Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

The 5 Most Developed Countries In Africa Are - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 5 Most Developed Countries In Africa Are (23628 Views)

Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI / Jonathan: Nigeria Will Join 20 Most Developed Countries By 2020 / What Are The 5 Most Developed Countries On The African Continent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 5 Most Developed Countries In Africa Are by lezz(m): 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
GyimahRSA:
This QUICK LESSON HAD LEZZ THINKIN.
I know Naaigayria and Africa in DEPTH. U were WARNED NOT TO TRY ME. I have killed 4 threads and was known at TOPIX for dishing it like it. grin grin grin grin

QUICK AFRICAN HISTORY
1st BC-1300 Theres nothing to write home about on SUB SAHARA AFRICA than TRIBAL WARS.

1300-1500 ARABS SLAVE TRADE
Arabs from north Africa start the SLAVE TRADE business in WEST AFRICA. Where they buy slaves from west african kings.
King Mansa Musa of Mali is the STAR OF THIS ERA as he was one of many kings who sold blacks to Arabs. He is believed to be the richest man ever lived. He dies later and leaves behind POOR MALI AND MUD CITIES. Zero development. He was the Aliko Dangote who left people with Bleep ALL. NOTHING.

1550-1860
EUROPEANS ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE ERA
West Africans and central Africans kings sell black Africans as SLAVES to Europeans. Europeans start building "SLAVE CASTLES ALL OVER WEST AFRICA". "LAGOS" Today Lagos was a PORTUGESE SLAVE PORT, where they sold slaves to Brazil and Latin Americas. MEANING LAGOS IS A EUROPEAN ESTABLISHMENT. ZERO CLAIM there by Naaigayrians.
Later British slavers took over and started sending slaves to west indies and central Americas. Bight of Biafra todays EAST NAAIGAYRIA the land of DUMMIES was another SLAVE TRADING AREA. Slaves from this area were known to to be LAZY PRICKS and SUICIDAL. Hence they exported more females than males from this area.

SUB SAHARA AFRICA COLONIAL ERA 1860-1960
Sub sahara Africa is COLONISED by different Europeans. Thats including sh8thole Naaigayria. In 1950s British discover OIL AND GAS in Naaigayria. From then OIL ECONOMY is started in Naaigayria. By the way "NIGERIA IS A BRITISH INVENTION".
After 1960s Naaigayria is full of tribal wars and Biafra war leaves Igbo people crying after being crushed like flies by Naaigayrian government.

SA like other African states was colonised.

1955-1990s
FIGHT FOR LIBERAION
Most Africans states fight for liberation ffrom Europeans, most west and central African states gain indipendence after Europeans leave at their OWN WILL WILL and some are pushed out in Portugese west Africa/Guinea Bissau.

Most Southern African states gain independence later.

SA CONTEXT
1948-Europeans divide SA and classify people racially.
Jews,souther Europeans are classify lower than Anglo-Saxon stock/western Europeans and live closer to non whites.
Bantustans are established.
1960s Blacks fight for freedom and gain support from international community.
1976 first uprising starts "SOWETO UPRISING" Apartheid government is SHAKEN by black youths. International community takes note.
Theyr underpressure and APARTHEID ECONOMY COLLAPSES. In 1990s they release Mandela and negotiations for NEW SA start.
In 1994-2011 about 1million whites migrate/Leave SA to Europe and US,UK etc..at their own will.
as a noisy, raving rodent, you make no sense or logic. You're a loner who is too ashamed to state where you're from

rejected by South Africa, ashamed of being seen in relation with ghana, you rave and rant like a tormented laboratory mouse.

You are a slow, low productivity itinerant waste pipe from Ghana. And you my dear is a modern slave of the 21st century.

Note:don't waste time with quoting wikipedia and other sites. Lazy, fool, i don't read such. I'll murder you literarily. Amoeba
Re: The 5 Most Developed Countries In Africa Are by lezz(m): 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
GyimahRSA:
Quick correction FLAT HEAD dummy DUTCH or HOLLAND never COLONISED SA. They only used Cape Town as REFRESHMENT STATION to Asia and their immigrants and others from other parts of Europe migrated into SA. Then they pushed inwards.

ITS A KNOWN FACT HOLLAND OPPOSED APARTHEID SYSTEM. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Brits did and most Whites in SA descend from mixture of Anglo-Saxons just like whites in US.
DNA studies show that Afrikaners/boers are a mixture of Germans 40%, Dutch 30%, French and Belgium 20% and 10% British and other Europeans at remainder.

