
Re: When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by Caracta(f): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2014
Three7Ty9:

Then you turned out an Economist with excellent Writing skills grin

Oh well. My Oliver Twist yearns for more tongue
Re: When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by Caracta(f): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
Truckpusher: I have always wanted to be a farmer,own a big land with all kinds of animals under my care. grin

[s]But I think I'm just fine pushing these trucks[/s]. cheesy

You are in the right place.

1 Like

Re: When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by Truckpusher(m): 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
Caracta:

You are in the right place.
What do you mean I'm in the right place?
Re: When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
Caracta:

Oh well. My Oliver Twist yearns for more tongue

Oh, I totally forgot, you are a mathematician remember?.... grin grin
Re: When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by Caracta(f): 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
Truckpusher: What do you mean I'm in the right place?

The romance section is a farm.

Three7Ty9:
Oh, I totally forgot, you are a mathematician remember?.... grin grin

Meanie! sad

1 Like

Re: When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by Truckpusher(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
Caracta:

The romance section is a farm.
That's not true ,maybe a farm with the worst set of fruits one can think of? yes. grin

Besides I've been banned for life from romance section,I hope you're happy now. tongue
Re: When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
Caracta:
Meanie! sad
Oh Cara, cheesy
Re: When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by Caracta(f): 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
Truckpusher: That's not true ,maybe a farm with the worst set of fruits one can think of? yes. grin

Besides I've been banned for life from romance section,I hope you're happy now. tongue

Whoops! Of all places to get a life ban, romance section? At your age? Ewwwww! tongue

1 Like

Re: When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
That child who wanted to conquer the world through engineering, I never blinked, I haven't blinked, I won't blink, so help me God.

1 Like

Re: When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by Caracta(f): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
Three7Ty9:
Oh Cara, cheesy

What? embarassed angry

1 Like

Re: When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by Truckpusher(m): 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
Caracta:

Whoops! Of all places to get a life ban, romance section? At your age? Ewwwww! tongue
I knew you were among those that brought my romantic journey to an abrupt end. grin

Question is:

What did I do wrong to you and your gangs? cheesy
Re: When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
Caracta:

What? embarassed angry
Lol, that face doesn't fit you....grin grin tongue
Re: When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
Never had a dream whatsoever because all I knew since my cradle days was hardwork and pragmatism get you to the peak so I left milk and double up my effort and here I am today,respect from every corner even people you don't know claim acquaintance.
Re: When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by killercute16(m): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
Three7Ty9: That child who wanted to conquer the world through engineering, I never blinked, I haven't blinked, I won't blink, so help me God.
Dats the standard broda....never give in
Re: When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
killercute16: Dats the standard broda....never give in

Yea, I already have an Engineering degree though, just waiting on COREN to stamp the title

1 Like

Re: When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
I wanted to be a Kick A.ss Engineer grin grin
And Now, i am smiley
Re: When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by omat20(m): 7:16am On Sep 07, 2014
Hmmm I wasted 3yrs of my life in Secondary school as a science when am artistically inclined.My dream to become an actor started this year.my first audition dis past week was a success as I was signed up by a Nollywood Producer. I am to play background extra(student) in his movies.
Re: When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
Always wanted to be a lawyer since I was a kid and after my SSS3,I grew a liking for psycology....By God's grace,would do both

(1) (Reply)

UN Youth Volunteer Programme Internship At UNV Headquarters In Bonn, Germany. / OSHA Offshore Training & Certification @ 50% DISCOUNT / Have You Bought Software Frm Engr Bouss Before? Pls Share Ur Experience With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.