Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

The Most Ho'Rn'y University Girls - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Most Ho'Rn'y University Girls (2988 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Ho'Rn'y University Girls by 2leftlegs(m): 2:24am On Sep 05, 2014
One day I was having a dicussion with my friends and someone randomly said our scholl girls are too Hot! And I thought of it......public and sate university girls never really get that Hot because the "grin" has been made available to them from day 1 while our so-called private university girls have no other choice but to fantasize how big their boys "grin" would be.......
Well in my own prospective the most Hot university girls are
#1 COVENANT UNIVERSITY
This is a school we all reconize as a place for prisoners but trust me their girls are super Hot....theu barely get to touch boys talk less of going near the "grin" they are like light switches very easy to trun on grin

#2 REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY (RUN)
RUN girls are very fine and well dressed but when it comes to the "grin" that's when they
remeber that body no be fire-wood

#3 BOWEN UNIVERSITY
It would be very rude of me not to mention Bowen...Their girls to are very modrate I guess they are the ones toping the list when it comes to latest fashion and TiGHT short yet elastic skirts.. I even heard there's a female hall where girls walk around naked when they see a fine guy lol

#4 BABCOCK UNIVERSITY (BU)
Babcock its probably the most free Christian private uni when it comes to giving the students freedom! You know they always allow them out on weekends so every Friday u"ll see students going fro one party or the other....
I recently checked my friends phone and when I saw his whatsapp contacts I saw Slut 1 slut 2 slut 3 shocked when I asked him where he got them from he said his department shocked

#5 JOSEPH AYO BABALOLA UNIVERSITY (JABU)
I can drop any ammount of money and argue with you that JABU girls may not be the finest but when it comes to ass they are the best In Nigeria!!!!!! Most of them pretend its only the holy ones that take the "grin" serious.....

If you know any other school please add grin
Re: The Most Ho'Rn'y University Girls by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 05, 2014
You got jokes. Have u hit girls from all the schools you named?
Re: The Most Ho'Rn'y University Girls by 2leftlegs(m): 7:32am On Sep 05, 2014
YorubaJesus: You got jokes. Have u hit girls from all the schools you named?
Well yes most especially during the time of the private uni games
Re: The Most Ho'Rn'y University Girls by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2014
2leftlegs:
Well yes most especially during the time of the private uni games
Oya clap 4 ursef,u hv set a record no oda person has done

M.O.R.O.N
Re: The Most Ho'Rn'y University Girls by 2leftlegs(m): 8:55am On Sep 05, 2014
edozie04: Oya clap 4 ursef,u hv set a record no oda person has done

M.O.R.O.N
Try harder!!
Re: The Most Ho'Rn'y University Girls by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 05, 2014
2leftlegs:
Try harder!!
Am not trying tongue
Re: The Most Ho'Rn'y University Girls by 2leftlegs(m): 9:13am On Sep 05, 2014
edozie04: Am not trying tongue
Exactly what I'm saying try and make your post more presentable! By not trying it makes your post lack humor.............. undecided
Re: The Most Ho'Rn'y University Girls by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 05, 2014
2leftlegs:
Exactly what I'm saying try and make your post more presentable! By not trying it makes your post lack humor.............. undecided
Y will I wnt 2 make my psot presentable 2 a complete strangerAnd besides d post wz nt meant 2 b a humor,I think u ar d 1 2 read harder cus it obvious u do nt undastnd my point

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group for Lagos, Aba, Jos, Kaduna, Calabar, Enugu, Europe / Looking For A God Fearing Man For Serious Relationship / Hmmm Time To Upload My Pix For Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.