Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit (36180 Views)

Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill / 6 Lions Escape From Nairobi National Park, One Caught (Photo) / Governor Of Nairobi, Kenya Slaps Female Rep After President Jonathan’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by FILEBE(m): 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite. Enough of the Fucktards pleaseeee. U keep on saying it like it's God's gift to English Language. Abeg e don do.. Use somtin else.

2 Likes

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2013
kulyie: like i said WITH A GOOD LAWYER all things are possible.even the most vile criminal can be declared INNOCENT with the right lawyer,moves and pressing the right buttons
Good lawyer my foot. This story will be forgotten by October my dear.
Trust me Kulyie, as a Kenyan I know how things operate around here.
No one will even remember this slap in the next 3 weeks. cheesy
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
FILEBE: Sagamite. Enough of the Fucktards pleaseeee. U keep on saying it like it's God's gift to English Language. Abeg e don do.. Use somtin else.

It is my copyright. I will use it as I please, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Youngtekkey(m): 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

Shut up, fucktards!
don't worry guy i feel ur pain,u are sick,i will advice u to ask ur mother for origin of ur problem coz no one can fathom the (course)cause of ur madness,u are a disgrunted being,u have little or no sense of reasoning,ur mates are in the kindergateen that's where u belong U SHAMELESS SON IDIOT OF A BIT.CH UR (6663849)NONETITY IS GIVEN ME A CONCERN GOSH KEEP SHUT I WON'T REPLY U AGAIN ANIMAL

2 Likes

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
Good Girl:
Good lawyer my foot. This story will be forgotten by October my dear.
Trust me Kulyie, as a Kenyan I know how things operate around here.
No one will even remember this slap in the next 3 weeks. cheesy

Because we have person like the ones you see defending the man running the country.

No wonder the continent is under-developed.

If I was president, he would be in jail or, at least, have a suspended sentence.

3 Likes

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
Youngtekkey: don't worry guy i feel ur pain,u are sick,i will advice u to ask ur mother for origin of ur problem coz no one can fathom the course of ur madness,u are a disgrunted being,u have little or no sense of reasoning,ur mates are in the kindergateen that's where u belong U SHAMELESS IDIOT OF A BIT.CH UR (6663849)NONETITY IS GIVEN ME A CONCERN GOSH KEEP SHUT I WON'T REPLY U AGAIN ANIMAL

You are a person.

You cannot spell kindergarten but you are claiming someone else needs to be there? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You better go pick form and start afresh.

Moronic product of a failed education system. He would soon say he is a "graduate". grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by 50calibre(m): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

First of all, you will not be slapping me if I was the one in front of you. I can guarantee you you will think twice.

Secondly, it is irrelevant whether it is a professional or not. The point is that a cretinous person like you should not be allowed to attack people because you feel you can overpower them. That is not how sane or civil societies work, cretin!

Thirdly, person, saying you should never put your hands on anyone first is not a sign of female lap dog except to a moronic product of a failed education system.

Now have we reached that point?

https://www.nairaland.com/1407845/expatriates-indepth-analysis-corruption-nigeria/10#17679651

So everyone is a product of a failed educational system, except you right?

Trust me if you stood in front of me and talking nonsense to my face, I'd slap you without a moments hesitation and there is nothing you'd do about it. I know your type, effeminate man, woman doormat, you are the type that worships a woman, buys her stuffs while another guy fu*ks her.

Continue with your ideology, when a woman comes at you in a threatening manner or even attacks you, smile it off and take it on the chin because that's what you are, a doormat

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

Because we have person like the ones you see defending the man running the country.

No wonder the continent is under-developed.

If I was president, he would be in jail or, at least, have a suspended sentence.
abi o
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
50calibre:

So everyone is a product of a failed educational system, except you right?

Trust me if you stood in front of me and talking nonsense to my face, I'd slap you without a moments hesitation and there is nothing you'd do about it. I know your type, effeminate man, woman doormat, you are the type that worships a woman, buys her stuffs while another guy fu*ks her.

Continue with your ideology, when a woman comes at you in a threatening manner or even attacks you, smile it off and take it in the chin because that's what you are, a doormat

You are a person!

Nigerian education system has churned out many fucktards like you that have empty brains, are loud but have no ability in reasoning. I am not such a product.

I can guarantee you that dem no born you well to even attempt to slap me. Wa je babanla beating (you will receive a huge beating). Dem go dey beg for your life on the streets as I am dragging you on the floor to go and finish your dumb arsse off. I have a morbid hate for fucktards, so you will just give me a perfect excuse to kill you legally.

person, your education is so poor, you continue to spew moronic conjectures even when I showed you on this thread how I deal with women with a moronic mouth.