Your Anglo-Dutch doesn't exist and only Exist in ur dreamland. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Dumb All4naija.
Your illiteracy is world class, you are a magot not even worth the filth.

You're a complete waste of human effort, life and time. What the dutch did in SA is more than colonisation. It was occupation, almost similar to what the British did with the red indians and Ausies did to the Australian aborigines.

Fool of the internet age. You lack logic, facts and skills. You make only loud internet noise.
Re: The 5 Most Developed Countries In Africa Are by lezz(m): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
GyimahRSA:
Quick correction FLAT HEAD dummy DUTCH or HOLLAND never COLONISED SA. They only used Cape Town as REFRESHMENT STATION to Asia and their immigrants and others from other parts of Europe migrated into SA. Then they pushed inwards.

ITS A KNOWN FACT HOLLAND OPPOSED APARTHEID SYSTEM. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Brits did and most Whites in SA descend from mixture of Anglo-Saxons just like whites in US.
DNA studies show that Afrikaners/boers are a mixture of Germans 40%, Dutch 30%, French and Belgium 20% and 10% British and other Europeans at remainder.

Your Anglo-Dutch doesn't exist and only Exist in ur dreamland. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Dumb All4naija.

you really must be a demon let loose and your education is halfway.

You said Holland opposed apatheid and the Brits Oposed it too. Several African countries boycotted commonwealth games to protest apatheid in SA. The brits was in full support during Margaret Thatcher's Regime and the Then Nigerian government never fared well with British government till this day. The Dutch settled and started developing SA as far as 1652 when they set up dock yard building and rapairing ship and they later moved up and occupied main parts of SA introducing apatheid strongly, the british later came and defeated the Boers and COLONISED Southafrica. When she got her independence in the early 19's the Boers took over and reintroduce apartheid again.

Today 2014, 27th October, there is still a town in southafrica called Kleinfontein inhabited by the Boers of Dutch ancestry only. No blacks are allowed in. They have their own flag, school, hospitals and security system. The town is fenced round with only one gated entrance mounted by guards in military fatigues and even a black Southafrican police isn't allowed entrance. Written in Afrikaans, a version of Dutch language is : WE ARE HERE TO STAY.

you know so little about what you attempt to teach others, and your poor literary skills and moronic personality further hampers your ability at conveying your point logically and intelligently ......although your mental reservoir is empty and your intellectual elasticity is rigid, I'm waiting on your cheap, loud and slumming vents of frustrations. Sewer rat like you.
Re: The 5 Most Developed Countries In Africa Are by GyimahRSA: 10:36am On Nov 01, 2014
@Lezz
Igbo FLAT HEAD when it comes to HISTORY, I place u down there with "KAI KAI DRINKERS AND AGBEROS". You know fuckol other than relying on hearsay.

I told u there Afrikaners were never mainly Dutch from 1652 even today.

French Huguenot and German influence on Boer-Afrikaner culture
November 17, 2013
German influence on Boer-Afrikaner people

After in the first post of these series we had explain the influence of French Huguenot people in the Boer-Afrikaner culture in this post we will explain the influence of another people that influenced a lot the Boer-Afrikaner people, the German people. Germany was not a colonial power in the XVII or in the XVIII centuries. In fact the country that is now the most powerful of Europe was divided is kingdoms, duchies under the powerful of several kings, principes and religious orders. Several wars destroyed parts of the country and the society was still a feudal society far of the advanced society existing in the Netherlands dominated by rich businessmen and with a Colonial Empire that in 1651 founded the Cape Colony by Jan Van Riebeeck. The Cape Colony was developed but the Netherlands was not a very populous country and many of the employees of the Dutch Company of East Indies were foreigners specially Germans. Some of those German workers settle in the Cape Colony in hope to get a better live since most of them were poor. Some settle in the Cape and others go for the northeast region of the Cape Colony close to the Orange River.

