Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) (9654 Views)

Sexy Mocheddah Shows Stunning Curve And Bod In New Instagram Photo / Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Hip In Africa That Got Nigerian Ladies Jealous / Man With Biggest Hip In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by irokomembersss: 10:37am On Sep 05, 2014
Matilda Hipsy as she is popularly called, is one Ghanaian chick whose hips occupy such a large expanse of visual space, even a blind man will notice.

Check it out........ http://www./2014/09/see-biggest-hip-in-africaxy-curve-and.html

http://www./2014/09/see-biggest-hip-in-africaxy-curve-and.html

Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by Cleffwizzy(m): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2014
Dats my wife to b. cheesy
Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by Rikidony(m): 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
oh BOY shocked shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by Dbestmax(m): 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ok...am gona pass....
......walks out......
.......comes bak.....
Op wia she dey
Intact 4get.......walks out agen
......comes bak....
U knw her hauz?......
Mtchewwww
Dnt worry
tongue

1 Like

Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by hatux: 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
Lmao @ comments though... @ topic , she's got hips though but not the biggest ... You feel argue oo...
Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by ShirelleBaby: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
embarassed
Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by 50calibre(m): 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
Damn!!! I will totally go down on this one, just spread those legs apart and nible nible nible till she blesses my face with her juice. grin grin

Then I will whip out my weapon and go ham on that kitty grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by rattlesnake(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
*faints*

Baba god

Please
Please

I need.Ur help...I need this

1 Like

Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by Dreyl(m): 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
Oh that ice cream laps,i'm just imagining døggy style with this lady gaddamnit tonguetongue

1 Like

Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by Dreyl(m): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
ShirelleBaby: embarassed
why the face
Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by Sagamite(m): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
50calibre: Damn!!! I will totally go down on this one, just spread those legs apart and nible nible nible till she blesses my face with her juice. grin grin

Cretinous person, why do you continue trying to be like Sagamite?

Who calls bbw curves juice?

You cannot be me. You are too dumb. cool
Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by Dreyl(m): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
Sagamite:

chill nigga grin
Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by iconize(m): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Sagamite, you're an odious dunce!

Have you learned the meaning of a city?
Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by 50calibre(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Loooool retar*d!! when I say juice, I mean juice in literal terms if you get what I mean. grin

Dumbo, even the simplest words confounds you.

3 Likes

Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by Sagamite(m): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
50calibre:

Loooool retar*d!! when I say juice, I mean juice in literal terms if you get what I mean. grin

You are a cretinous person!

What literal terms?
Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by Sagamite(m): 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
Dreyl: chill nigga grin

I aint chilling for the person, don't beg for him.

I am going to intellectually pummel him.

Watch as he would run like a hyena running from a King Lion! grin
Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by Debbyug(f): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
50calibre: Damn!!! I will totally go down on this one, just spread those legs apart and nible nible nible till she blesses my face with her juice. grin grin

gosh....u r so dirty menh
Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by Dreyl(m): 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
Sagamite:

I aint chilling for the person, don't beg for him.

I am going to intellectually pummel him.

Watch as he would run like a hyena running from a King Lion! grin
hahahahahaha i will at the back spectating,lets see who's gonna get intellectually annihilated first.grincheesy
Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hmmmmm not hating or being jealous ooo! But thats not the biggest hip in africa abeg8) tongue my hips are way bigger than thatgrin grin
Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by Sagamite(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
Dreyl: hahahahahaha i will at the back spectating,lets see who's gonna get intellectually annihilated first.grincheesy

Watch the way the person will run from me in panic in the end.

www.nairaland.com/1431353/nairobi-governor-slaps-female-rep/6#18002327
Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by onoshenry(m): 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
What is wrong with young girls of nowadays? Why would allow a man take your photos during or after having s*x with you? Someone who is probably not your serious boyfriend! Gosh!
- See more at: http://naija-gist..com/2014/09/nigerian-man-shares-photos-of-different.html#sthash.BsFHzLUZ.dpuf
Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
50calibre:

LMAO! grin grin

.....was thinking the same thing.
Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by EddyNumerouno(m): 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
dat one na play, due to NL restrictions...heres a link to hips like cray!!!l grin grin grin grin http://widehipsnude.tumblr.com/

***edited*** after some paint job...check out this white chick. wink
Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by litetias(m): 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
I just need 10 seconds
Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by Dreyl(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Watch the way the person will run from me in panic in the end.

www.nairaland.com/1431353/nairobi-governor-slaps-female-rep/6#18002327

cheesycheesy
Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by Dygeasy(m): 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
Holy Lord shocked shocked

Ladystewie, can you possibly match this? Even if na for dream grin

Please tell me you're more.
Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by mstik(f): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
wow
shocked shocked
Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
lol
i neva reach dt one ooh
but am more boo wink

mstik, i sight you cool
where av u been
Dygeasy: Holy Lord shocked shocked

Ladystewie, can you possibly match this? Even if na for dream grin

Please tell me you're more.
Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by Dygeasy(m): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ladystewie: lol
i neva reach dt one ooh
but am more boo wink

mstik, i sight you cool
where av u been
that's enough for me smiley
Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
kiss
Dygeasy: that's enough for me smiley
Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by mstik(f): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
in ur dreams na
can see you're having a gr8 time smiley
Ladystewie: lol

mstik, i sight you cool
where av u been
Re: See The Biggest Hip In Africa..$€xy Curve And Shape (must See) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
yepp
with ma baby boo dygeasy grin
mstik: in ur dreams na
can see you're having a gr8 time smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: See How This Girl Exposed Her Nake D Online / How I Lost My Weight – Say's Actress Ngozi Ezeonu / I Will Do The Same Movie Over And Again, Even With Two Dogs –cossy Orjiakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.