You are dumb and you know it. This is what happens when you unfortunately debate with Sagamite.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

It is my copyright. I will use it as I please, thank you.
gringringrin you people will not kill me o grin
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by philips70(m): 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
israel007: Our GEJ would never condescend that low

Yes he can only slap her from below the waist and condescend very high grin grin
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

He is too fcking dumb in understanding that.

If not for the precious safety of the internet, he would have slapped you for being a woman that does not agree with him. In Africa, women don't talk when men are talking and you have the audacity to talk and not be amicable with his position.
Lol let him try it

P.s. Erm, excuse me sir, but where have you been? tongue
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Youngtekkey(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person.

You cannot spell kindergarten but you are claiming someone else needs to be there? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You better go pick form and start afresh.

Moronic product of a failed education system. He would soon say he is a "graduate". grin
guy u are a dumbass i taught u claim to be knowledgeable so if u are u would have understand that there are many flaws in the write-up and is due to mistakes and i intentionally omm it some so i don't need ur leakass opinion go get a life dude coz u are nothing but a dillusional (guy)
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
ibkaye:
Lol let him try it

P.s. Erm, excuse me sir, but where have you been? tongue

I have been in jail for killing a man that slapped me. cool

I did this to him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAUDWVuOUq0

50claibre? angry

Dem no born you well to try.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2013
Youngtekkey: guy u are a dumbass i taught u claim to be knowledgeable so if u are u would have understand that there are many flaws in the write-up and is due to mistakes and i intentionally omm it some so i don't need ur leakass opinion go get a life dude coz u are nothing but a dillusional (guy)

Ah! Ah! AHHHHHH!

person, you have to go back to kindergarten o.

Won ti ba aiye e je. (They have ruined your life).
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

I have been in jail for killing a man that slapped me. cool

I did this to him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAUDWVuOUq0

50claibre? angry

Dem no born you well to try.
I didn't watch the whole video and I don't want to imagine either cheesy
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Youngtekkey(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

Ah! Ah! AHHHHHH!

person, you have to go back to kindergarten o.

Won ti ba aiye e je. (They have ruined your life).
i don't blame u it's ur mother that i blame it would have be better if she have aborted ur pregnancy at earlier stage than this disgrace and shame u are bringing upon her like a yoruba would say iya e fi obo jona

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by collynzo2(m): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
FILEBE: Sagamite. Enough of the Fucktards pleaseeee. U keep on saying it like it's God's gift to English Language. Abeg e don do.. Use somtin else.
You forgot to add ''cretin'' and the phrase ''failed educational system''. There is nothing else in his vocabulary.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Cutekid54: 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

Shut up, fucktards!

ewu mee, anuofia, alaye baje, if we are both asked to speak in public my guy, i go fall ur hand, make we write exam according to our understanding and not what another person's perspective is, my guy i go still fall ur hand, its nt by ranting like a mad dog on NL its abt w@ u av updere (intelligence) and going thru ur comments i can categorically state that "U are not as intelligent as u think u r" Go widen ur knowledge son then we can talk abt who is having a failed educational background

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
ibkaye:
I didn't watch the whole video and I don't want to imagine either cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Coward!

It is just heart na. It is like the assorted stuff you put in delicious peppersoup. tongue

50calibre!!! I will use your heart for peppersoup when I finish with you. angry
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Cutekid54: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
Youngtekkey: i don't blame u it's ur mother that i blame it would have be better if she have aborted ur pregnancy at earlier stage than this disgrace and shame u are bringing upon her like a yoruba would say iya e fi obo jona

thumbs up bro... Ori bobo yen o pe rara
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
Youngtekkey: i don't blame u it's ur mother that i blame it would have be better if she have aborted ur pregnancy at earlier stage than this disgrace and shame u are bringing upon her like a yoruba would say iya e fi obo jona

Blame your mother for not sending you to kindergarten. Now you are an adult that would have to sit with toddlers to learn A, B, C. grin grin grin grin grin

Cretinous product of a failed education system.

When I say it, I am always right.

collynzo2: You forgot to add ''cretin'' and the phrase ''failed educational system''. There is nothing else in his vocabulary.

person, can you see that I am right when I use it?

All the people I use it for think like you. That is if we can call what you do "thinking".

Fucktards like you have no functional brain that is why you will support another person like you slapping someone.

Cutekid54:

ewu mee, anuofia, alaye baje, if we are both asked to speak in public my guy, i go fall ur hand, make we write exam according to our understanding and not what another person's perspective is, my guy i go still fall ur hand, its nt by ranting like a mad dog on NL its abt w@ u av updere (intelligence) and going thru ur comments i can categorically state that "U are not as intelligent as u think u r" Go widen ur knowledge son then we can talk abt who is having a failed educational background

You are a person.