In the XVIII century German immigration to Cape was the largest even bigger than the Dutch. The German immigrants were the only allowed to build a church not Dutch Reformed, in the Cape Colony, a Lutheran Church in Cape Town. In the XVIII century Germans as other people like the French Huguenot admix with Dutch and that created the Afrikaner culture and the Afrikaner Volk. With the Cape Colony under British control some of the people that lived in the eastern part of the colony crossed the Great Karoo to the Oranje Vry Staat and after the Transvaal regions. Many of those Boers had German ancestry and they influenced the accent of the Afrikaans that is speaking in the regions of the Transvaal and Vry Staat. Still for a people that makes around 30% to 35% or even more of the Boer-Afrikaners genetics the Germans had a smaller influence in the culture that what was expected for such a number immigrants. A possible explanation for that is the fact that the majority of the German immigrants to South Africa were of the North-West region of the country were the language and accent is more close to Dutch, the old Low German language. Some of the most common Afrikaner surnames are of German origin such as Pretorius, Botha, Kruger (Krüger), Muller (Müller), Meyer, Potgieter, Schoeman (Schuman) or Liebenberg. Because of the similarity of the language some of these names might also be of people with origin because some of these surnames are common to the two countries. Some of the most famous Boer-Afrikaners have German ancestry as Paul Kruger, Andries Pretorius, Gerd Maritz, Francis William Reitz, Louis Botha, Breyten Breytenbach, Jim Coetzee and Roland Schoeman. In South Africa we could see a big amount of German names, probably 500 or more but just a few of them are really common names being most of them relatively rare names. The reason because that happen is that many German immigrants cannot leave many descendents because they were in the majority poor with little recourses which could explain the fact of existing much more German surnames than French but with the French surnames being more common.

In 1915 with the annexation of the Deutsch Süd West Afrika by the South African troops the territory, which is now Namibia, became under South African administration and some German Namibians go to South Africa and by marriage with Afrikaners became also part of the Boer-Afrikaner people increasing even more the German influence in the Boer-Afrikaner people.
Re: The 5 Most Developed Countries In Africa Are by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
Please calm down.

We are all Africans so your achievements are our achievements. Your failings are our failings. Those beautiful parts of cities all over South Africa and the rest of Africa belongs to us all and we should just celebrate our achievement in building them.

I wish you would stop using versions of history written by the white man, that is clearly untrue and designed to lower your self esteem.

African Kings never sold Africans as slaves. Who told you they did? - the white man. it is time we stop letting the white man tell us what our history is.

Even the language should change - Africans that white man called slaves were prisoners of war, captured and shipped abroad against their will. I cannot call my people who were victims of genocide slaves.

I refuse to call my people slaves and black people should do the same. They were victims of genocide / holocaust.

Ever wondered why were the jewish victims of Nazi holocaust were never referred to as slaves?

GyimahRSA:
My fellow South Africans the MODERATOR is ashamed of his country. Hes blocking all my photos of other SA cities. I haven't touched the likes of Jozi, Sandton city, Rustenberg etc..and was planning of going COASTAL CITIES after this.

As soon as I post a photo. A red text saying I must stop posting ... staff.

The nation that failed to return 85 dead SOUTH AFRICANS in less than 2 months is at it again. Its gonna take Naaigayria over 5 months to return those 85 SA dead people. Am sure now the bodies have decayed. SA must do something about this EVIL JEALOUS 419 Nation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 5 Most Developed Countries In Africa Are by lezz(m): 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
GyimahRSA:
@Lezz
Igbo FLAT HEAD when it comes to HISTORY, I place u down there with "KAI KAI DRINKERS AND AGBEROS". You know fuckol other than relying on hearsay.

I told u there Afrikaners were never mainly Dutch from 1652 even today.

French Huguenot and German influence on Boer-Afrikaner culture
November 17, 2013
German influence on Boer-Afrikaner people

After in the first post of these series we had explain the influence of French Huguenot people in the Boer-Afrikaner culture in this post we will explain the influence of another people that influenced a lot the Boer-Afrikaner people, the German people. Germany was not a colonial power in the XVII or in the XVIII centuries. In fact the country that is now the most powerful of Europe was divided is kingdoms, duchies under the powerful of several kings, principes and religious orders. Several wars destroyed parts of the country and the society was still a feudal society far of the advanced society existing in the Netherlands dominated by rich businessmen and with a Colonial Empire that in 1651 founded the Cape Colony by Jan Van Riebeeck. The Cape Colony was developed but the Netherlands was not a very populous country and many of the employees of the Dutch Company of East Indies were foreigners specially Germans. Some of those German workers settle in the Cape Colony in hope to get a better live since most of them were poor. Some settle in the Cape and others go for the northeast region of the Cape Colony close to the Orange River.

