Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? (13119 Views)

Football Betting: 100% Fixed Match From Kings {27/11/2015} / Football Betting: 100% Fixed Match From Kings {19/11/2015} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by adamskutty(m): 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
I have searched like crazy but I end up in the wrong site ,someone should help me out please, I will like to download some world cup matches
Re: Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by ArtanK(m): 12:18am On Sep 05, 2014
Can't help you here but why would you want to download a game from the past?
Re: Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by kris(m): 12:39am On Sep 05, 2014
Try the link below. I got Nigeria vs Argentina from there during the 2014 World Cup.

Let me know how it goes, and you can search on there for more.

http://www.reddit.com/r/footballdownload
Re: Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by adamskutty(m): 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
ArtanK: Can't help you here but why would you want to download a game from the past?
lol! They are some games u just cant watch once and forget about.

E.g. The germans destruction of brazil or the dutch mauling of the spanish grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by adamskutty(m): 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
kris: Try the link below. I got Nigeria vs Argentina from there during the 2014 World Cup.

tha ks man will try it out. Btw! How is the video quality and size?
Re: Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by ArtanK(m): 12:02am On Sep 06, 2014
adamskutty: lol! They are some games u just cant watch once and forget about.

E.g. [b]The germans destruction of brazil [/b]or the dutch mauling of the spanish grin

True and I had to rewatch that the other night after we lost to Argentina on home soil lol
Re: Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by Fulaman198(m): 12:08am On Sep 06, 2014
ArtanK:

True and I had to rewatch that the other night after we lost to Argentina on home soil lol

Germany wasn't using their best team though.
Re: Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by ArtanK(m): 12:11am On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

Germany wasn't using their best team though.

I know. Bloody Weidenfeller was in goal and he was conceding goals left, right and center.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by Fulaman198(m): 12:13am On Sep 06, 2014
ArtanK:

I know. Bloody Weidenfeller was in goal and he was conceding goals left, right and center.

Exactly lol. We all know that Germany still has the strongest team in the world overall.
Re: Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by ArtanK(m): 12:18am On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

Exactly lol. We all know that Germany still has the strongest team in the world overall.

Some say, the WC final would have had a different outcome if Di Maria played.

The victory celebration was madness though, some people camped in Berlin for days just for the festivities lol
Re: Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by Fulaman198(m): 12:21am On Sep 06, 2014
ArtanK:

Some say, the WC final would have had a different outcome if Di Maria played.

The victory celebration was madness though, some people camped in Berlin for days just for the festivities lol

I don't think so, Germany's defence was rock solid with Boateng, Lahm, etc in the back.
Re: Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by ArtanK(m): 12:25am On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

I don't think so, Germany's defence was rock solid with Boateng, Lahm, etc in the back.

You never know man Di Maria is a game changer. I'm happy now that Lahm has retired, he made many mistakes in that tournament, he knew his time was up and he retired on a high.
Re: Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by Fulaman198(m): 12:26am On Sep 06, 2014
ArtanK:

You never know man Di Maria is a game changer. I'm happy now that Lahm has retired, he made many mistakes in that tournament, he knew his time was up and he retired on a high.

Looking at Lahm's age makes me feel old. We are both 30 sad yet in real life I don't consider myself an old man.
Re: Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by ArtanK(m): 12:31am On Sep 06, 2014
Fulaman198:

Looking at Lahm's age makes me feel old. We are both 30 sad yet in real life I don't consider myself an old man.

30 is old in football age but not in real life. Footballers usually turn to education and business when they retire in their 30s.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by Fulaman198(m): 12:48am On Sep 06, 2014
ArtanK:

30 is old in football age but not in real life. Footballers usually turn to education and business when they retire in their 30s.

Very true lol

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by adamskutty(m): 1:33am On Sep 09, 2014
kris: Try the link below. I got Nigeria vs Argentina from there during the 2014 World Cup.

pls how do i download it? I am in the page,saw the match i need. First half and second half but i saw no download link.
Re: Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by kris(m): 4:02am On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: pls how do i download it? I am in the page,saw the match i need. First half and second half but i saw no download link.

Click on the name (1st Half | CloudyVideos | 720p) under download, in the next page click on "continue to video", in the page that opens, click on "click here for your file".
In the pop up just select to save it to your computer.

If tell me the one you want, I can look at it and give you better description, cause the steps are not all the same.
Re: Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by adamskutty(m): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
kris:

Click on the name (1st Half | CloudyVideos | 720p) under download, in the next page click on "continue to video", in the page that opens, click on "click here for your file".
In the pop up just select to save it to your computer.

If tell me the one you want, I can look at it and give you better description, cause the steps are not all the same.
kris, i am using mobile . I need the everton vs chelsea game. Nigeria vs argentina game , that of brazil and germany ,spain and netherlands , including the final cheesy .

Thanks !
Re: Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by Antell95(m): 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: kris, i am using mobile . I need the everton vs chelsea game. Nigeria vs argentina game , that of brazil and germany ,spain and netherlands , including the final cheesy .

Thanks !

Adam you get time o
Re: Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by adamskutty(m): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
Antell95:

Adam you get time o
Airtel twerk grin

I wan full my 32gb cheesy
Re: Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by kris(m): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
Antell95:

Adam you get time o

lol
Re: Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by kris(m): 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: kris, i am using mobile . I need the everton vs chelsea game. Nigeria vs argentina game , that of brazil and germany ,spain and netherlands , including the final cheesy .

Thanks !

Paste the link of each one here, I no fit find them using my phone.
Re: Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by Antell95(m): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: Airtel twerk grin

I wan full my 32gb cheesy

How come?
Re: Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by adamskutty(m): 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
Antell95:

How come?
32gb sd card, abeg enter gurusl0dge for detail grin
Re: Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by Antell95(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: 32gb sd card, abeg enter gurusl0dge for detail grin

I don see am o, still working
Re: Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by adamskutty(m): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Antell95:

I don see am o, still working
yep! Follow the procedure and download till jesus comes grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by adamskutty(m): 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
kris:

Paste the link of each one here, I no fit find them using my phone.
kris i am very grateful, but i have found a much better site. Fullfootballmatch.com cool
Re: Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by Antell95(m): 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
adamskutty: yep! Follow the procedure and download till jesus comes grin

But registration is needed for one to be able to Download the Zain Simple server.

I should register
Re: Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by brainyack(m): 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
ArtanK: Can't help you here but why would you want to download a game from the past?
I wonder o........as for me no matter How significant or important the match is if I don't watch the live broadcast I won't watch the repeat.......Unless op is a coach sha

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by kris(m): 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
adamskutty: kris i am very grateful, but i have found a much better site. Fullfootballmatch.com cool

Cool, and thank you for sharing the link so that me and others can use it.
Re: Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? by kris(m): 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
brainyack: I wonder o........as for me no matter How significant or important the match is if I don't watch the live broadcast I won't watch the repeat.......Unless op is a coach sha

Sometimes sha, it's not about re-watching the match, in my case I wanted to edit all the touches by Mikel so that we can see if people are right to criticize him or not.

But I got too busy with the other matches that I forgot about that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

98% Sure Odd / John Ogu To Leave Hapoel Beer Sheva After 5 Years / Rashford Wins EPL Player Of The Month For The Third Time This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.