Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? (21504 Views)

Nigerian Physics Graduates,where Are You Working? / For Those Of You Working In Foreign Countries. / What Course Did You Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Anthony4578(m): 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2013
There is a popular saying in Nigeria that where you will find yourself doesn't matter the course you read. We have engineers working in banks today,isn't that weird?
Now,my question for you all is ' which course did you study in school and where are you working right now?'
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by NnamdiN: 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
studied banking/finance for studying sake, don'trememberadamnthingIlearntcheesy

Currently doing business.

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by eagleeye2: 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
NnamdiN: studied banking/finance for studying sake, don'trememberadamnthingIlearntcheesy

Currently doing business.
what type of business?
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by NnamdiN: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
Sell all kinda musical instruments. Keyboard(piano), drum sets, microphones, amplifiers, trumpets, saxophones, amplifiers, some studio stuff, pen cameras etc

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
I studied bedmatics and momyzics. I now work in childraising academy.

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by miz4oxley(m): 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
Studied Quantity Surveying and I work as a Project Manager.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2013

Studied Law (LL.B, BL, LL.M)
Now working with National Assembly as a Youth Corp Member.

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by sexymoma(f): 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
Yoruba Edu..... Working as a branch manager in GTBank grin

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by bounju(m): 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
Booked!
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by BabaAlabi: 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
I studied brick alignment technology....I am a senior brick layer now.

21 Likes

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by picoba(m): 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
What !
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
REALLY?
NOW I GOTTA TELL PEEPS WHAT I DO 4 A LIVING ?
OK I STUDIED ENGINEERING BUT IM A CAREER THIEF

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by jentlsoul: 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
Study agric engineering and no work yet but planning to join force.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by point5: 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
Statistics..hav bn lookin 4 job sins June 6th I dropt ma kaki,,yet no wok,den decided 2 join businez..men fashion wiaz.(abeg petroniz me me I stil c moni de shop)

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Infoay: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
If your passion is different from what you studied, you can always follow your passion if you have a choice.Happy Independence Anniversary!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by XVIER(m): 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ada Nri1: I studied bedmatics and momyzics. I now work in childraising academy.
Should we do it again tonight??
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by emmysam2: 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2013
How did this topic find its way to front page? Am appalled!
At least the introduction could have been better packaged.
Pure Junk for a front page!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
Studied money management. Now I'm working as a senior staff & member of the billionaire's club.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
This post has been hiding

6 Likes

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by PaKen: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2013
I studied Pharmacy. Presently, I'm working for NAFDAC helping the Agency develop effective and efficient framework against drug counterfeiting in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by jentlsoul: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2013
XVIER: Should we do it again to night??
do what? Just beeb curious sha.
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by alaladakosta(f): 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2013
Po science, im working as a moderator in po section of nairaland. tongue

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by executinal(m): 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
Computer Engr. System admin. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by syke57: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2013
studied political science/working as a travel agent. grin grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by tellwisdom: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2013
You want to rob me?? angry

1 Like

Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by alaladakosta(f): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
Taiwo20: .

FTC, claim ur prize quick,lol
Re: What Did You Study And Where Are You Working? by alaladakosta(f): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
Taiwo20: .

FTC, claim ur prize quick,lolx

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Graduating With A Second Class Lower / 10 Most Popular Careers For Students In 2016 / Should He Stay In Nigeria Or Move To UK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.