In the XVIII century German immigration to Cape was the largest even bigger than the Dutch. The German immigrants were the only allowed to build a church not Dutch Reformed, in the Cape Colony, a Lutheran Church in Cape Town. In the XVIII century Germans as other people like the French Huguenot admix with Dutch and that created the Afrikaner culture and the Afrikaner Volk. With the Cape Colony under British control some of the people that lived in the eastern part of the colony crossed the Great Karoo to the Oranje Vry Staat and after the Transvaal regions. Many of those Boers had German ancestry and they influenced the accent of the Afrikaans that is speaking in the regions of the Transvaal and Vry Staat. Still for a people that makes around 30% to 35% or even more of the Boer-Afrikaners genetics the Germans had a smaller influence in the culture that what was expected for such a number immigrants. A possible explanation for that is the fact that the majority of the German immigrants to South Africa were of the North-West region of the country were the language and accent is more close to Dutch, the old Low German language. Some of the most common Afrikaner surnames are of German origin such as Pretorius, Botha, Kruger (Krüger), Muller (Müller), Meyer, Potgieter, Schoeman (Schuman) or Liebenberg. Because of the similarity of the language some of these names might also be of people with origin because some of these surnames are common to the two countries. Some of the most famous Boer-Afrikaners have German ancestry as Paul Kruger, Andries Pretorius, Gerd Maritz, Francis William Reitz, Louis Botha, Breyten Breytenbach, Jim Coetzee and Roland Schoeman. In South Africa we could see a big amount of German names, probably 500 or more but just a few of them are really common names being most of them relatively rare names. The reason because that happen is that many German immigrants cannot leave many descendents because they were in the majority poor with little recourses which could explain the fact of existing much more German surnames than French but with the French surnames being more common.

In 1915 with the annexation of the Deutsch Süd West Afrika by the South African troops the territory, which is now Namibia, became under South African administration and some German Namibians go to South Africa and by marriage with Afrikaners became also part of the Boer-Afrikaner people increasing even more the German influence in the Boer-Afrikaner people.

i didn't read your post because it's unnecessarily long and i know you lack the mental ability to progress with logic beyond two lines of any literary effort.

You're a ghanain so I'm doing you a favour by exchanging write-ups with you. Channel your efforts into freeing your country from the shackles of neo colonialism and a begger nation.

You should thank the times you exist in, for ghana should still be a colony had it not been an international consensus to grant sovereignty to the brave and cowards alike.

I shouldn't be telling you this because you know. you know Ghana leaves you with no other heritage than that of a descendant of itinerant slummy, sewer cleaners who were greatful to be slaves in nigeria before they where eventually piled away like sardines.

So You hide and pretend to be a southafrican. But the Southafricans fished you out and denounced you, rejected you.

And TheN i realised i was dealing with a faceless coward who has nothing going for him for real or in the virtual world of the wide web. Rejected in life, scorned in the web. Denounced by all.

Why don't you jumb into your coffin. The world won't even notice or care. you function at the bottomless dregs of the mal-adjusted of society. Don't bother to reply this post: I wouldn't know how to respond; you are one without identity or even a fixed address.
Re: The 5 Most Developed Countries In Africa Are by MduZA: 5:52am On Nov 02, 2014
GyimahRSA:
My fellow South Africans the MODERATOR is ashamed of his country. Hes blocking all my photos of other SA cities. I haven't touched the likes of Jozi, Sandton city, Rustenberg etc..and was planning of going COASTAL CITIES after this.

As soon as I post a photo. A red text saying I must stop posting ... staff.

The nation that failed to return 85 dead SOUTH AFRICANS in less than 2 months is at it again. Its gonna take Naaigayria over 5 months to return those 85 SA dead people. Am sure now the bodies have decayed. SA must do something about this EVIL JEALOUS 419 Nation.

lol
Re: The 5 Most Developed Countries In Africa Are by vandalZA(m): 9:20am On Nov 02, 2014
diablos:

And who really asked for ur opinion u perforated, dolt id.iot...U culdnt control ur epileptic stu.pidity u had 2 gesticulate tantrums just 2 expose ur tomfoolery and deterring fvckery! SAfrica belongs 2 d whites n u blacks irrespective of wether HIV Zuma is president will always be second class citizens. So stop mocking urslf tryin 2 be patriotic cuz we all knw d only thing black Safricans lay claim 2 in SA is crime, hiv n poverty tongue
this old mentality mixed with jealousy will kill you........ the true must be told Nigerians stop celebrating things that won't benefit you e.g the richest person in Africa,high number of private jets.........you must start to stand-up to your leaders and stop celebrating small things...
Re: The 5 Most Developed Countries In Africa Are by diablos: 9:34am On Nov 02, 2014
vandalZA:
this old mentality mixed with jealousy will kill you........ the true must be told Nigerians stop celebrating things that won't benefit you e.g the richest person in Africa,high number of private jets.........you must start to stand-up to your leaders and stop celebrating small things...

