Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Creating Wealth From The Internet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Creating Wealth From The Internet (920 Views)

Creating Wealth Through ''sleeping'' Assets / How To Create Wealth From Nothing - A Must Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creating Wealth From The Internet by Betboss(m): 9:12am On Sep 05, 2014
Hello Friend!

I woke up in the morning on August 24th, 2014, I picked up my phone and saw I had two missed calls. I said to myself this should be my clients, I quickly returned the calls , the first person was one "Adewale" who said he was interested in one of my carwash machines posted on "OLX", we agreed on a price of N65000. I delivered the machine to his house in "Gwagwalada, Abuja" later the same day,after he confirmed the machine was totally good.
I went ahead to call the next number the same morning and one "Mr Hillary" picked the call, he said he was interested in my car wash machine posted on "OLX", we bargained the price and a price of N70000 was reached. I delivered the machine to "Mr Hillary's" house at "Army Barracks, Kubwa" the next day. I have sold a total of sixty-two car wash machines from January till date. I imported all this machines myself from China and all my transactions were done through the internet.

I sat down this morning in my balcony and I said to myself "WOW THE INTERNET IS REALLY AMAZING", I shivered in joy, here I am making a six-figure income through the internet. How did I start? With N2 million loan from the bank? Capital "NO", did I spend N1 million to advertise on AIT,FM STATIONS,CNN, OR MAYBE DSTV....lol!!!. "NO" I didn't. I am simply leveraging the Internet to make a fat income.
I asked myself very sadly, "HOW MANY FOLKS UNDERSTAND AND KNOW THAT THE INTERNET IS A WEALTH CREATION PLATFORM". The internet currently hosting the biggest party on earth with over 2billion people in attendance, this is a clear evidence that the internet can employ all the teaming number of unemployed persons in Nigeria. In Europe,Asia and North America, millions of entrepreneurs are already leveraging the Internet to create employment for themselves. Unfortunately in Africa, majority of the populace don't understand the power of the Internet. As a result Africa seems to be lacking behind in this trend.

I asked myself why this ugly scenario I think this is a general psychological phenomena, where people are very much less ambitious, and understand only "GO TO SCHOOL, ACQUIRE KNOWLEDGE, AND EXCHANGE IT FOR MONEY". This trend lacks steam to drive real economical growth. Which is why unemployment is highest in Africa, because people rely on the government and a very myopic few to create enough jobs for the teaming unemployed. People must be able to create wealth by being self-employed and by extension create employment OR unemployment will continue to increase and poverty rate at its highest pace. Well I came up with few points that can eliminate this ugly trend.

WHAT IS WEALTH CREATION

The meaning of wealth creation has never changed from time immemorial, when God said "man must till the earth to eat". This sentence is still applicable till today and will be until man seizes to exist. To create wealth you must offer some form of value, either a service or product. The amount of wealth you create is a reflection of your ability to place your value at an apex point. This is very much true as the richest in the society don't do the hardest part of the job. You can have Bsc, Msc,PhD.....and still be poor, simply because you lack the basic philosophy of wealth creation. "Understanding firstly that your value is equivalent to the knowledge and information you have". Its the very first step to wealth creation, activating your entrepreneurial skill, escaping the scourge of being undervalued. In summary, first, understand that to create wealth you must offer value, in any form. Secondly, understand that the amount of wealth you create should be equivalent to the knowledge and information you have.

The Internet

I can't fully explain what the Internet is just as its in my mind, I simply can't find words to give a detailed account, maybe I should get an encyclopedia or try other languages like Chinese or Nigerian pidgin.... lol...

I simply will say the Internet is a wealth creation portal, a millionaire maker, an empowerment platform etc....the list goes on. Maybe you should ask yourself this question, "what does any business need to survive? The big answer is customers." This question and its answer are the concept behind wealth creation. What will you do if you know that all the clients you need to achieve your business potentials together are inside your room I bet you will cherish that room. That's what the Internet is, its inside your room. It empowers everyone to make money even if you don't have the much necessary resources to rent,advertise or acquire equipments. What is the secret behind "KOMGA.COM" Its the Internet. Leveraging the Internet to create wealth. What knowledge do you have, have you created a business idea from it The Internet increases your productivity, meaning that you must not be made for the Internet to make you. You can start from somewhere, "start with one on the Internet, before you know it, it will be 10. Whatever skill you have, paint making, event management, estate management, a lawyer, an engineer, a sociologist etc..there are millions of prospective clients who needs your service or your products. They only need to know you exist. The Internet gives you the power to let the world know your business exists.

Reinvent yourself today, see a new dimension to life, create wealth from your knowledge and information. This is the very first step to becoming a successful entrepreneur and by extension growing the nations economy.

1 Like

Re: Creating Wealth From The Internet by mychelyte(m): 11:01am On Sep 05, 2014
It's not as if people don't know but,where to get the money to start it is the problem,no bank ready give loan to common man now,
No collateral,no loan
Like me now I have some items that I suppose import from china which I believe will be profitable but no money,so I don't know how u got the loan of #2m.

Definitely u go be big man, ur transactions with them b4 go large ni!

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Your Product To Konga Customers / Practical Cake Making Training In Benin City / Google Is Stopping His Service On 15 March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.