You will 'fall my hand' that is why you post in textspeak. Go online and check, no graduate in a sane country communicates in textspeak online. That is your "intelligence"? grin grin grin grin It is only products of a failed education system and hoodrats that do.

person, look at Ibkaye: A university of Warwick product. Go through her post history, you would not see her post in textspeak extensively like fucktards like you that call themselves "graduates".

Won ti ba aiye je! (They have ruined your life). Start swearing for Abacha, IBB and Jonathan!

When it comes to intellect, I am your God.

What they call Alpha and Omega!

You will fall my hand? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Useless products can boast online sha. Illiterate! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
Cutekid54:

thumbs up bro... Ori bobo yen o pe rara

Let him teach you grammar, person! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Those are the kind of men you need to associate with. Your fellow products. grin
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by collynzo2(m): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

Those are the kind of men you need to associate with. Your fellow products. grin
It seems like you enjoy being äss whooped on Nairaland. Mr ''intelligent'' do you remember how you were disgraced on this thread?
www.nairaland.com/1112730/cant-give-phone-number-facebook/11
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Youngtekkey(m): 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

fooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by 50calibre(m): 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Nigerian education system has churned out many fucktards like you that have empty brains, are loud but have no ability in reasoning. I am not such a product.

I can guarantee you that dem no born you well to even attempt to slap me. Wa je babanla beating (you will receive a huge beating). Dem go dey beg for your life on the streets as I am dragging you on the floor to go and finish your dumb arsse off. I have a morbid hate for fucktards, so you will just give me a perfect excuse to kill you legally.

person, your education is so poor, you continue to spew moronic conjectures even when I showed you on this thread how I deal with women with a moronic mouth.

You are dumb and you know it. This is what happens when you unfortunately debate with Sagamite.

Fortunately/ unfortunately, I'm not a product of Nigerian educational system, Fact! Based on some nonsense I've seen you type her, your thinking pattern and your feeling of inferiority towards women, I can safely say that not only are you very ugly, but im better educated that you. You are just a dog being mind controlled by the western media, you can't even discern wrong or right or use your own discretion.

I'm going to reiterate again, if you ( except you are of a different personality to the one displayed here ) stand and talk sh*t to my face, I'd slap you in a manner whereby when you get up, you'd take to your heels and learn not to talk where real men are talking. Go to the kitchen and cook a meal for any woman you find, that's where you belong.

Bleating sheep!!!!
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
collynzo2: It seems like you enjoy being äss whooped on Nairaland. Mr ''intelligent'' do you remember how you were disgraced on this thread?

person, by who? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fucktards that speak in ebonics?

Your defense now is to refer to others? grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1425962/lg-officer-fighting-civilian-bribery/1#17907449
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by 50calibre(m): 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2013
collynzo2: It seems like you enjoy being äss whooped on Nairaland. Mr ''intelligent'' do you remember how you were disgraced on this thread?

Don't mind the guy, he's a dog on a leash.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Youngtekkey(m): 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by legalcode(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2013
So what has GEJ got to do with the news? So you guys must mention GEJ in everything. na wao!! This Jonn don suffer die.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by collynzo2(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
50calibre:

Fortunately/ unfortunately, I'm not a product of Nigerian educational system, Fact! Based on some nonsense I've seen you type her, your thinking pattern and your feeling of inferiority towards women

Bleating sheep!!!!
You are right bro, maybe because he was humiliated by a gang of women on this thread.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
Youngtekkey: fooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

person, when are you picking up your kindergarten form? grin

50calibre:

Fortunately/ unfortunately, I'm not a product of Nigerian educational system, Fact! Based on some nonsense I've seen you type her, your thinking pattern and your feeling of inferiority towards women, I can safely say that not only are you very ugly, but im better educated that you. You are just a dog being mind controlled by the western media, you can't even discern wrong or right or use your own discretion.

I'm going to reiterate again, if you ( except you are of a different personality to the one displayed here ) stand and talk sh*t to my face, I'd slap you in a manner whereby when you get up, you'd take to your heels and learn not to talk where real men are talking. Go to the kitchen and cook a meal for any woman you find, that's where you belong.

Bleating sheep!!!!

You are a person!

So you show your superiority over women by slapping them and beating the fck out of them?

Cretinous product of a failed education system. That is your "education"? grin grin grin grin

Two things you should never step to when it comes to Sagamite: Intellect and Looks. You will LOSE! grin grin grin grin

It seems you want you heart diced, spiced and peppersouped. cool

Dem no born your generation well to try.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IDF Kills Asem Abu Rakaba, Hamas Head Of Aerial Array In Airstrike (Photo) / Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' / Israeli Strike Kills Wissam al-Tawil, Hezbollah Commander In Lebanon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.