Really u made no sense above. Quote me wen d drugs in ur head have worn off n u have somefin reasonable 2 say
Re: The 5 Most Developed Countries In Africa Are by vandalZA(m): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2014
diablos:

Really u made no sense above. Quote me wen d drugs in ur head have worn off n u have somefin reasonable 2 say
looool....! Wen are you going to stop running away from the truth!!!....(NOTHING but the TRUTH)
Re: The 5 Most Developed Countries In Africa Are by vandalZA(m): 11:12am On Nov 02, 2014
Nigeria celebrate $1billion to building a new power station...South Africa celebrate $100billions to build new nuclear power stations, a signed deal with France and Russia.....Nigeria celebrate $24billion as their annual budget....South Africa celebrate $120billion as their annual budget......again Nigeria celebrate $100billion as their development plan on infrastructure for the next coming 20year....South Africa celebrate $350billion on infrastructure for the next coming 15years including a $100billion that is already signed to power infrastructure that make our development plan to be left with $250billion...... I'm only showing the difference mind sets of this two countries and that's why I say Nigeria celebrate small things
Re: The 5 Most Developed Countries In Africa Are by diablos: 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
vandalZA:
looool....! Wen are you going to stop running away from the truth!!!....(NOTHING but the TRUTH)

And what truth is dis pothead ranting about
Re: The 5 Most Developed Countries In Africa Are by diablos: 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
vandalZA:
[s]Nigeria celebrate $1billion to building a new power station...South Africa celebrate $100billions to build new nuclear power stations, a signed deal with France and Russia.....Nigeria celebrate $24billion as their annual budget....South Africa celebrate $120billion as their annual budget......again Nigeria celebrate $100billion as their development plan on infrastructure for the next coming 20year....South Africa celebrate $350billion on infrastructure for the next coming 15years including a $100billion that is already signed to power infrastructure that make our development plan to be left with $250billion...... I'm only showing the difference mind sets of this two countries and that's why I say Nigeria celebrate small things[/s]

You this attention seeking, vacuum, crack head! I wonder why inconsequential nonentities like urself always feel ure entitled to an opinion Meanwhile where did u get these imaginary figures u jst typed above? from d net or from dat cloudy crackhead of urs.

You claim SA has everything yet u and ur fellow bantu slaves keep trolling Nairaland, a Nigerian forum to come spew stupidity and expose ur high level illiteracy which is deeply embedded in d DNA of every black SAfrican.

I don't usually respond to rejects of ur ilk but i deemed it necessary to let u knw hw i feel about E-di0ts like u...ure a real time disgrace to the african race and a regrettable waste of space. May d gods of ur forefathers visit ur xenophobic lineage wit insurmountable anguish, pain and suffering if u quote me again. Bas-tArd sad
Re: The 5 Most Developed Countries In Africa Are by MduZA: 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
diablos:

You this attention seeking, vacuum, crack head! I wonder why inconsequential nonentities like urself always feel ure entitled to an opinion Meanwhile where did u get these imaginary figures u jst typed above? from d net or from dat cloudy crackhead of urs.

You claim SA has everything yet u and ur fellow bantu slaves keep trolling Nairaland, a Nigerian forum to come spew stupidity and expose ur high level illiteracy which is deeply embedded in d DNA of every black SAfrican.

I don't usually respond to rejects of ur ilk but i deemed it necessary to let u knw hw i feel about E-di0ts like u...ure a real time disgrace to the african race and a regrettable waste of space. May d gods of ur forefathers visit ur xenophobic lineage wit insurmountable anguish, pain and suffering if u quote me again. Bas-tArd sad

kwa kwa kwa kwa....
Re: The 5 Most Developed Countries In Africa Are by vandalZA(m): 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
diablos:

uyangigwajisa uyanya I will say whatever I want wherever I want......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) / Nigerians Hit Tinubu Over Comments On Borrowing / Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.