Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City (37662 Views)

Beautiful Paintings / Lovely Art Paintings / Incredible Living Paintings On Human Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Madawaki01(m): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
Fvck!!I don't like the first picture
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by ernestspecial(m): 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hmmm
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by NeuroBoss(m): 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
no nah, many people will be forced to go back to the village, at least 3million of them, paid compensation so that the kingdom owners of Lagos will have space. coolno nah, many people will be forced to go back to the village, at least 3million of them, paid compensation so that the kingdom owners of Lagos will have space.
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
very lame paintings

1 Like

Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
priscaoge:
Congrats!!! undecided

grin
Werey.,.... Eyop una dey miss o....
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Superstar007(m): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
priscaoge:

gringringringrin Una Good evening ooooo

You sef dey take style book space na

1 Like

Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Ninilowo(m): 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
sorry ooo. so people no go die again abi
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
Op Abeg na wetin u drink ?

1 Like

Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by princebergz(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
these artworks are the thoughts of a deranged person with an easel and a brush ... crap and more crap

1 Like

Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by priscaoge(f): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
smartchoice:

grin
Miss wetin?cheesycheesy
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by priscaoge(f): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
Superstar007:

You sef dey take style book space na
I no de book space 4 this kind Post. Me sef no understand that painting and d long grammar,am not an artistgringrincheesycheesycheesy
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
PerfectFortune: Imaginary, Fiction.

What do you say about New York and China's major cities that are way more over populated?

By the time we get there, you will have to pay through ur nose to drive a car in Lagos then u'l learn how to keep ur fleet of cars in ur garage. You may even be asked to pay a token on the ones u keep in ur garage.

Government policy takes care of them all.

Don't be affraid...

If Ebola does not make quick work of the future
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Eyop: 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
smartchoice:

grin

Smartchoice wetin happen na You no know say priscaoge don bone ma side upon all the wooing on nairaland Infact the babe break my heart undecided
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by san316(m): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
Some peeps got a lotta issue mehn. They are falling my hand mehn. They dnt undastand simple concept drawing. They all depict something that we already see in Lagos. But OP(ogogoro painter) ur own too mush. Whish kind road network be that like sweet indomie. Na only for hell dat one go dey o.

1 Like

Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by san316(m): 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
The first pic looks like Ebola virus. And by the time the lagos apocalypse takes place, i'll be chilling with my amarya in our lambun soyayya in the capital city of Arewa Republic. Our land is vast, so we can only see pictures of such overpopulation and comment ''Eeeyaaah, the people in that country are suffering o'' PLEASE DON'T BAN ME. I AM INNOCENT.

1 Like

Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Deiok(m): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
That aint for lagos son.
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by priscaoge(f): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
Eyop:

Smartchoice wetin happen na You no know say priscaoge don bone ma side upon all the wooing on nairaland Infact the babe break my heart undecided
Eyop you are married to Ishilove,lemme hand 4 waist...Smartchoice we go reason latergringringrin
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
To me your points aint only aguable but defeatable if are ask to debate i swear.
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Eyop: 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
priscaoge:
Eyop you are married to Ishilove,lemme hand 4 waist...Smartchoice we go reason latergringringrin
I am not married to Ishilove and what evidence do you have to say this Can't i select wat i want again undecided
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Amthol(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
This is seeing far into d nearest future but I will not totally agree with this article argureably what will happen is the development of neighboring states which is already happening and what makes someone wants to be a lagosian is now available at the neighboring states with lesser stress I believe that would be more preffered by most human
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2014

2 Likes

Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Konjour(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
Fantastic pieces of artwork those. No one is expecting the future to look anything close to those,

but as far as the imagination and the creativity of the artist is concerned, those are nice

representations of the hyperbole with which the artist intends to communicate. Good job.
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by basty: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
What would have been Lagos population supposing there was no civil war in Nigeria?
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Idrismusty97(m): 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
You all can now see why land is very important. 90% of all wars fought in history are because of land. India & Pakistan, China, South Korea and Japan. And our government let Bakassi slips out of our grips so easily.
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Idrismusty97(m): 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
Since everybody wants to be in Lagos, the solution to this outburst of population is simple. Just expand the territory of Lagos, Cut part of Ogun & Ondo then merge it with Lagos.

1 Like

Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by eruchboy(m): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
all i see are 9ice paintings,by then maybe some of my lagosians will be living under atlantic/lagoon(maybe with mermaids) and the fear of collapsing skyscrapers the beginning of street wisdom
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Arsenate(m): 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
what ever the case, something needs to be done about Lagos' population ASAP. as it is already, that town is overpopulated; and the sad thing is more people are trooping in daily.
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by henryobinna(m): 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
san316: The first pic looks like Ebola virus. And by the time the lagos apocalypse takes place, i'll be chilling with my amarya in our lambun soyayya in the capital city of Arewa Republic. Our land is vast, so we can only see pictures of such overpopulation and comment ''Eeeyaaah, the people in that country are suffering o'' PLEASE DON'T BAN ME. I AM INNOCENT.
you meab Arewastan or arewa republic, cos I only know of the former
Re: These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City by Raypawer(m): 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
say na only lagos dey Nigeria make all population go there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Enwonwu's Portrait Of Tutu Sold At Auction For £1,205,000 / The Ogunlayis, Blind Couple That Make Beads / Photo Album: Funny Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.