Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan (5912 Views)

Abuja Pc Lan Multiplayer Madness:cod- Modern Warfare.need For Speed::intrested? / Playing Ps2 Games Wit Just Flash Drives? No Lens, No Cd. / Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by Ozegbe(m): 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2008
Pls lets talk about browsing with psp FOC Using mobile phone as a modem. guys lets work on dis its possible, because i have a software dat can enhance my connectivity wit the lan features.
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by Jtlyrics(m): 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2008
U bring on de plot, we gonna join u up.
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by shens2006(m): 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2008
nairaland. hmm cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by Jtlyrics(m): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2008
Huh?
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2008
Damn
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by Cipriani(m): 1:27am On Oct 29, 2008
@ozegbe abeg do fast fast because my psp dey lie fallow. cool
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by aomom(m): 3:32am On Oct 29, 2008
well i av to be convinced coz to me it ain't possible coz psp has no bluetooth so wot then do u connect via?
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by lancevader(m): 6:04am On Oct 29, 2008
it browses o.even ps2.pz3,xbox browses
and my own nokia e51 browses fre anitym i enta a kafe tru a wireles lan in ma phone.
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by Infoseye(m): 10:24am On Oct 29, 2008
;DThere is no need for special software or configuration,I browse free with my psp 24/7 mostly during night hours, Your psp has a wifi simply go to a busy city or where you can find access points of Internet cafes, Mostly Companies that ve internet access search for available internet access points then connect to them if they ve passworded the access then download Psp Wifi sniffer and get connected free but note you must ve 1.50 kernel to run this software on your pspand b4 you can use such software your psp must be runing on a custom firmware and not Sony official firmware meaning your psp must be hacked before trying this method at all need more info reply my post later.
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by grock1(m): 11:46am On Oct 29, 2008
psp wifi sniffer can neva help u hack a passworded hotspot signal. .there no software for dat on psp yet. . .just try and find an open wifi signal, and u r free to d web. .
Bt d only problem is dat its not realy fun browsing on psp cos u can realy type fast. Bt its very fast in surfing the web and more fast wen downloading wit it. .
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by Infoseye(m): 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2008
g-rock:

psp wifi sniffer can never help u hack a passworded hotspot signal. .there no software for that on psp yetjust try and find an open wifi signal, and u r free to d web. .
Bt d only problem is that its not realy fun browsing on psp because u can realy type fast. Bt its very fast in surfing the web and more fast when downloading wit it. .

Hey I ve used it and it worked well and I did not say it hacks, try downloading the software and try it urself, by the way am not suppose to be talking to you cuzz of the ugly words u said to me the last time I hate pple like u know.
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by Infoseye(m): 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2008
g-rock:

psp wifi sniffer can never help u hack a passworded hotspot signal. .there no software for that on psp yetjust try and find an open wifi signal, and u r free to d web. .
Bt d only problem is that its not realy fun browsing on psp because u can realy type fast. Bt its very fast in surfing the web and more fast when downloading wit it. .

Hey I ve used it and it worked well and I did not say it hacks, ooooo! Try downloading the software and try it urself, by the way am not suppose to be talking to you cuzz of the ugly words u said to me the last time in ur thread.

I hate pple like u if not for my close pal tosin I would ve not spoken to u even at the bank we met last, even on the first the day we met I told tosin myself I dont like u one bit and would not get along with u he actually forced me to open up to you yet look at what u posted here in nairaland Is that cool to say to another brother like u? Anyway thats the past.
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by chrisemi(m): 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2008
so do u mean if i go 2 a cyber cafe i can browse 4 free?if yes pls tel me d procedures.
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by Infoseye(m): 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2008
chrisemi:

so do u mean if i go 2 a cyber cafe i can browse 4 free?if yes please tel me d procedures.

grin NO not just like that first the cafe must have wireless internet service or better still Router through that the cafe beems its service some are protected some are open. the open access are the one u can connect straight way while the other is passworded.
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by chrisemi(m): 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2008
if its open do i require d attention of any staff?nd do i need any settings on my psp?or shuld i just go 2 internet connection nd ride on?pls reply me.
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by Infoseye(m): 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2008
No u dont need anybody cuzz ur psp will do the rest just keep pushing next on ur psp until it says save and then go to your browser and start browsing or if you know a someone that can help with the settings etc the give him to configure but most cases if the staff knows they will end up blocking it so try doing it urself or someone that knows more about psp to assist you.
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by chrisemi(m): 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2008
so do u mean i don t need anysettings.because i ve not touched my psp browser at all oo.info pls reply me u re gud.
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by Donseaun(m): 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2008
Good, Hehehehe
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by Infoseye(m): 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2008
Search for Internet Access and follow the instructions on your Psp is that simple
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by sharpguy08(m): 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2008
Plz my ppl, how can one get psp? Pls send me the direct link, chukschristain@yahoo.com
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by malikalhaj: 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2008
sharpguy08:

Plz my people, how can one get psp? please send me the direct link, chukschristain@yahoo.com
what do u mean?
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by coolsegun(m): 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2008
@infoseye
is there anything like wifi adapter? does it work like the normal wifi that come with the phone and laptop?
@everyone
pls i need more info on this topic, pls.
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by sniperwolf(m): 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2008
Please where can I download the PSP wifi sniffer?
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by Donseaun(m): 3:05am On Oct 30, 2008
Awwww? Hw romantic, Hehehehe,
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by texazzpete(m): 7:14am On Oct 30, 2008
The only way you'll browse with your PSP is by WLAN. There's nothing in the PSP's firmware to support internet access via USB.

Why some people ask the dumbest questions, i'll never know.

PS: This has NOTHING to do with the 'Phones' section.
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by just2nice(m): 7:31am On Oct 30, 2008
'When times are rough,eat roughages'?Good advice there grin
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by reloaded(m): 7:49am On Oct 30, 2008
Which one be psp? Eyin omo naija e ja mi si
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by reloaded(m): 7:52am On Oct 30, 2008
Which one be psp o ? Eyin omo naija e ja mi si
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by Fadajasi(m): 8:08am On Oct 30, 2008
Na wa o
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by Infoseye(m): 9:04am On Oct 30, 2008
coolsegun:

@infoseye
is there anything like wifi adapter? does it work like the normal wifi that come with the phone and laptop?
@everyone
please i need more info on this topic, please.

yes there is something called wifi adapter but will not work on psp cuzz it has a wifi already I heard that now pple use wifi adapter with pc to surf the net free using Glo, Zain or Mtn for free with any mobile phone used as modem to the pc. I wish I ve much information but I ve seen a friends own God its lighting fast on his desktop am net to meet the guy who configured it for him.
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by Infoseye(m): 9:06am On Oct 30, 2008
reloaded:

Which one be psp o ? Eyin omo naija e ja mi si

My broda which planet are u from? shocked Google it and findout what psp is
Re: Psp Thread Its High Time We Started Browsing Wit Psp Free Of Charge Without Lan by francis88(m): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2008
Guys hw do u put a software in psp?where particularly in d memory card?pls throw more light on d browsing stuff

(1) (2) (Reply)

3d Games For Mobile Phone / Best Mobile Network For Online Gaming / Whats Your Best Video Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.